Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2009, 05:20 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times

Advertisements

What was the tiff Dina and Danielle had? Though by the way they are acting about it now, I am way more inclined to be on Danielle's side. Dina has no class.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:35 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
No one will ever love Dina like Dina loves Dina.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:13 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,417,496 times
One word for Danielle............pathetic.

Teresa needs to control her girls instead of pampering them. I guess the lady in the store didn't say anything, she knew she was getting a big "cash" sale. Speaking of cash who the he$$ carries around thousands of dollars to pay for furniture. Sorry, it didn't impress me, just thought how stupid you are. Now a target for some creep to follow her around and try to rob her

Dina parking in the handicap space. What a loser. Check out this article. Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Dina’s Cheating Man | SeenON!
Guess it's all about the money.

Whew, I feel better now

Old 05-24-2009, 09:22 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
Dina parking in the handicap space. What a loser.
I agree if she did. Haven't seen the new one yet.
I stopped using a few restaurants due to the delivery guy or owners using the only handicapped spot.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:40 AM

3,820 posts, read 8,748,805 times
Teresa with all that cash. Yeah to help the economy, right.

Now she's not only a target for robbers, but who wants to bet every IRS agent watching perked up watching that.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:36 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,128 times
I don't like the fact that Caroline feels the need to monitor who Jacqueline hangs out with. None of her business.
Dina - annoying. I don't like her. Btchy.
Danielle - weird. Needs a shrink.
Jacqueline - like her.
Theresa - meh.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:25 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Jacqueline is the only one that doesn't seem totally wacko...and just barely.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:56 AM

4,036 posts, read 9,245,859 times
My opinion?

First of all love this show!

Teresa: First of all that little girl of hers can't act. Did y'all see how the lady kept telling her to act upset and she was steady smiling. The little girl would make a good model but actress I think not. Also yes I agree she can't control her kids. They are going to be a handful when they get to be teenagers.

Yeah I'm sure she's a nice gal but she talks about how real she is but then she's getting fake boobs. Yeah so real.

Dina: Yeah she's a you-know-what and a half. "I don't know why she doesn't like me. Maybe because I said that I would kick her a**. It's a figure of speech." Come on now. It's one thing to stand up for yourself it's another thing to always be ready to pick a fight. Also yeah I noticed that she parked in the handicap parking space that is so messed up. So no I don't like her at all.

Caroline: I like her. She's definitely the mother hen of the group which is cool. Sometimes its good to have someone who's got your back.

Danielle: Me and a friend watched this together on the phone and couldnt' stop laughing at her bad tan in the first episode. And yeah boyfriend looks way older than 26. My friend pointed out that he can't handle her anyways he's looking for a nice simple gal not Danielle. And yeah that dress was a little too skimpy. Not the end of the world but yeah when you've got impressionable daughters watching a little more conservative wouldn't hurt. She's such an obvious gold digger. She's going on and on about her ex-husband being late with alimony payments but no mention about getting a job.

Jacqueline: Bless her heart. She's a little too nice. Did you see how her daughter just walked all over her? When she told Ashley to clean up her room it was like a joke. If my mom told me to clean up my room more than once there would've been trouble. So yeah Jacqueline is very nice but she's a total doormat. She needs to stand up to her daughter along with her in-laws and put her foot down. My friend is a great tv buddy and pointed out that probably the daughter's been getting away with murder and Jacqueline is trying to be stricter in front of the camera but at 17 she's almost grown and its a little late. And what's up with driving daughter to the doctor with her but making her stay in the car. Why'd you bring her?

Overall good trashy fun. Gotta love how these ladies embody every New Jersey stereotype known to man.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Jacqueline is the only one that doesn't seem totally wacko...and just barely.
Well on the "This season on the Real Housewives" previews Jacqueline will have her moment. Maybe she'll stand up on her own two feet and show them who's boss. Or not. We'll see.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
This show doesn't seem bad to me either. My s/o doesn't like it though. I like Dina, for some reason. Danielle is a true gold digger...but I LIKE her, and I'm not sure why! That whole thing up with the phone sex meet up was so predictable though. Of course the man was lying about his identity! Wouldn't the truly rich men have some secret website that only the elite would be able to access?
Remember Danielle said she met him on wealthymen.com.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV