Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 12:51 PM

88 posts, read 51,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbar05 View Post
Did a balance show up on your screen when you started to certify? Or did it show up up after you certified for a week?

Honestly, I think those who exhausted UI benefits in November or earlier are in a whole other ballpark than those who exhausted in December.
I exhausted benefits before November 2020 and it seems like youre right. Ive exhausted back in 8/2020 and havent received any communication and when I call I get different answers. Till this day no communication on whats going on with my claim. Ive been able to certify since 8/2020 but no checks. Iam about to start a thread for those of us that exhausted benefits before December 27 2020

Claim Status: Filed
Date of Claim: 10/20/2019
Weekly Benefit Rate: $696
Remaining Balance: $0
Next Payable Week: 02/06/2021
Last Week Paid: 01/30/2021
Last Paid Amount: $0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2021, 04:17 PM

233 posts, read 165,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVL View Post
Okay I guess that's good. Did you mention that you had certified a couple times while you were waiting for the PEUC 11?
She was very vague about the information she provided me. I wouldnt say I found out anything I didnt know before calling. All she said was the DOL was aware of the issue. She really had no info on anything

Old 02-09-2021, 06:19 PM

345 posts, read 207,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf4576 View Post
Hey Nick we are all looking for answers, whether we are off topic a little or not. This is not your thread, everyone here needs advice, help, and money. Don't act like a tough guy behind a computer screen.
this is my thread--i started it for that reason---

Old 02-09-2021, 06:53 PM
PVL

152 posts, read 79,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter3329 View Post
She was very vague about the information she provided me. I wouldnt say I found out anything I didnt know before calling. All she said was the DOL was aware of the issue. She really had no info on anything
Alright. Well, based on the updated pop up on the website at least we know they're aware of the issue and are publicly admitting that there's an issue. Hopefully it's resolved by the time we can claim on our schedule again....

Old 02-10-2021, 04:57 AM

18 posts, read 12,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachnick33 View Post
this is my thread--i started it for that reason---
I found this site looking for information like everyone else,didn't know I had to answer to the thread police.Lighten up ,your the one with the panties on.

Old 02-10-2021, 07:14 AM

345 posts, read 207,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRider View Post
I found this site looking for information like everyone else,didn't know I had to answer to the thread police.Lighten up ,your the one with the panties on.
why dont we just have one massive thread with no title? we have threads with titles for a reason. because everyone's situation is slightly different...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment