Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2011, 04:17 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
I wonder if Lisa and her vet have considered the possibility that Giggy's fur loss could be attributed to his clothing, or at least aggravated by it.

The fur loss appears to be only on the area normally covered with clothing. Is it merely a coincidence that he appears to have all of his fur on the areas that remain uncovered?

He's so cute...hope they figure it out.
I'm pretty sure they said he also gets shaved. I think the way it was talked about was that she didn't come out & say we shave him to even out the hair loss; she said it in a way that implied she might.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:01 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,799,123 times
I know im late to the party- but methinks Kyle's reaction to the drunk flirt was a bit excessive.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
I know im late to the party- but methinks Kyle's reaction to the drunk flirt was a bit excessive.
I'll have to watch it again but what I didn't get was the daughter who looked like she ran over to Mauricio as Kyle started pouncing. The look on the daughters face reminded me of Kim when Kim deals with Kyle.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:51 AM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,429 times
I got the impression that Kyle's daughter was trying to "save" Mauricio from the drunk woman. But, I would have to go re-watch the scene to know for sure.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:56 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,603,239 times
I just wanted to add about Jiggy, that it sounded like Lisa tried everything after Jiggy's hair started falling out. When dogs have allergies or skin problems like this it's very frustrating to find out what it is. With allergies it's difficult to pinpoint exactly what the dog is allergic to. You have to change the diet and change bedding and be able to tell from the dog's behavior if itching has improved. Or if it's something in the environment it's even tougher to tell what it is. So I'm sure that's why she was sensitive when asked about his wardrobe making things worse. Small dogs, especially ones without fur do need jackets to keep them warm. And since Jiggy is always with Lisa I'm sure he's in the air conditioning more than the heat. She sounds like such a responsible pet owner when she talks about Jiggy, he is very lucky to have her IMO.

His bark when asked to if he wants to go to the tennis court is hilarious too!

Old 02-10-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-CityRelo View Post
I just wanted to add about Jiggy, that it sounded like Lisa tried everything after Jiggy's hair started falling out. When dogs have allergies or skin problems like this it's very frustrating to find out what it is. With allergies it's difficult to pinpoint exactly what the dog is allergic to. You have to change the diet and change bedding and be able to tell from the dog's behavior if itching has improved. Or if it's something in the environment it's even tougher to tell what it is. So I'm sure that's why she was sensitive when asked about his wardrobe making things worse. Small dogs, especially ones without fur do need jackets to keep them warm. And since Jiggy is always with Lisa I'm sure he's in the air conditioning more than the heat. She sounds like such a responsible pet owner when she talks about Jiggy, he is very lucky to have her IMO.

His bark when asked to if he wants to go to the tennis court is hilarious too!
I thought the question was laughable; especially since he does have an itch problem. The clothes are probably stopping him from breaking through the skin with his nails when he scratches.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:02 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Kelsey Grammer Divorce from Camille Final : People.com

DingDong is now a divorcee...........hold on to your spouses you jealous women!!! I can't,for the life of me figure out how Kelsey was able to get a quickie divorce when the settlement with DingDong hasn't been finalized

Old 02-10-2011, 01:06 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
I watched the reunion show on accident the other day (couldn't find the remote and was too lazy to look for it ) I couldn't believe the host was the same guy from ATL's watch what happens live! I'm so used to him being loud and foolish (to fit in with the cast I guess) that I'd been watching for 20 minutes before I figured out it was the same guy.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I watched the reunion show on accident the other day (couldn't find the remote and was too lazy to look for it ) I couldn't believe the host was the same guy from ATL's watch what happens live! I'm so used to him being loud and foolish (to fit in with the cast I guess) that I'd been watching for 20 minutes before I figured out it was the same guy.
yea girl-Andy host all the reunion shows as well as Watch What Happens.
LOL@ you for watching by accident!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Kelsey Grammer Divorce from Camille Final : People.com

DingDong is now a divorcee...........hold on to your spouses you jealous women!!! I can't,for the life of me figure out how Kelsey was able to get a quickie divorce when the settlement with DingDong hasn't been finalized
Sorry but the "DingDong" isn't Camille; it's Kelsey. He's a fool- no prenup with wife #4- talk about stupid.

They were talking about him on a local radio show yesterday & how when wife #4 takes the rest of his money; no one will want him because he's ugly & weird & a known cheater.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV