Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2010, 06:56 PM

381 posts, read 1,366,430 times

Advertisements

I watched, and will continue to watch.

But man, what a bunch of nasty women!

Cat. I can't stand her. She's rude and classless. Clearly she cannot stand Americans or anything American.

Mary is... interesting. I'll leave it there.

Lynda is catty and ugh.

I did like Stacie. She may be a little too boring to last long on the show, though. She better stir up some drama and fast!

Michaele is such a wannabe. I didn't hate her though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 07:19 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,704,020 times
It looks like Michaelle has a Doberman though! Yay so she is ok!

Old 08-06-2010, 08:33 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,386,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
Whoppie didn't seem like she was popping out to be polite to her guest. When you invite someone for an interview you need to be polite at all times & bite your tounge when you think they are acting stupid.
Then she wouldn't be Whoopi. If she wanted someone to just smile and nod while she talked she should have went on Tyra

Old 08-06-2010, 09:34 PM

947 posts, read 3,140,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
Whoppie didn't seem like she was popping out to be polite to her guest. When you invite someone for an interview you need to be polite at all times & bite your tounge when you think they are acting stupid.
Yes ~ I felt that way to. I think Whoppi is o.k. I can listen to her more than Elisabeth H.

It is inappropriate to touch someone without permission. Why did she have to go out and say "stay on the subject". She didn't believe Joy or Sherrie could handle it? Weird.

I did not watch the View because it's just hard to sit through. I caught the clip on you tube and they were not as courteous or polite to the skinney blond from RHWDC as they were to wack job Theresa from RHNJ. Wonder why?

Old 08-07-2010, 10:24 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,327,308 times
20 minutes of the show this morning:

-the blond WH crasher with the attention span of a bug must be on something.
-the one with the black younger boyfriend is ridiculous. what kind of modeling agency is there in DC??
-the mom with 5 kids is creepy
-the real estate agent seems cool- at least she has a real job.

Am I missing anyone? Don't think I'll watch this hot mess. Team Whoopi.

-oh, the english one. Typical english, thinks their accent = elegance and class. Nope.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:31 PM

381 posts, read 814,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
LOL, wow, typical self-important elitism that rules DC.
The real DC, and the majority of DC is poor to working class blacks, not elitists.

Please know what you're talking about before making broad generalizations.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:17 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,669,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsfanatic View Post
The real DC, and the majority of DC is poor to working class blacks, not elitists.

LOL, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Do you understand context? I guess not, but if you do, you purposely took a snippet out of context for some intellectually dishonest reason.

Either way, your attempt at refutation fails.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:18 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,579,023 times
I won't have Cable TV until I move into my new place..I'll just have to live vicariously through the threads

Old 08-08-2010, 01:02 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,410,209 times
I like Cat because she says it like it is. I can't understand half of what she says, but she amuses me to no end.

I LOVED how she totally called Tyra Banks and Obama out for manners...and it was some big deal because there were black women at the party? Now who's making things about race? Hi-larious. Love how it's not ok to say you like someone for who they are...that's not acceptable.

Someone please feed these women.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:57 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,091,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsfanatic View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV