Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2012, 02:11 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,653 times

Advertisements

This is a response I posted to another group of people, regarding two groups or factions that have increasingly come across my radar as of late. They appear at first glance to be kooky New Age Groups, one of which is called the Ashtar Command (AC) and the other, called the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL). They claim to represent the actual off-world groups (ET's) that are trying to stimulate and assist the with the evolutionary process of humanity, acting as midwives for a massive birthing of "The New Man" in a punctuated moment of evolution. In a very serious sounding pronouncement, they have boldly proclaimed that they have a joint alliance with a provisional shadow government here on earth which consists of some of our existing leaders (!) and that there will shortly be mass arrests of members of the international War/Banking cabal, that will spin the heads of the population in amazement when they see this as an accomplished feat in a single day -- or a very short time to say the least! (!)

It is easy to slough this off with a good laugh of dismissal, rejecting out of hand this path of inquiry as kookery and foolishness, but it is indispensable for us to note that there is also an actual set of protocols that our government and our military agencies have in place in order to deal with the potentiality/eventuality of ET contact and these agencies also have a distinct and separate set of protocols to deal with an outright hostile invasion, in what could easily be considered the most asymmetric scenario of guerilla warfare ever envisioned!

SO MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO MISTAKE!

The United States Government in conjunction with the United Nations and various other world governments takes this possibility/eventuality VERY SERIOUSLY.

AND SO SHOULD WE.

THIS IS WHY I MAKE THIS PROPOSAL TOWARD INQUIRY.

An aspect to this that must not be dismissed is that of giving credence to DREAMS, VISIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND CHANNELED MESSAGES.

Intuition is an inextricable aspect of this scenario.

The US Military has maintained a very strong Psychic Research and Technical Remote Viewing program that continues to train individuals, and this has been in operation for several decades since the Cold War. Most of what we have learned about this has been intercepted and reverse engineered from the Soviet Psychic Research program and it is light years ahead of our own nation's discoveries in this field. Whilst the western world has wasted time, tied up in endless debate about EVEN THE VERY EXISTENCE of ESP, PK and Telekinesis, amongst other things, the Soviets have had the distinct advantage of proceeding at "Go" and have treated this phenomenon and its latent capacity in the humans as a de facto capability from the very start!

If we are to take seriously the bold proclamations of these off-world groups and their human representatives, then we are left with a question:

Are the GFL and the AC actually a united front of deception and have they formed a Joint Alliance of Forces with the same secret cabal which they claim to be arresting? Are the off-world groups we are imminently coming into contact with, actually wolves in sheep's clothing with the intent of establishing a religious/Political/econonomic hedgemony with an off-world God-Man as its messianic figurehead? Are they intending a total surveillance police state? These questions don't get completely answered, but you can make a fairly good inference from my response, since I will mainly focus on the conditions of our initial contact. There is a strong subjective/intuitional element to this for which I hope to be pardoned, but since many of the contactees are influenced along such vectors I encourage you to admit this into your field of evidence (even if it seems anecdotal at best) as you make the consideration of the scenario I propose.

Now here is my response below:

I have only my own dreams and life experience to act as a guide to understanding the unfolding of this future scenario, and the reoccurring dreams I have had regarding a massive incursion into our airspace by thousands upon thousands of mile-wide craft have left me with the impression that there will be some sort of evacuation that happens shortly before a massive cataclysm -- possibly a massive solar event.

All these dreams take place at exactly the same time/setting. The craft show up as the sun is setting on the West Coast.

It is always the same time in each dream, which would put it at sunset/dusk on the West Coast, and shortly after nightfall on the East Coast.

The dream I had, where I was shown the face and the appearance of God and was shown the cataclysms off the coast of Los Angeles seems to happen at around 10pm Pacific Daylight Time. (and you may refer to this, and also detailed accounts of my other dreams directly by clicking on my facebook notes)

As I correlate these things together into a running predictive scenario, admitting into the mix my doubt concerning the intentions of the GFL and the AC, the scenario that unfolds is thus:

At about 7-8pm PDT on a day in June or July (very possibly this year), A massive solar event and planetary alignment will generate a standing wave resonance in the Earth Grid that will spread out from its geodetic nodes of resonance. This will create the conditions necessary for the stargates over these nodes to open (The Timeline Smash Event) and these craft will flood the skies. The window is short. There will be 2 types of craft or factions. The first ones to arrive will be the ones who have been "subcontracted" to perform the evacuations.

A PERSON WHO IS OUTSIDE, OUGHT NOT RETURN TO GET HIS COAT, LEST HE BE LEFT FOR THE CATACLYSMS.

After the evacuations, there will be a response by joint alliance shadow government and GFL/AC (???) craft to fill the gap as it were after the initial craft have performed the evacuations. Their schedule is totally dependent upon the appearance of the extraction vehicles in order to APPEAR to present a united front in order to keep people from knowing that another faction that is APPARENTLY BEYOND THEIR CONTROL, has intervened to rescue a portion of the population. The Joint Alliance Forces will take credit for the evacuations to calm the remaining population, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, THIS:

At approximately 10 pm PDT there will be an event off of the coast of Los Angeles that will involve massive detonations and concussive hemispheric shock waves preceded by blinding flashes. Whether these are man made, done by off-world intelligences, or some sort of asteroid strikes, I do not know. (I can only speak for what I have seen in my dream and I can only speak for what I have seen on the West Coast in Los Angeles. I know nothing of what will happen in other areas) Based on the numerous, nearly epidemic level of people out here having recurrent Tsunami dreams of titanic proportions, I can only assume these offshore detonations will cause the formation of a super-wave tsunami of proportions heretofore unseen. It will be catastrophic on every front. The evacuees will watch this from the extraction ships before exiting through the stargates.

That is at least the picture that seems to come together when I assemble all the contents of these dreams, juxtaposed with GFL and AC pronouncements, and having figured into the equation the preponderance of tsunami premonitions from West Coast residents that have run absolutely rampant.

There are holes in the logic to be sure, but I'm still trying to piece this together as best as I can given the information I've received. I still do not know the cause of the detonations and this would be key to understanding how the Joint Alliance Forces are going to spin this thing to the survivors.

Also, it is important to note that I am talking about two distinct and separate factions, one of which are the extraction ships which apparently have NO affiliation with either the JAF, the GFL or the AC, and which are piloted by I-don't-know-who (!), versus the Joint Alliance Forces who consist of the provisional shadow government in waiting, possibly in alignment with the GFL or the AC, or both -- I don't know for sure.

What I DO know, logically speaking, is that the Joint Alliance Force's actions will be COMPLETELY CONTINGENT ON A FACTOR THAT THEY CANNOT CONTROL, RUSH OR STOP:

The Extraction Ships.

The fact that the Extraction Ships are waiting for an astronomic node of resonance to occur before they can enter our airspace as opposed to the Joint Alliance Force, whose only option is to scramble their aircraft/spacecraft from underground bases in response, tells me to put my money on the Extraction Ships as the ones who have our best interest at heart.

In any case, mass cataclysms will come shortly after the extraction, leaving the survivors to be held under the decree of the Joint Alliance Forces.

==================================

Well, that was the conclusion I came to based on the preceding...

Have you folks had any dreams regarding a day where the sky is filled with giant craft, or dreams of being on a high place, looking out over detonations?

Have you been shown the face of someone that you believed to be the living God?

The photos below relate.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 02:19 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,122,669 times
While I do usually accept any and all possibilities.

In this case, I am skeptical.

20yrsinBranson

Old 04-27-2012, 07:53 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,222,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
While I do usually accept any and all possibilities.

In this case, I am skeptical.

20yrsinBranson
Yep! Same here.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:59 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,669,615 times
Mass arrests of banker/politicians.....I heard this elsewhere, but I don't recall anything from that source suggesting ET's.

I'd like to see the arrests happen though.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:55 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,126,635 times
Default Well..

I have heard this theory before, And with the universe being so vast I believe it is likely there are other civilizations out there and wonder how much "The powers that be" know over the general public. The Ashtar command was (Supposedly) involved in an interruption of a news broadcast in the UK in the 70's. Was one of the rare cases of a successful Broadcast signal intrusion (The Max headroom one being the most famous.) A grand theory and a fascinating one though I am skeptical until more proof is provided.

That photo of the window overlooking Earth is great though! Wow! I would hang a giant size mural of it on my wall if I had the room for it. Nice...

Old 04-29-2012, 02:35 AM

519 posts, read 78,451 times
Whichever command you attribute the explosions and tsunamis to, I have recurring dreams, always the same, over a 5 to 8 day period, which usually come true within 3-5 years. Realizing this posting is much later than the original, I, too, have seen "sky portals" open and the appearance of many craft descending through the portals. My dreams indicate this will be visible world wide. Whether their purpose is aggression or benevolence,is not clear, but their intervention in the coming "Grand Alignment", will be invaluable. They have a vested interest in the continuation of this planet being relatively unaffected by an otherwise cataclysmic world wide event. Or so my dreams would indicate...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal