Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2014, 07:12 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,805,517 times

Advertisements

Um... last night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am not into this season at all. If it wasn't the last season I wouldn't bother watching anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2014, 02:01 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,641,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I thought she might have gone to stay with Jessica or try to find Pam. Speaking of Pam, it just dawned on me, didn't Pam release Tara? If so, maybe that's why Pam didn't feel Tara's death? Hmm...

Yes, Willow was living with Tara. She told the pastor that she couldn't go back to their place and be around Tara's things.

I don't know...I wasn't crazy about Sunday's episode. Well, not until the end

Spoiler
Pam found her maker!!!
I don't remember Pam releasing her. I keep forgetting to watch season 6 again. Probably because the lat half bugged me/

Old 07-06-2014, 03:31 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,641,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
There were a couple of seasons in the middle there I thought it just sucked but last season was ok and so far this one too.

I just don't understand why Sookie or hell even someone else hasn't figured out Fangtasia is the most likely place for the den? Hello? - light tight, center of all things vampire forever. Actually why blame Sookie - the writers must be hoping we'll forgive them taking such a large liberty with the plot line.
Or does she know and that's why she went to Bills? She doesn't want anyone else to risk their lives and plans on going alone? Which is stupid because then they'll all have to rush in to save her and that will risk their lives.

Is Eric trying to figure out a cure for hepV? Or does he have a death wish?

Why did that teacher vamp start to disintegrate when she was drinking Arlene's blood....then go crazy for more, then disintegrate altogether? I can't figure out if she realized she was 'dying' and thought more blood would save her or if they are foreshadowing something weird about Arlene's blood? Maybe if she gets taken to feed on her blood will kill all the other vampires?

I really hate people like that guy who lost for mayor. A lot of them around these days running for office.
She was just dying. Nothing weird about Arlene's blood.

IDK how Eric got Hep-V. It would bother me if the show wasn't ending.

A friend said it's because he gave blood to Nora, but I don't think it can be transmitted that way.

But that one person said children's blood is the only safe blood.

Why?

Hep-V was given only to Vamps in LA - how did it turn into a world-wide Vamp holocaust?

In general I don't like the Vampire zombie -like thing. They are supposed to die from it, not act like this, but whatever!

And yes, I'm looking forward to whatever crazy thing Sookie is planning.

If there was a hint, I missed it.

Usually I watch the show twice, but last week's was pretty boring.

Old 07-06-2014, 03:42 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,889,959 times
Something has got to change in today's episode. It's been so dull so far. I remember the first season when just before the credits would roll my jaw would be on the floor from shock and that was after every episode. Now I'm lucky if I can just keep my eyes open by the time the credits roll.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:18 PM

9,830 posts, read 11,608,133 times
[quote=westhou;35535821]Something has got to change in today's episode. It's been so dull so far. I remember the first season when just before the credits would roll my jaw would be on the floor from shock and that was after every episode. Now I'm lucky if I can just keep my eyes open by the time the credits roll.[/I need see some action tonight and the story moving forward.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:21 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,105,691 times
Just awful.

Old 07-07-2014, 05:07 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,770,596 times
Good bye Mrs. Fortenberry. Never liked that old hateful b*tch. So Tara really is dead. I was hoping since it was off camera there was something more to it but I guess not. I had a feeling Sookie and Alcide weren't going to last but I wasn't expecting that. Heck of a way to break up wasn't it? Jason and Violet are gonna break up too. She's still living in the past where men were cold SOBs that lived to eat, fight and screw. She's gonna end up dead. Now way she just walks away. And lastly PLEASE let the show end with Mrs. Neuland either dying or getting turned. She has to pay for her part she played with the Hep-V virus

Old 07-07-2014, 12:29 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,272,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I don't remember Pam releasing her. I keep forgetting to watch season 6 again. Probably because the lat half bugged me/

I don't remember if she actually did or if she only threatened to release her. The show is so all-over-the-place sometimes. The way they're all dropping like flies and after Pam mentioned to Eric that she felt Tara die, I'm even sadder now that Tara really is dead.

Wish Alicide would have lasted a little longer but at least we got to see him one last time nekkid lol

Old 07-07-2014, 12:34 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,272,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Good bye Mrs. Fortenberry. Never liked that old hateful b*tch. So Tara really is dead. I was hoping since it was off camera there was something more to it but I guess not. I had a feeling Sookie and Alcide weren't going to last but I wasn't expecting that. Heck of a way to break up wasn't it? Jason and Violet are gonna break up too. She's still living in the past where men were cold SOBs that lived to eat, fight and screw. She's gonna end up dead. Now way she just walks away. And lastly PLEASE let the show end with Mrs. Neuland either dying or getting turned. She has to pay for her part she played with the Hep-V virus

I couldn't stand that nasty old biddy either. She was just so awful, even to her own son. I wish she was gone sooner. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't like Alicide and Sookie together. I felt that deep down, she still loved Bill but didn't want to openly admit it.

I'd love for Mrs. Neuland to get turned. Oh the irony!!!!

Old 07-07-2014, 02:38 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,770,596 times
I knew the writers would have Alcide and Sookie hooking up. It was teased so many times the last couple years it wasn't funny. I said last year after the finale that Bill and Sookie would find their way back to each other before the show was over and I stand by that statement.

Yes Mrs. England being turned as punishment for her role in the Hep-V epidemic would be fun to see but I'd much rather see Eric or Pam rip off her head and drink her dry. At least finding her has given Eric reason to live. He was more than ready to melt into a nasty puddle of blood and entrails before Pam told him that little tidbit of info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV