Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 08:15 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,486,348 times

Advertisements

My daughter has been watching this, is it true that some of the guys have girlfriends outside the show?

I just have to ask, what are they hoping to gain?

Does Jillian know exactly who these guys are yet??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 08:18 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,699,945 times
I'm still sticking with Jake on this one.
As far as the girlfriend thing goes, i think we scene all that there is to it. The hype from the advertising, and all it was was Tanner saying that Wes told him. Which Wes did mention something about several women last night. My opinion...he's not there for Jillian.
I am glad Juan is gone, he was fake. I'm not a fan of the break dancer dude, but he was hilarious last night. And Jillian liked hanging with him at the ice rink.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:45 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,357,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
My daughter has been watching this, is it true that some of the guys have girlfriends outside the show?

I just have to ask, what are they hoping to gain?

Does Jillian know exactly who these guys are yet??

TANNER said Wes is the one with the girlfriend! I knew it. He is a cad. He is so fake promoting his crappy country music to Jillian. I think that is the scene on upcoming episode where it will be the shocking episode yada yada..........and she kicks his arse home. At least Tanner didn' talk about foot fetishes!

Old 06-09-2009, 09:08 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,133,313 times
I agree that Jake got busted a little last night. He is one of my favorites, but he came off as a little full of himself. Of course, who could blame him since he's so smoking hot at all, but...

Old 06-09-2009, 09:48 AM

2,212 posts, read 5,160,677 times
I'm still rooting for Ed, Jake and Robby. I was impressed with Jesse too though his hat was ridiculous.

SO GLAD she finally showed David the door. I loved that she told him that she was hardly in the mood to kiss him after he used the f-bomb continuously. Even those who have a higher tolerance for swearing would have to admit that his talking about her a$$ and using the f-bomb over and over again was a bit of a turn off. I thought it was hilarious that she said she wasn't that type of girl. She'll see the clips of the show and realize that in fact, SHE IS that type of girl...I don't think there's anyone she hasn't kissed now who is left.

The big confrontation, in true Bachelor form, was a big let down. There is no way anyone was coming forward to admit they have a girlfriend. I was impressed with Tanner, however, even though he grosses me out. I'm glad she kept him, though he needs to go after next week. Seems someone FINALLY name's names. There seems to be a hotel room confrontation and she leaves in tears.

Also, and I know I have the benefit of watching the show and hearing the guys talk on camera, but if someone told me that there are people here for the wrong reason, what other reason could there be to appear on the Bachelorette than to find a girlfriend or to get publicity? Who needs publicity out of the remaining guys other than Wes? It doesn't seem like too much of a leap for Jillian to figure out who could be there for the publicity. I predicted that she would keep Wes around for too long because she is caught up in the rock star persona and fails to see that he is a scene hogging narcissist with hardly any talent.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,725,574 times
So glad Jillian finally sent David home and glad she kept Reid around but was disappointed that she let Mike go. As for Michael, (Breakdancer dude) he seems like he is about 16 with the way he acts and he needs to go too. Still think Jake will be one of her top picks and yes, bad boy Wes is a hottie but not in it for Jillian.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:27 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,798,297 times
SO glad David got sent home. He is a cocky SOB who obviously has no idea how to treat a woman! Wow, he was so flabbergasted that he was let go. Hopefully he'll watch the show and see what an idiot he is!!

I am rooting for Jake, so far he is my fav!

Old 06-11-2009, 08:41 PM

129 posts, read 495,133 times
I just watched today's episode with the whole 'somebody has a girlfriend'-drama.

I think David is a psycho. I hate Wes, even though I admit he's probably the best looking guy there. The first couple episodes, I thought he was really attractive, but after many, you just start to hate him because he's uninteresting and fake.

I don't personally find Ed attractive, but I think he's really cool.

My favorites who I think are attractive, are Juan and foot-fetish guy. Juan, because he's not like the other guys. He doesn't talk the way a normal guy would talk. And he has a baby-face! And foot-fetish guy (don't know his name) because other than the foot-fetish, which is relaly creepy, he seems pretty normal.

I think Jake and Kipton are both forgettable. Not interesting at all. Jake is too much into being such a nice-guy. It seems like a lot of people think Jake is hot or really like him. I just don't get it.....although many would say I have a really weird taste in guys. Which I get that most women would not understand why I think Juan and foot-fetish are cute!

Old 06-12-2009, 09:12 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,357,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11 View Post
I just watched today's episode with the whole 'somebody has a girlfriend'-drama.

I think David is a psycho. I hate Wes, even though I admit he's probably the best looking guy there. The first couple episodes, I thought he was really attractive, but after many, you just start to hate him because he's uninteresting and fake.

I don't personally find Ed attractive, but I think he's really cool.

My favorites who I think are attractive, are Juan and foot-fetish guy. Juan, because he's not like the other guys. He doesn't talk the way a normal guy would talk. And he has a baby-face! And foot-fetish guy (don't know his name) because other than the foot-fetish, which is relaly creepy, he seems pretty normal.

I think Jake and Kipton are both forgettable. Not interesting at all. Jake is too much into being such a nice-guy. It seems like a lot of people think Jake is hot or really like him. I just don't get it.....although many would say I have a really weird taste in guys. Which I get that most women would not understand why I think Juan and foot-fetish are cute!
Juan got sent home. So did David this past week! Whew. I am glad she is thinking more clearly lol now!!

I think Wes is unattractive with the gruff on his chin growing lol..He is very redneck to me. Ed has something about him that is intriguing! He is hot in his own way lol......He has charm. Jake is cute too....I think those 2 should be final 2...but I think she will kick Wes to the curb when she finds out he is the one with the g/f back home. Foot fetish is the one who told Jillian about it!

Old 06-12-2009, 09:34 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,500,628 times
I think my favorite four are Kipton, Jake, Robbie and Ed in that order. I was so glad David went home and hopefully Wes will soon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV