Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2009, 03:54 AM

867 posts, read 2,144,823 times

Advertisements

yeah IDK about that ending it could have been better
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 05:45 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,253,962 times
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Next season better be better
I agree. After the first season I couldn't wait for the next season and looked forward to it a lot. Its only going to be the 3rd season and I feel like....yea I'll watch it....whatever, whenever shrug

Old 09-26-2009, 08:45 AM

7,398 posts, read 5,512,445 times
I have to agree, the first season was great, second season, not so great. Does anyone know when the third season will start?

Old 09-26-2009, 03:45 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,165,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I have to agree, the first season was great, second season, not so great. Does anyone know when the third season will start?
I'm pretty sure it's June 2010... we've got a long wait ahead of us!

Old 09-27-2009, 05:56 PM

37,819 posts, read 41,126,784 times
I liked Season 2 better than Season 1. I just didn't like the finale. I really liked the Godric storyline with the church. The ep where Godric meets the sun on the roof was probably the best ep of both seasons and I really like the Godric/Eric flashback. I'm thinking if Eric is so old we should see a lot of good flashbacks. Also, this season Jason Stackhouse had the funniest lines. I also like the actress who plays Hoyt's mother and the actor who plays Steve Newlin. I hope we see both next season.

As far as the regulars go, Sookie and Bill bore me as a couple but with Eric creating a possible triangle, I think there should be a lot of good conflict and will probably make me more interested in Sookie/Bill.

The storyline that interests me most going into Season 3 is the vampires selling vampire blood. Where is that blood coming from? Also, who Sam's parents are may turn out to be good.

Don't know what they are going to do with Tara, Lafayette, Arlene, Andy, Hoyt and Jessica next season. I like all of them.

I won't miss Maryann. Nothing against the actress or the story, I just found those scenes to be pretty disgusting. The worst was when Tara and Eggs were eating the bloody heart in the pie. UGH!

Old 09-27-2009, 06:15 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,805,517 times
Same thing happened with Sopranos IMO. We cancelled HBO after season 2 because it was so bad. Then of course I heard it came back and was fantastic. So let's hope the same thing happens with True Blood!

Old 09-29-2009, 12:18 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,582,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I liked Season 2 better than Season 1. I just didn't like the finale. I really liked the Godric storyline with the church. The ep where Godric meets the sun on the roof was probably the best ep of both seasons and I really like the Godric/Eric flashback. I'm thinking if Eric is so old we should see a lot of good flashbacks. Also, this season Jason Stackhouse had the funniest lines. I also like the actress who plays Hoyt's mother and the actor who plays Steve Newlin. I hope we see both next season.

As far as the regulars go, Sookie and Bill bore me as a couple but with Eric creating a possible triangle, I think there should be a lot of good conflict and will probably make me more interested in Sookie/Bill.

The storyline that interests me most going into Season 3 is the vampires selling vampire blood. Where is that blood coming from? Also, who Sam's parents are may turn out to be good.

Don't know what they are going to do with Tara, Lafayette, Arlene, Andy, Hoyt and Jessica next season. I like all of them.

I won't miss Maryann. Nothing against the actress or the story, I just found those scenes to be pretty disgusting. The worst was when Tara and Eggs were eating the bloody heart in the pie. UGH!

LOL! I hated Maryann, the character. You're right the pie eating was very disturbing to watch.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:00 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,809,008 times
I wish they could have made Godric's suicide the finale ...

Old 09-29-2009, 09:50 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,135,092 times
I liked season 2! I didn't love the finale and think they could have cut out a lot of random people talking at the bar and given us far far more Eric, but overall I was very happy with the season. I'm having withdrawals. Sniffle! Pout!

But, look what an awesome friend sent me today!

Old 09-29-2009, 10:20 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,274,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I liked season 2! I didn't love the finale and think they could have cut out a lot of random people talking at the bar and given us far far more Eric, but overall I was very happy with the season. I'm having withdrawals. Sniffle! Pout!

But, look what an awesome friend sent me today!
I was happy with Season Two. Alan Ball indicated there was a reason for no Eric in the finale. We're going to have mega Eric next season. Like "true blood" Eric is addictive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV