Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,134,562 times

Advertisements

has anyone seen the new season last nite?

what do you think?

funny or not so funn?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 09:04 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,170,962 times
well, I'm a HUGE fan of hers. People "get"her or don't. Those who do can appreciate her humor. I think she's a hoot! I saw her recently in Portland and Bravo was filming; when it aired it's called "She'll Cut The B***H" or something like that. Anyway...she is HiLaRiOuS in person!!! Prettier too than on tv. I about peed on myself from laughing so hard at her.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:07 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,338,224 times
I didn't see the new show. I like her show a lot but it's not like I seek it out. I never know when anything is on. I'm a slacker TV watcher. I agree though, she is very funny...it's just that some people don't get her. To each their own.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:17 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,921,444 times
I watch her show if I'm surfing around the channels. I do like her comedy on TV, but I wouldn't pay to go see her.

Last night's show was okay. Nothing great. I wonder if I'm getting bored with her act lately?

I did like her show last season from Walter Reed Army Hospital. That one stood out for me.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:58 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,295,524 times
I really like Kathy Griffin - I missed her show, but I think I have seen all the stand up stuff of hers on Bravo.

I esp love her Baaawbwaa Walters impression.

"Kathy, whaa aw ew so mean to Pawis Hewton?"

Old 06-10-2009, 01:45 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,847,993 times
I did see the new show and liked it. It's weird that Jessica is gone. It might be too quiet with just Tom and Tiffany; neither of them says much. Kathy's mother will be funny as always. I wasn't crazy about Bette Midler; she was a bit too full of herself. I'm glad this show's back on. Kathy cracks me up.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:41 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,170,962 times
I had wondered how Kathy would handle the whole Jessica leaving thing. From what I heard, they didn't part on good terms; not that Kathy admitted that on the show.
I thought Bette Midler would be funnier,nicer, more open to Kathy's kind of comedy. I mean she agreed to do the show so she had to know what she was getting into. But it was a good show

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustmeiknow View Post
I did see the new show and liked it. It's weird that Jessica is gone. It might be too quiet with just Tom and Tiffany; neither of them says much. Kathy's mother will be funny as always. I wasn't crazy about Bette Midler; she was a bit too full of herself. I'm glad this show's back on. Kathy cracks me up.

Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,338,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perticusrex View Post
I really like Kathy Griffin - I missed her show, but I think I have seen all the stand up stuff of hers on Bravo.

I esp love her Baaawbwaa Walters impression.

"Kathy, whaa aw ew so mean to Pawis Hewton?"

"I pwefeu Astwo Gwide."

Old 06-10-2009, 06:41 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,636,361 times
I think Kathy's hilarious. I always liked Bette too, but she just couldn't stop insulting Kathy. To Kathy's credit she took it well. Very well.

I get the joke- Kathy's a D-lister trying to learn from the A-lister Bette, but come ON. Enough was enough way before the evening ended, IMO.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:08 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,093,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
I think Kathy's hilarious. I always liked Bette too, but she just couldn't stop insulting Kathy. To Kathy's credit she took it well. Very well.

I get the joke- Kathy's a D-lister trying to learn from the A-lister Bette, but come ON. Enough was enough way before the evening ended, IMO.
I agree!

I love me some Kathy!!! But I did think that this season's premiere was a little contrive.

I did enjoy seeing the behind the scenes of Bette's show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV