Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2014, 11:34 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I decided he buried himself deep in the snow. Or flew to safety? IDK.

They throw out little things that explain every so often.

Pam saying 'I felt Tara die' told us she was really dead.

And there was one other thing explained in a bland way like that but I don't remember.

I guess Eric simply drank from the wrong human regarding the hep-V, since they haven't explained that.

I made a real boo-boo not watching season 6 before season 7 started. Now I'm confusing myself going back and forth.
Honestly it doesn't matter if you didn't watch season 6, it is still just as confusing IMO. There are so many holes in the story line it is ridiculous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2014, 11:50 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
I'm a huge True Blood fan, but sadly it may be time to put ole Yeller down
I don't even know were to begin with all the plot holes.
Spoiler
I was a little mad when pam Glammed that poor girl after her ideal. Pam is a selfish B, and I was kind of hoping to see her killed in the battle.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:45 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I'm a huge True Blood fan, but sadly it may be time to put ole Yeller down
I don't even know were to begin with all the plot holes.
Spoiler
I was a little mad when pam Glammed that poor girl after her ideal. Pam is a selfish B, and I was kind of hoping to see her killed in the battle.

It's the last season, so they're pretty much phoning it in.

Old 07-15-2014, 04:09 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,857,927 times
Quote:
Yeah but I thought that was HIGHlarious. How they grow to adults so fast.

One of the normal people mentioned that and cracked me up.

And Arlene. 'Were you just a rat? Please don't turn into a rat again. OMG he turned into a rat again.'

We are so used to the supes. It's funny when they show people who aren't and have a reaction other than screaming or getting a weapon.
It was a cute little storyline but really a waste of time. Andy really didn't need a storyline when there is already so much going on. Plus I don't like how that storyline turned Jessica into that surviving fairy's protector. This series really should have been about Sookie and not morph into all these competing story lines that only water down the series.

If they wanted to explore the other characters more maybe they should have had spin off series instead of cramming them into one series. Even a web series spin off would have been better.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:28 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
^That was too funny! They used to give Eric some funny lines. I remember way back when Sookie went to Fangtasia and she was talking to Eric then she started crying. He said something like, "Please don't cry. It makes me feel almost human again" LOL...and one time he called her "Snookie" LOL

Yes, several people have told me about the books. I haven't read them so now that the show is over, I think I'll start. I was discussing with someone how Sookie never works--how does she pay bills, etc? My friend told me that in the books, she actually does go to work and there are times where she'll even be balancing her checkbook while narrating the story. I don't think I've seen her work a full week at Merlott's since the show started until she quit lol
I may be getting the books confused with the show, but she inherits money from Claudine and gets paid a lot from various things she does for Vamps.

I think she worked a lot until maybe season 6.......

Old 07-16-2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Honestly it doesn't matter if you didn't watch season 6, it is still just as confusing IMO. There are so many holes in the story line it is ridiculous!
Yes, it drove me NUTS.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:16 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,766,326 times
Quote:
I decided he buried himself deep in the snow. Or flew to safety? IDK.

They throw out little things that explain every so often.

Pam saying 'I felt Tara die' told us she was really dead.

And there was one other thing explained in a bland way like that but I don't remember.

I guess Eric simply drank from the wrong human regarding the hep-V, since they haven't explained that.

I made a real boo-boo not watching season 6 before season 7 started. Now I'm confusing myself going back and forth.
Pam asked Eric if he got infected on purpose and he said something to the effect of no, but he wasn't exactly careful about who he fed from. I took it to mean he was on the edge of suicidal, but not quite fully checked out.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Pam asked Eric if he got infected on purpose and he said something to the effect of no, but he wasn't exactly careful about who he fed from. I took it to mean he was on the edge of suicidal, but not quite fully checked out.
I missed that, thanks. I guess his grief over Nora?

Still doesn't sound very Eric-like. I'd be pissed if the show weren't ending.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:19 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,885 times
The end of True Blood is long overdue. Just wish they would kill Sookie off - that character is SO annoying. Always enjoyed Pam and Hoyt's crazy ass mother, as well as Tara's mother. the rest of them are pretty dull.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:31 AM

Quote:
I missed that, thanks. I guess his grief over Nora?

Still doesn't sound very Eric-like. I'd be pissed if the show weren't ending.
He didn't seem sad at the end. on a recliner in the snow...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV