Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2010, 02:25 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,428,904 times

Advertisements

Anyone catch the abortion episode last night? Wow...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2010, 02:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Anyone catch the abortion episode last night? Wow...

what?
huh?
no..........

Old 12-29-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

what?
huh?
no..........
It was a half hour special with a previous "16 & Pregnant" couple. I don't have strong opinions on abortion, but man, that episode was highly disturbing!

Old 12-29-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
It was a half hour special with a previous "16 & Pregnant" couple. I don't have strong opinions on abortion, but man, that episode was highly disturbing!
so it was a couple never previously featured? From what season would they have been associated with?
That's some heavy s**T man.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
so it was a couple never previously featured? From what season would they have been associated with?
That's some heavy s**T man.
No, they were on this last season. It was the black girl with the white guy who though he was black. Don't mean to offend anyone with that, but that's the easiest way to describe them She had the first baby on the show and got pregnant again.

Old 12-29-2010, 10:20 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,716,577 times
Yea, I caught that and the reunion.

That young lady and one of the panelist who was on the show with her later are so damn simple.

I mean, come on now. She didn't have the sense to know, if you miss your appointment for a shot that the previous one would wear off in your system by the time you make it back to the doc?

Then, the white lady who was on the stage with her who got pregnant because she didn't know that, if she threw up, the pill wouldn't work...

I forgot, the young lady name but her father was on the stage with her and he was pissed at the abstinence only being taught in the schools.

I was shocked at how many of the young ladies still don't use any forms of birth controls at all. They still haven't learned after the first child .

The young lady, Meagen (I may be wrong on the name), the one who dad was in the AF...she seemed to be a in a land of delusional with her son's father. She wants more of someone who will never be able to give it to her at all.

Christinna finally puts the DNA test together but no one wants to pay for it to get the results. The family is all bark and no bite. She admitted again that the family is resentful of her because he didn't go to school but they neglect or he neglected to tell them that she asked for information so they could go to the same school but he never sent in the information so they could figure out a situation for them. He also said his family is hard bunch to deal with but he seems so passive in defending his wife to them. She is going be in for years of headache with them.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:02 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,808,471 times
Quote:
No, they were on this last season. It was the black girl with the white guy who though he was black. Don't mean to offend anyone with that, but that's the easiest way to describe them She had the first baby on the show and got pregnant again.
BTW - he's not white and thinking he is black - he is black with fair skin, but black.

Old 12-31-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
BTW - he's not white and thinking he is black - he is black with fair skin, but black.
hhhmmmmmmmmm...............I think the jury is out on that.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:14 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,385,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Like Michael Jackson? Oh wait, he was black with fair skin but thought he was white, or was he white with white skin and thought he was black?
Oh now I'm confused.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Like Michael Jackson? Oh wait, he was black with fair skin but thought he was white, or was he white with white skin and thought he was black?
Oh now I'm confused.
kinda like Justin Timberlake...........confused.....:smack :
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV