Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2011, 09:31 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,489,627 times

Advertisements

Okay, so who watched the "Lost Footage" episode tonight?? Interesting.

Kyle jumping all over that old woman for "touching" Mauricio? Ridiculous for several reasons: 1. Mauricio wouldn't have gone with the old hag anyway and 2. How do you have someone at your home for a party and have no clue who the person is or who she's with???

Kim.... sad when she met Kyle at the Clairvoyant's office

Lisa and Ken and Giggy.... love them. Sad about Giggy. I hope everything works out.

Adrienne and Paul..... love them forever!!!! Adrienne can't make pb&j!! LOL!!! LOVE HER!!!!!

Taylor.... Yikes. I just got an HDTV and an HD cable box. SCARY!!!! OMG... Seriously. I thought she looked strange in analog. She is positively FRIGHTENING looking in HD!!!!!!

Camille..... cannot stand her on any level.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,827,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Okay, so who watched the "Lost Footage" episode tonight?? Interesting.

Kyle jumping all over that old woman for "touching" Mauricio? Ridiculous for several reasons: 1. Mauricio wouldn't have gone with the old hag anyway and 2. How do you have someone at your home for a party and have no clue who the person is or who she's with???

Kim.... sad when she met Kyle at the Clairvoyant's office

Lisa and Ken and Giggy.... love them. Sad about Giggy. I hope everything works out.

Adrienne and Paul..... love them forever!!!! Adrienne can't make pb&j!! LOL!!! LOVE HER!!!!!

Taylor.... Yikes. I just got an HDTV and an HD cable box. SCARY!!!! OMG... Seriously. I thought she looked strange in analog. She is positively FRIGHTENING looking in HD!!!!!!

Camille..... cannot stand her on any level.
I watched.
The woman was acting inappropriate but really-shouldn't Mauricio have pushed her away?

Celebrities going to clairvoyants--not a good idea. To do so anonymously-perhaps. But to go to one who clearly has time to google your life-no! And never go to the same one over and again!

Poor Giggy. Breaks my heart for them all.

LOL@ Paul with the speechlessness and putting the ice pack on his frustrated head. LOL

Camille and Traylor--I would just be repeating myself over and over and over. Have not changed my mind about them and won't.

Did LOL @ Kyle and Kim's code language.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:06 PM

Kyle and Kim's code language was awesome!!! I wish I had a sister growing up that I could have a secret language with. So much fun!!!!

True about the clairvoyant.... Who knows if she googled Kim beforehand or not. She seemed to know a lot about what Kyle was going thru the last time, though.

I feel so bad about Giggy. He's such a sweet little baby! I hope they're able to get him some kind of help for the itchy skin

Mauricio absolutely should have pushed the hag away. She was whispering "does your wife take care of you?". He --- ever the salesman --- laughed and widened his eyes instead of backing off and laughing at her. Kyle, though, made herself look foolish. (and I ask again, how do you have someone at your home, at your party and you don't know who she is or who she came with??? Crazy! Especially when you have children in your home!)

Paul is too, too funny!!! The ice pack and the speechlessness sums it up. They are a great couple! They should get their own spinoff show!

Do you see they're doing ANOTHER "lost footage" show next week of "the dinner party from hell"??? Pretty interesting all these "extra" shows about the BH housewives. Have they done this with any of the others? If not, I think that would point to BH being the most popular of the "franchises".

Old 02-08-2011, 10:22 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,827,612 times
Quote:

Do you see they're doing ANOTHER "lost footage" show next week of "the dinner party from hell"??? Pretty interesting all these "extra" shows about the BH housewives. Have they done this with any of the others? If not, I think that would point to BH being the most popular of the "franchises".
no, I missed that. Thanks for telling me. I took a snack break when the uncomfortable scene with Camille and Kelsey was going on. Came back and the show was over.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:13 AM

23,910 posts, read 33,712,320 times
They did the same thing with lost footage for NJ. It's like they didn't include stuff because it was the 1st season; they figured if it was popular; they can always cut something together.

Giggy- I'm pretty sure Lisa had it on her facebook page that Giggy is fine now; they got the itching under control with food. I gave her a link to food at one point when the show 1st came on. I know someone with a small dog that has a similar problem that was fixed with food.

I liked what Lisa said about the economy; and how their homes are worth less but that they're still paying on the original number. I'm sure their taxes haven't gone down either. Doing the show has been pretty good for business for them; lots of people posting on her 2 facebook pages that they're planning to eat there or have recently eaten there.

Cutting out Camille explaining the nannies was a huge mistake. That should have been included in one of the original reunion shows. I actually submitted a similar question to WWHL when Camille was on but they never read it. I think that if it was shown that Camille doesn't have 4 going at once that she may not have been so hated. None of the HW's could understand 4 nannies either because they're all supposedly hands on.

I thought the psychic was BS. Kim said they've been going to her for years; or that's what I think I heard; so why has it only come out now? Some articles that were linked in this thread about it were pretty old from what I remember. I didn't know Kim was on the phone with him when he was murdered.

Kyle seems to be going down in the ratings; what was shown last night was probably the icing on the cake. I also didn't understand why Mauricio didn't push the lady away.

As far as Perez- who takes what he says seriously? HM isn't even in the same class as these ladies.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:04 AM

2,385 posts, read 4,340,994 times
If I were Kyle, I would be pissed at Mauricio for not pushing that lady away.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:24 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,467,961 times
Quote:
Paul is too, too funny!!! The ice pack and the speechlessness sums it up. They are a great couple! They should get their own spinoff show!.
Seriously? To show what? Out of all the housewives, Adrienne has brought very little to the table in terms of drama or storyline. Don't get me wrong - nice woman - and would love to hang out with her, but ... You've had her attempt at PB&J sandwiches, Paul's broken nose, the adorable bickering couple - but that's it. Adrienne, especially during the reunion show, looks like she would rather be anywhere else, and is almost jarred into putting on a smile when Andy Cohen interrupts her thoughts of "get me outta here".

If you look at these women and ask "why put yourself through this national exposure", you start to get your answers. It's pretty clear that poor Kim, as much as she would love to restart her career, was brought on by Kyle. Camille thought it would be a good idea to establish her own name. Lisa seems to have an interest in doing a cookbook and already has existing restuarants which can only profit from her participation. Kyle seems to term herself an actress so in addition to looking for parts herself has no doubt certainly helped Maurico's real estate career. Taylor seems to be a wannabe - but I have no idea how the show might be helping her business.

That brings us to Adrienne. How could this possibly help her? She doesn't need the exposure. Her brothers certainly don't need it. The answer seems to be Paul. In a place where Plastic Surgeons are a dime a dozen, I would bet that his appearance on this show, linked with the now very public knowledge of who precisely his wife is, has helped his practice enormously.

I hate to be a cynic, but seeing that the show is dealing with people who tend to think in terms of "what's in it for me?", I would think I am not far off in my assumption.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 AM

2,385 posts, read 4,340,994 times
Paul has already had exposure ans been featured many times on the show Dr. 90210 and specials like "Plastic Surgery Disasters".

Old 02-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Seriously? To show what?

I don't think any of the housewives in any of the "franchises" show anything.

My thought of Adrienne and Paul having a spinoff would be to show what an amazing businesswoman she is, show her with her family (including brothers, kids), and, of course, Paul's practice. Put that together with the "bickering" and all the other "Beverly Hills" stuff (parties, events, etc) and you have a show.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:34 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,958,469 times
Quote:
I don't think any of the housewives in any of the "franchises" show anything.

My thought of Adrienne and Paul having a spinoff would be to show what an amazing businesswoman she is, show her with her family (including brothers, kids), and, of course, Paul's practice. Put that together with the "bickering" and all the other "Beverly Hills" stuff (parties, events, etc) and you have a show.
That sure beats the heck out of Bethany Ever After. I have only watched her show once. BORING! Adrienne's life is so much more interesting than Bethany's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV