Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 10:59 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,340,994 times

Advertisements

Deleted

As far as Jason Davis goes, he says he was tricked into trying Oxycotin. Don't know why he would lie about that, but I guess it's always possible.

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by Beretta; 01-17-2011 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: removed off topic portions

Old 01-17-2011, 01:23 AM

Deleted

OMG--what's left to say about the show for now? lol. But seriously, there's no new talk about the show because we're just repeating the same ish over...and over...and over.

Camille's crazy and her soon to be ex is a d-bag.

Taylor appears manipulative. Russell an a-hole and has the personality of a doorknob.

Kim is actually REALLY crazy and probably an alcoholic/substance abuser.

Kyle seems normal but her sanity/normalcy/niceness is up in the air for now.

Lisa's awesome.

Cedric might be a con artist.

Adrienne looks like her husband in drag and is boring.

There. I defy anyone to say anything differently for the duration of the season.

lol happy now?

Last edited by Beretta; 01-17-2011 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: removed off topic posts

Old 01-17-2011, 05:46 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,800,439 times
you want addiction talk ... ok:

They're all addicted to attention! In this case, their addiction was their choice.

Old 01-17-2011, 07:47 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,857,525 times
I still need to find time to come on here and give my thoughts about the ladies, but for now I wanted to bring up something from WWHL.
Did anyone else notice at the end when he was thanking Camille for coming on he also said something to the effect of "and thank you for answering ALL of our questions"? I noticed that he really stressed that when he said that. It sounded like a little jab. I wonder if that was because she is known for just walking off when things aren't going her way, or if her lawyers threatened to pull her if he asked the wrong questions.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:52 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,427 times
And still I wonder...if Allison is so good at predicting cheating husbands and how long marriages will last, did she give Camille a heads up that her husband was poking someone else and that she was headed for divorce court? Another fake. Glad her show was cacncelled. She is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

I heard the Howard Stern interview with Camille. She was trying her best to be coy and kept saying "you said it, I didn't" and "I can't talk about that", etc. She is a fake. Although I have to say I did enjoy her poke at Kelsey before the Tony's about their 13 year marriage. And if she really wasn't an attention hog, she wouldn't have gone to the Tony's. I mean who goes out in public with their husband after he just tells you he wants a divorce? And he "wouldn't let her into the apartment"? I'm sure she has a key and if it were me I would have just showed up there...but then again, I never would have gone to the awards and then made Kelsey uncomfortable when everyone asked where I was. All that being said...I like Kelsey. He has had to put up with that crazy woman for too many years.

I watch Days of Our Lives...who is Nick on there? an extra? I haven't seend him...I don't think so anyway.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post
I still need to find time to come on here and give my thoughts about the ladies, but for now I wanted to bring up something from WWHL.
Did anyone else notice at the end when he was thanking Camille for coming on he also said something to the effect of "and thank you for answering ALL of our questions"? I noticed that he really stressed that when he said that. It sounded like a little jab. I wonder if that was because she is known for just walking off when things aren't going her way, or if her lawyers threatened to pull her if he asked the wrong questions.
I can't put my finger on why I think this, but it really seems like Andy Cohen just can't stand Camille. Like, he wasn't being genuine but was being over-the-top sweetly fake to her. And no, I don't think I'm projecting my own feelings about Camille onto Andy, because I actually have started to feel more sorry for her.

Did anyone else catch that or feel that way about Andy, too?

Old 01-17-2011, 03:00 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,991,402 times
I don`t know but it did seem like Andy wasn`t having a good time, like he normaly does.It did seem like he was a bit strained in the interview.

Old 01-17-2011, 03:08 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,827,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I can't put my finger on why I think this, but it really seems like Andy Cohen just can't stand Camille. Like, he wasn't being genuine but was being over-the-top sweetly fake to her. And no, I don't think I'm projecting my own feelings about Camille onto Andy, because I actually have started to feel more sorry for her.

Did anyone else catch that or feel that way about Andy, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
I don`t know but it did seem like Andy wasn`t having a good time, like he normaly does.It did seem like he was a bit strained in the interview.
Andy seemed a bit peeved at Camille. He normally is relaxed and has fun but not when she was on. She seems like a real buzz kill anyway

Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 PM

36,470 posts, read 16,075,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Andy seemed a bit peeved at Camille. He normally is relaxed and has fun but not when she was on. She seems like a real buzz kill anyway
I totally felt that way, he wasn't having any fun

Old 01-17-2011, 05:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,827,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
And still I wonder...if Allison is so good at predicting cheating husbands and how long marriages will last, did she give Camille a heads up that her husband was poking someone else and that she was headed for divorce court? Another fake. Glad her show was cacncelled. She is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

I heard the Howard Stern interview with Camille. She was trying her best to be coy and kept saying "you said it, I didn't" and "I can't talk about that", etc. She is a fake. Although I have to say I did enjoy her poke at Kelsey before the Tony's about their 13 year marriage. And if she really wasn't an attention hog, she wouldn't have gone to the Tony's. I mean who goes out in public with their husband after he just tells you he wants a divorce? And he "wouldn't let her into the apartment"? I'm sure she has a key and if it were me I would have just showed up there...but then again, I never would have gone to the awards and then made Kelsey uncomfortable when everyone asked where I was. All that being said...I like Kelsey. He has had to put up with that crazy woman for too many years.

I watch Days of Our Lives...who is Nick on there? an extra? I haven't seend him...I don't think so anyway.
I like Kelsey too. He didn't handle things correctly AT ALL but I like him.
He probably put her up in a hotel because she travels with such a huge entourage that they require a hotel suite larger than his apt.
And also because his new blonde was more than likely at the apt.!!
But yea, most wives would have insisted on going into the apt to see what was up. Camille is one odd bird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV