Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2010, 11:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,811,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Spoiler
I had a feeling Hasselhoff was going to be the first to go....I think the next to go is the Situation. I think the Finale will include Jennifer Grey and her partner that oh so gorgeous Derek. Notice he always gets the pretty women--remember Nicole from last season OH VEY!!! Hot tamale...Ok back to my original thought, Brandy and her gorgeous partner Max and Rick Fox or Michael Bolton.

I think Bristol has a good shot once she loosens up. I think her partner has a crush on her. Why do they always put the camera on Jamie Lee Curtis when Jennifer Grey is dancing?? Is that her mom or her lover??? I thought that was odd....Both shows they did that...
seriously-her lover? seriously? It is her friend. The camera always pans to friends and or family. Wow.....just freaking wow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2010, 11:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,811,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
Well Bristol danced like Kate did last year, in my opinion. Most of them look like they will hang in there a while. I'm rooting for Kurt!! It was very touching when Jennifer was dancing thinking about Patrick!
yep, she is pretty bad. Heavy legs too--yuck. Bristol has no chance to win...IMHO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
So is every week going to be a 2 hour results show?? If so that is milking it a bit don't ya think?
that's the biggest problem with this show..........tooooooo much--overkill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
she's a trained dancer. how is that possible?
I thought that PussyCat Doll, Mya won last year--no?

Old 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM

2,106 posts, read 3,065,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yep, she is pretty bad. Heavy legs too--yuck. Bristol has no chance to win...IMHO.

that's the biggest problem with this show..........tooooooo much--overkill.

I thought that PussyCat Doll, Mya won last year--no?
The PussyCat who one is Nicole Schezinger..gorgeous gal..

Hey Pippy Skiddles how did you quote me and use a spoiler sign which hid some of my post...that was neat. Teach me how to do that plz

Regarding Jamie Lee Curtis I never knew they were friends. I know they usually pan the audience for wives or relatives....thats why I asked...its 2010 I thought they could've been an item. They would make a cute couple

Old 09-22-2010, 06:14 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,253,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, the ONLY contestant ever to appear on DWTS that was worse than Kate was Master P.

Ken
I think Kenny Maine from ESPN Sports Center was pretty bad too.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:37 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,353,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, the ONLY contestant ever to appear on DWTS that was worse than Kate was Master P.

Ken

DIng Ding Ding!!! We have a winner!!!

Yes, I would say the worst ever was "Master" P...he who refused to even wear dance shoes to keep the "respect" of his peeps....give me a BREAK.

Kate was a close second, just in terms of absolute and total lack of talent, not to mention bad attitude. And yes -- the "death glare" to boot! Like, how DARE the judges criticize that poor working mother of 8!!??

In a previous season Bruno was referring to another contestant -- a man, I forget his name -- when he once said "you don't have a musical bone in your body"...and that certainly described Kate as well. And possibly a few in this year's crop too!

Old 09-22-2010, 07:00 AM

175 posts, read 750,854 times
I think Bristol did well with her lower body and I can't believe someone said she had heavy legs. She's a regular teenager and she's healthy. I think her legs look great!

Florence Henderson has really thin legs (chicken legs)-I know every one thinks they are great but I just think they are skinny. She really did a great job though, I hope I am still walking ok when I am her age, and she looks so young-I would guess upper 50's if I didn't know who she was.

The Situation had some great foot work once he got to the fast part (about mid-way through) I think he was nervous about that part which was the first half of his dance was lacking. I don't like his character on the Jersey Shore (although the show is funny) but I think his real personality is coming through on DWTS and he is not "that" cocky. I think he was the only one that wasn't spray tanned he looked pale-Snooky will have to fed ex him some self tanner The girls from the Jersey Shore would have been great on DWTS!

I thought Margrette Chow was funny. If you couldn't tell that was a joke you have no sense of humor. I mean seriously her dress had a cape that turned into wings. As soon as I saw that dress I started laughing!

I thought David Hasselhoff and Micheal Bolton did the worst so far.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:13 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,360,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
DIng Ding Ding!!! We have a winner!!!

Yes, I would say the worst ever was "Master" P...he who refused to even wear dance shoes to keep the "respect" of his peeps....give me a BREAK.
Yeah and his STOOOPID fans kept him in the contest longgggggggggggg after it was apparent he should be gone. It wasn't until DWTS revealed just how little time he was spending practicing (it was something like only 20 hours total) - FAR less than everyone else was spending) that his idiot fans FINALLY let him go.

The ONLY thing I can say in his defense was that - if I recall correctly - he never really wanted to appear on the show to begin with. I think his son was originally going to be on the show but was injured just before it started and he stepped in to take his place. Still, even if you are just filling in for someone else, you should at least TRY.
ALL he cared about was pimping his shoes.

What a LOSER!

Ken

Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,360,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
I think Kenny Maine from ESPN Sports Center was pretty bad too.
Oh yeah.

Ken

Old 09-22-2010, 09:18 AM

1,036 posts, read 2,837,714 times
So did anyone else learn from DWTS last night that Alaska is connected to Canada?

They were asking the contestants what they thought of Bristol Palin driving to Hollywood from Alaska in her truck. I was right there with The Situation when he said "I mean, I didn't even know there were roads to connect that"!

Me either! I thought it was an island like Hawaii but in the cold part of the ocean!! Lord have mercy!!

Courtney

Old 09-22-2010, 09:27 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,144,650 times
When stoopud was passed out the sitiatin got 2 doses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV