Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 04:36 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,754,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
I'm kinda wondering why Sara still calls him 'Grissom' when that's her name now too
Old habits?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 07:46 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
Quote:
I'm kinda wondering why Sara still calls him 'Grissom' when that's her name now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
Old habits?

Quite right, VaN. People generally always keep calling others by whatever name they got used to when they first met.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 AM

29,780 posts, read 34,545,989 times
Quote:
Is it her name? I think her CSI vest still says "Sidle". And I don't think she's the name-changing type.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:56 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Is it her name? I think her CSI vest still says "Sidle". And I don't think she's the name-changing type.

That's probably her old vest. LOL I agree with you, she does not seem to be the name changing type and I guess even if you are married, a woman can still use her madien name professionally.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:54 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,139,372 times
I wish they would write Laurence Fishburne's character out. I stopped watching the show after he joined because his character was such a screw-up. I thought that the point of having an alpha male celeb like Fishburne was to fill in the gap of Grissom leaving, but when you make his character so inept, you defeat the purpose. Especially when you start to pump up the Catherine character. If they wanted to do that, they could have gotten a lesser known but still familiar actor to play Dr Langston.

To me, it should have been, one thing or the other. Either make Catherine the central character and have a lesser known "build a star" actor or have an alpha celeb and make him the central character. Trying to do both just didn't work for me.

And I don't really understand the return of Sara without Grissom. They both need to be there or neither of them needs to be there. If dating couldn't withstand a long distance relationship; why is marriage supposed to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV