Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2011, 05:28 PM

21 posts, read 46,823 times

Advertisements

I need to send my form for the FE-ED extension and it requires to report 6 work searches which theres no problem but only way i apply is online or fill in applications. I don't have no resume, didn't go to college come from a low income family, I'm just 23 so I could only apply to basic jobs and I dont know how to keep a record of my work search. If i apply online or application how do i keep proof that I applied???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 06:05 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,772,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr137 View Post
I need to send my form for the FE-ED extension and it requires to report 6 work searches which theres no problem but only way i apply is online or fill in applications. I don't have no resume, didn't go to college come from a low income family, I'm just 23 so I could only apply to basic jobs and I dont know how to keep a record of my work search. If i apply online or application how do i keep proof that I applied???
First, cut and paste the " Thank you for applying page " that shows up after you have finished the on-line application. Cut and paste/save. Now you have some proof.

Go to your work report page and fill out the info, while researching the company for address, phone, ect. Report this while its fresh in your memory.

You can also print the page and keep it in a binder.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:35 PM

Thank u

And where it says address I can add the website address?? And person contacted???

Old 09-09-2011, 10:48 AM

2,506 posts, read 3,253,064 times
What state are you in? I print out all my job searches in case CA does an audit.
So far, CA hasnt checked up on me.
As for a person you can just write "HR". Everthing is done over the Internet now.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:03 PM

I'm in California ... So i just have to report 6 work searches?? Is my first time sorry. It has 10 boxes and doesn't really say how many work searches to enter.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:18 AM

2,506 posts, read 3,253,064 times
Not sure what form you're using. If its the standard EDD form I use just write down whatever info you have like the city the job is located in, company name, etc. Good luck..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment