Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2010, 07:38 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,638,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
This is very interesting. These are the actual e-mails between Tareq and The White House. He is begging, right up to the last minute, to get in. He even offers names of three couples that won't make the dinner. And then conveniently his cellphone dies and he claims they were on the list, when of course we now see he was not. It is fascinating to see how his little mind works after watching the episode where he is sitting in the limo and pondering how to get in and now reading those e-mails.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...20Emails_1.pdf
Yeah, I wonder why his mother sued him and locals see them as "squandering the family's money." Hmmmmm..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 09:20 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,903,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
This is very interesting. These are the actual e-mails between Tareq and The White House. He is begging, right up to the last minute, to get in. He even offers names of three couples that won't make the dinner. And then conveniently his cellphone dies and he claims they were on the list, when of course we now see he was not. It is fascinating to see how his little mind works after watching the episode where he is sitting in the limo and pondering how to get in and now reading those e-mails.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...20Emails_1.pdf
Bolded the key words

That explains it all.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:31 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,326,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Bolded the key words

That explains it all.
Yep!

Remember the whole "we could have made a bundle in the beginning if we sold our story but we are honorable people" to paraphrase Mr. Salami, as told to Andy Cohen? Well, he was selling but no one was buying.

Couple accused of crashing state dinner said to seek payment - washingtonpost.com

Old 10-10-2010, 08:51 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,764,136 times
I loved Cat. She was one of my favorite DC Housewives. She spoke her mind to people and didn't hold back.

I think her crying has to do with two things: editing and her marriage falling apart.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:14 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,613,344 times
so did they have the reunion yet?

Old 10-13-2010, 11:33 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,096,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
so did they have the reunion yet?
Thursday

Old 10-14-2010, 05:24 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,808,471 times
Im going to have to watch the reunion just to see "MS are your initials - everything else is BS" - well said and priceless. At least Alexis from the OC, and Kelly from NY are no longer my most deplored HWives. That prize goes to that worthless imbecile couple in (or close thereto) DC. BTW - Stacie and Jason are really s___ stirrers. They had no interest but a prurient interest in questioning those two shysters.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:24 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Default Reunion show

just a quick post---Cat looks Fabulous!!!

Michael or whatever the spelling of her name is can't even cry on demand...........though she did try. Wrinkled up her face and tried to squeeze out some salty drops but nope. She is so full of crap that it's pitiful. VERY telling that she almost really did cry and refused to answer when Andy asked her if she goes anywhere w/out her husband ...............wowzer---that was a scary moment---eerie.
Stacie needs to freakin chill and let her defensive attitude go toward what she deems racism. She dishes out a whole bunch of what I call racist remarks but she won't own them. Whatever............she annoys me to no end.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 10-14-2010 at 10:55 PM..

Old 10-15-2010, 07:27 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,096,632 times
Totally agree with everything you just said Pip

Okay - let's start with the important stuff - what they were wearing What the h e double hockey sticks was Stacie wearing I was not feeling her frock. I like Mary better as a blond too.

How does Michaele is beyond crazy I don't wish ill health on anyone but I think she is full of bs that she has ms. Sure you have been working behind the scenes with the MS Society along with your marriage is not a sham, you were a Redskins cheerleader, you were invited to the White House, oh and the list just goes on and on What's up with you getting all emotional when Andy asks you if you ever go anywhere without him you start to get verklempt And honey, you are delusional, the only people that hate you are not just the other housewives Oh no you didn't say that Cat's husband would come back if you had love within you, Charles would come back

Cat gets points for standing up and calling Michaela on all her bs. Let's take a poll, how many people did Cat make cry I grew to like her more and more through the season.

Mary, how can you forget to lock your closet

It's confirmed, Lynda is a cougar I liked that she was blushing when Andy asked her if she would get married to Abong

I'm glad that Stacie is connecting with her birth father and his side of the family. P.S. I don't like Tyra either but I like Oprah. Does that make me racist

Old 10-15-2010, 08:49 AM

1,933 posts, read 3,754,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
just a quick post---Cat looks Fabulous!!!

Michael or whatever the spelling of her name is can't even cry on demand...........though she did try. Wrinkled up her face and tried to squeeze out some salty drops but nope. She is so full of crap that it's pitiful. VERY telling that she almost really did cry and refused to answer when Andy asked her if she goes anywhere w/out her husband ...............wowzer---that was a scary moment---eerie.
Stacie needs to freakin chill and let her defensive attitude go toward what she deems racism. She dishes out a whole bunch of what I call racist remarks but she won't own them. Whatever............she annoys me to no end.

Love Cat's dress! She did look fab!

Funny how people pointed out Mary's glazed look and they asked if it was the wine.

Ahhh people need to get over Mary having a tipple. Wine is good for your heart!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV