Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 04:29 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
OMG someone needs their meds.
I'm thinking electroconvulsive therapy, as one of the three qualities of Kate's potential dates comes to mind.........

Old 06-17-2010, 09:12 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,186,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Nah, not buying that and who cares? Are you or are you NOT posting on CD Entertainment forum under the Kate + 8 thread? Why bring anything else up?

Honestly, for me, the blind hate on this thread and every other Kate G thread is pathetic. I could GIVE a crap about Kate, her haters are just so pathetic.

I didn't watch the show until my middle guy wanted to "watch the kids". And that was two years ago...

Oh, well I guess I'm lost as to where it says anywhere that to post on a thread about a show, you have to agree with the HATE ....and you should re-read what I posted..because you got that wrong too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Were or were you not the one posting on this thread with irrelevant images a few days ago? You have a lot to say for someone who is no better than what you complain about.

We ARE discussing "Kate + 8". Just happens that most of us are expressing our opinions that are counter to yours.

I don't think sooooo. Nobody knows anyone here, so how could we agree to hate? Just so happens that the majority sees Kate for what she is. A woman whose "celebrity" status has gone completely to her head. Btw, no one has even mentioned her boob job and the tummy tuck yet. Now that really is "doing it for the kids". Yeah right.

And who's making this topic personal now?

"The truth hurts", eh?

Old 06-17-2010, 05:19 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,484,116 times
Obviously some of the posts couldn't stay on topic so this thread is now closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV