Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2011, 01:46 PM

29,807 posts, read 34,670,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
I don't like the devil-baby story line.

I have not read the books, anyone know of a site that gives a synopsis of the books? I keep getting summaries from the television show. I understand that Lafayette was suppose to die, as well as Pam?

Speaking of Pam, give back her face!
In the books, Lafayette was the dead body in the car at the beginning of the Maryanne storyline. As of the most recent book, Pam is still "alive."

If you google "Sookie Stackhouse books" there are summaries all over the web, even wikipedia: The Southern Vampire Mysteries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 08:03 AM

12,406 posts, read 19,041,104 times
I think change is inevitable to create good fiction. I am enjoying this program now just as much as I did when it first started. I now have the added attraction of my husband taking an interest in it, too. There has to be something more going with the panthers, I think. Yeah, this thing with Eric is just temporary, and I prefer the new, stronger, Bill.

Yes, I hope Pam gets her face back. She's so pretty that I hate seeing her that way.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:41 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,773,858 times
Nah let Pam rot a little more. She needed to be taken down a few pegs. I figure it's about to get pretty wild now that Antonia had full possession of Marnie. Plus I want to see how far they writers are going to go with the possessed baby storyline. I have this nagging feeling once it's over either the baby, Terry or Arlene might be dead. And please let this be the end of those stupid inbred Were-Panthers

Old 08-07-2011, 03:10 PM

156 posts, read 290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I think change is inevitable to create good fiction. I am enjoying this program now just as much as I did when it first started. I now have the added attraction of my husband taking an interest in it, too. There has to be something more going with the panthers, I think. Yeah, this thing with Eric is just temporary, and I prefer the new, stronger, Bill.

Yes, I hope Pam gets her face back. She's so pretty that I hate seeing her that way.

Yeah I agree that there must be a little more to the werepanther storyline, so it will be interesting to see where that's headed.

I wish Tommy would just go away; that boy is annoying lol

Old 08-07-2011, 08:39 PM

7,427 posts, read 5,535,225 times
I thought tonight's epi was awesome! Best one in awhile. Can't wait to see what happens to Jessica.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM

2,709 posts, read 6,339,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I thought tonight's epi was awesome! Best one in awhile. Can't wait to see what happens to Jessica.
There was a gunshot that rang out as Jessica was about to open the door. I predict that Jason shot the guard and will tackle Jessica back inside the house. She'll be fine.

I'm enjoying the Eric-Sookie-Bill-Pam-Jesus-Lafayette-Marni parts of the season, but I could completely do without Tara, Sam, Tommy, Arlene, Andy, and Hoyt. Oh...and Alcide and Debbie. Blech.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:22 PM

295 posts, read 840,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybergin View Post
I'm enjoying the Eric-Sookie-Bill-Pam-Jesus-Lafayette-Marni parts of the season, but I could completely do without Tara, Sam, Tommy, Arlene, Andy, and Hoyt. Oh...and Alcide and Debbie. Blech.

Agreed. Enough with the Alcide/Debbie. Although, I think Arlene's baby is a medium so I'm kinda interested in how that's going to play out.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:41 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,435,344 times
Finally some real action between Eric and Sookie. I'm sure some audience had been waiting for this for 4 seasons.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:22 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,305,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Finally some real action between Eric and Sookie. I'm sure some audience had been waiting for this for 4 seasons.
Not quite. I was waiting on Sookie and The Old Eric to hookup. This felt artificial, because it wasn't the real Eric. *sigh* At least I got to see Alcide in action - even if it was with Debbie Pelt.

Can't wait for next week!

Old 08-08-2011, 07:14 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,098,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybergin View Post
There was a gunshot that rang out as Jessica was about to open the door. I predict that Jason shot the guard and will tackle Jessica back inside the house. She'll be fine.

There's a whole storyline coming up that involves Jason and Jessica (I would assume an affair) so I'm pretty sure he saves her. The episode guide at IMDB goes through episode s04/e10
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV