Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2011, 03:36 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,237,451 times

Advertisements

Ol Marnie must have picked up some things as a ghost or why would she have ever been raped and captured in the first place? She had Luis's number in a flash.

Why does Miss Pelham (the undercover witch vamp) look so much like a cross btw Hadley and the Queen - confusing.

Since when can you kill a vamp by breaking their neck?

It takes a lot longer to drive from Mexico to northern LA. Just saying.

Tired of Pam. She's not really been more than a one line machine. Why would Pam take
so long to kill Tara? I do like that she's showing a vamps true colors, pretty vicious.

Lafayette - after all this time he's suddenly a medium? And just like that he sees his first ghost in the kitchen. Never been engaged by Jesus. Miss the old Lafayette

Tara - walking around in the dark knowing Pam is after her. I like Tara but man they make her character so dumb. Did anyone noticed how much she sounded like her drunk mother calling out Pam in the woods? Nice job.
Loved the TMZ thing.

Jason - the actor must be so glad when the season is over - he must be freaking starving himself to be that cut. There has got to be more to the werepanther thing. If he gets involved with Jessica then Crystal turns up pregnant....Not sure I'd give up a friend like Hoyt for a vampire

Debbie Pelt is now a pretty sympathetic character, really trying to be sane, even tamping down her jeolousy to look for Sookie in the woods. Will it last? In the previews she shows up at Sookies door?

Could not care less about Eric and Sookie and their "hawtness"
Seems like that's all anyone cares about or talks about and THAT is incredibly irritating. Is everyones sex life so dull? Eric looks like an albino rabbit and its a good thing Sookie has fairy blood cuz she's irritating as crap. And they didn't seem to have much chemistry. I do like normal Eric. I think the smoopy Eric and Sookie bit though is awful goopy. Trade my boobs for Anna P's though.

Feel bad for Tommy and Sam. There timing is terrible. Just when Tommy might be having an extended non ahole episode something happends to make Sam hate him. Tommy is an ahole but then again he might as well have been raised by wolves. He'll take extra long to potty train and may never be fully. Still I'm seeing a disturbing trend in Sam - 80% good guy with a 20% spike to 100% mean self defensive unforgiveness.....for awhile. So he's not over his upbringing either. Same and shapeshifters are who I id with most.

Not on team vampire per se. I think Antonia is right really though the wholesale slaughter of vampires is a little hard to take. I mean there was that vamp that Jason killed in his basement. He wasn't too bad. And of course I love Bill.

he looks better, still fighting his bad side and swinging back and forth like a pendulum. I like that he knows history. His talk with Jessica was touching. He came up with a plan and executed, not a bad leader. And I love that old fashioned phrasing he uses. "we brace, for the resurrection" Not sure what he meant by that.

Favorite part - Ginger on the coffin!

Last edited by Giesela; 08-08-2011 at 03:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 06:42 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,993,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Not quite. I was waiting on Sookie and The Old Eric to hookup. This felt artificial, because it wasn't the real Eric. *sigh* At least I got to see Alcide in action - even if it was with Debbie Pelt.

Can't wait for next week!
Yeah, the old Eric would have tied Sookie up and tormented her until she begged for more. He was certainly more fun, though I like the temporary development of losing his old self.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:27 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,229,774 times
I don't get 'sex appeal' with Alex Skarsgard. I don't think he's that hot and was evident by the sex scene, which by the way looked awkward, sad to say, his derriere wasn't impressive.

Joe Manganiello however, huzz-zah, five stars, two thumbs up, ding-ding-ding.

Giesela, are you talking about the scene where the female security came in the witch's cell? I believe she's human as she was the spy for Bill during the witches congregation in previous episodes.

I still dislike Tommy, he needs to go -- my prediction is Sam is going to end up killing him, somehow.

I love Pam and Ginger on the coffin was hilarious.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:34 PM

29,765 posts, read 34,469,808 times
I think ASkars is hot in an above-average fit European guy way, and Joe Manganiello is the strict diet/five hours a day in the gym way. Alcide's body is insane, but it's not really normal.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:37 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,286,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
I don't get 'sex appeal' with Alex Skarsgard. I don't think he's that hot and was evident by the sex scene, which by the way looked awkward, sad to say, his derriere wasn't impressive.

Joe Manganiello however, huzz-zah, five stars, two thumbs up, ding-ding-ding.
For me, it's more the character than the actor. Alex Skarsgard is sexy because ERIC had that swagger that made him sexy. Now? Not so much.

And yeah, Joe Manganiello is hotter than Eric/Alex and anyone else on the show.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:19 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,778,607 times
Quote:
For me, it's more the character than the actor. Alex Skarsgard is sexy because ERIC had that swagger that made him sexy. Now? Not so much.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM

156 posts, read 289,099 times
Quote:

I agree with all of this. I think once the curse wears, Eric will be back to his good ole self

Joe Manganiello is by far the "hawtest" lol. His onscreen girlfriend....ehhh... I think they should have picked a better match. I don't feel the chemistry between the two.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:33 AM

1,359 posts, read 4,853,219 times
I have a feeling Debbie will be back to her old ways and they'll be split up before too long...

Old 08-11-2011, 08:51 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,286,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_cuyler View Post
I have a feeling Debbie will be back to her old ways and they'll be split up before too long...

I think that they have Alcide with Debbie just long enough for Eric to regain his memory. Then, they will create a triange with Eric/Alcide. Or maybe a square with Eric/Alcide/Bill/Sookie.

Of course, I also think that when Eric regains his memory, he will lie to Sookie about it because he doesn't want to lose her.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:55 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,774,059 times
I don't see Alcide and Sookie getting together at all. He's loyal to her, I don't think he wants to bed her.

And yea, when Eric snaps out of it ... oh my, don't forget, Pam will snap out of it too and the gruesome twosome will be back and ready to party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV