Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 08:34 AM

26,527 posts, read 51,773,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
The link goes to a Disney add followed by a video of Shark Week marathon on Discovery channel.
The video took me to a video "Spooky black-eyed children" but will cycle through other videos. Here is the original video: Spooky black-eyed children - Bing Videos
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 09:14 AM

1,288 posts, read 2,924,868 times
There is a book about these children:

All-black-eyed children phenomenon is increasing - YouTube

Old 02-18-2013, 04:35 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
As far as I know, there are only supposed to be 2 true iris eye colours. These are brown and grey. There are also albinos without pigment I think. I have studied iridology (health indicators in the iris of the eye) and it seems that green-eyes and other colours are a result of chemical deposits in the iris.

Certainly, my ex-partner had green eyes and after a lot of clearing, they were moving towards more grey colour.

Some brown pigmented eyes can be very dense and dark which may be what we are experiencing here. When you actually see the fabric of the iris up-close, there is a lot of variation in texture and structure between different people and even between eyes.

Possibly, this experience of black eyes may be people receiving impressions of personality which is a more psychic slant on the phenomena. This may be similar to some people who can see overshadowing or past life faces on top of/overlayed over real faces.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I'm leaning more towards the urban myth theory. I'm not saying there aren't ghost children or possibly possessed children or even aliens in human child form, I just don't think they'd all go around with black eyes.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:48 AM

652 posts, read 874,362 times
The color of your eyes can change for a brief period of times now. I have had long non verbal battles in the mirror with Medusa. I have met dark souls passing through my mind. Many are just dark women. I channel my dead grandmother and tell her to bring me the worst or the darkest souls. The two nasties of the spirit world in Greek mythology are Clytemnestra and Medusa. When children have black or darkened eyes, they are unconsciously channeling spirits who are stuck in the darkest layers of the universe. I have blue eyes and my eyes have turned very dark battling the female and male spirits who think they can equal the power of Medusa. Odin was one of the few Norse gods who was skilled in the dark arts. Few can read souls or energy that passes through the eyes.

I write what I experience in real time.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:14 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,218,598 times
This probably would not surprise me too much. I used to date a guy who did industrial design - movie special effects. At times friends would wear the contacts in public.

I cant tell you how many times I have seen people walking around with different eyes. It takes 5 seconds to pop in a colored contact - black, red, whatever color you want..

I also work with animals, and some have pupils that get so wide, nothing but a tiny sliver of color remains if you look closely - stress and nervousness causes it.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:07 AM

25 posts, read 28,415 times
It was dusk when I heard a scraping at my window that was persistent, causing a shudder to run through my body. I finally mustered the courage to peek through the blinds. There were two of them standing close together with their heads bowed, both about three feet tall. They stood silently until a gust of wind caused them to raise their heads. I reeled when I saw their eyes, which were a solid deep black. I stepped back with a sigh,"The Black-eyed Susans I planted in the spring have become full grown!"

Old 02-19-2013, 02:19 PM

5,717 posts, read 18,928,902 times
I've dated 2 woman over the years that had black irises. Both were extremely aggressive in the bedroom. Both were a little unstable though. One I knew the family and her mom and dad were great folks but never could understand their daughters flighty personality. You never knew what to expect with either of them but both were hyperactive. It was like they were possessed by something that was driving them. Both were short term relationships and neither have been able to stay in a relationship more than a few months. One is now in a mental ward in Houston and the other one should be. I've seen a few other women with the same black irises and they all seem to react the same way. I have referred to their eyes as bedroom eyes.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,924,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperL View Post
I've dated 2 woman over the years that had black irises. Both were extremely aggressive in the bedroom. Both were a little unstable though. One I knew the family and her mom and dad were great folks but never could understand their daughters flighty personality. You never knew what to expect with either of them but both were hyperactive. It was like they were possessed by something that was driving them. Both were short term relationships and neither have been able to stay in a relationship more than a few months. One is now in a mental ward in Houston and the other one should be. I've seen a few other women with the same black irises and they all seem to react the same way. I have referred to their eyes as bedroom eyes.
You mean dark brown irises like most Asian and Hispanic people have?

Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,824,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
As far as I know, there are only supposed to be 2 true iris eye colours. These are brown and grey. There are also albinos without pigment I think. I have studied iridology (health indicators in the iris of the eye) and it seems that green-eyes and other colours are a result of chemical deposits in the iris.

Certainly, my ex-partner had green eyes and after a lot of clearing, they were moving towards more grey colour.

Some brown pigmented eyes can be very dense and dark which may be what we are experiencing here. When you actually see the fabric of the iris up-close, there is a lot of variation in texture and structure between different people and even between eyes.

Possibly, this experience of black eyes may be people receiving impressions of personality which is a more psychic slant on the phenomena. This may be similar to some people who can see overshadowing or past life faces on top of/overlayed over real faces.
Brown and blue.

I wanna know how I can get all black eyes, I hate my eye color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal