Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2012, 01:45 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,010,330 times

Advertisements

Last year I made a thread about a few dreams I had in 2009 and 2011 (//www.city-data.com/forum/19711987-post4.html), initially I thought they were about some unknown woman that I never met.

But now, I have a new theory. She may not be some mystery that I haven't met before. She is a mystery who I have KNOWN for a short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid
About two years ago I had an odd experience, but mine took a weirder twist. This woman who I saw, I never knew before, never met before. The dream was treated like I met "her" for the first time and there is already something between us, and where we meet looks like somewhere rural and green and definately not in Arizona (it looked like somewhere in the South, but that's just my opinion).
I had this dream in November 2009, I went on a small week long trip to Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi in July 2010. In the dream, it is cotton fields that are around us on the road, not uncommon for those states, however, the area here in Arizona that I live in is very dependent on cotton. I first saw the girl that I would later fall in love with no less than 4 weeks after the trip in August, when school started, and I first saw her in Geology class. She was living with her aunt and uncle here, and their house is amongst several acres of cotton fields. However, the "something between us" thing, it was just me.

Quote:
This "her" I refer to, I did not see her face at first, I saw some of her other features, like her frame and body type she seemed anywhere between average and attractive. Her face and hair color were very vague and I couldn't make it out. It seemed to me her hair was something like a brownish-auburn (perhaps lighter almost as strawberry, but it's hazy). She seemed to stand around 5'7-5'11 (I'm 6'3, almost 6'4).
When I first met the girl formally in October 2010, I think I fell so hard partially because I had a "you look VERY familiar" moment, and her cuteness just snared me. The girl's hair color in real life? Dark Red Auburn. Her height was somewhere around my stomach and sternum, putting her somewhere in the 5 foot range.

Quote:
Then back in January, she came back one night (in a dream), and this dream took place in my grandmother's condo (just across the neighborhood where I live). I briefly hear her voice in it (and it sounds like a southern accent) and it was very gentle and soft. Then the dream involves me jumping up and going to see her face-to-face. And I only catch a view of the upper half of her head. Her eyes are light green, has a little pointed nose (kinda like what Sissy Spacek had back in the 70's.) and visible cheek bones, and that feeling of "something".

It was after these two little events that I became interested in this dream stuff. I'm not much for dream interpretation, maybe it's just my desires playing themselves out. But I hope to God that it's real. But the difference is, I've never known or met her before and she's from the other side of the US, and there's that feeling of "something".
This is the dream that still gets to me, it happened in January 2011, after that Geology class had wrapped up, she was still staying around here at the time. In the dream the accent wasn't southern, looking back at it. Her voice was plain and her speech patterns, sweet and elegant, just like in real life. The cheeks and nose matched her, but the eyes were a dark Gray-Green in real life. Further details below.

Quote:
"But there were a few other details about it that seem very unique to each dream. The environments they take place in were pretty detailed. The first dream (before I even saw Mississippi in person) involved a rural (and very lush area, that had to require alot of humidity, that had to see much more rainfall than the part of the Southwest I'm used to) and me and her were walking down what was either a dirt or gravel (or possibly unkept) road surrounded by brush and what appeared to be blooming cotton fields and visible trees behind the fields and it seemed like it took place during the early evening. At one point in the dream I gently squeeze her left arm and she smiles at me, then the dream ends. I saw places in Mississippi that could have been that place (though Mississippi is a very rural state, it could have been anywhere inside of it, could have even been Louisiana or Alabama for all I know.)
This is explainable, cotton naturally tends to filter out moisture it doesn't need until a later time by releasing it back into the air over the immediate area (the cotton field) so cotton fields tend to be a bit more humid than the area around it, so it just could have been my local area, and not another state, because even around here around the farming areas in the middle of the valley there are natural growths of oak and cottonwood trees amongst the cotton fields and the river.

This is the dream that happened in 2009, 9 months before I first saw her, even in real life, I was always able to make her smile, even though she had no idea I had feelings for her.

Quote:
The second dream was about as long, and just as detailed. It took place at my 84 year old grandma's (the one from Utah) condo during the really early morning (still dark out), this same woman is wearing a nightgown of some sort that seemed to compliment her figure (attractive, at least from my view) and she is silohuetted against the wall parallel to the bed in my grandmother's back bedroom (no, there isn't anything going on in that manner! . Outside of dreamland I stay there on Friday nights to watch after her because she's getting old and needs someone to look after her, and I sleep in that bedroom), she (the woman) briefly leaves the bedroom for the front bathroom across the hall, and I hear her soft voice say "I hate my eyes." then from there I charge out of the bedroom and stare at her square in her eyes (where I see her light green eyes, Auburnish hair and pointed nose and distinguished cheeks) and as I'm about to tell her something I wake up.

These two dreams only happened when they happened, they never repeated."
Like I said, this dream occured in January 2011, a short 3 months before my life spiraled into chaos, and outside of dreamland, 6 months after I had this dream I moved into that house and slept in that bed and cared after my dementia stricken grandmother. It was a very dark time for me, and up until just recently, it was going to get darker.

In the dream grandma's condo was barren, no furniture, nothing, except that bed, and the environment in the dream was cold, with the warmth of my feelings the only other sensation in that dream. In the dream she was shrouded in shadows until she ended up at the end of the hallway, a light was on, and I made my way for it. I was told by another user here, that in the midst of all the things that in the Fall of 2011 would happen to me I made her a pinnacle of my life. A "light at the end of the tunnel" sort of thing, did I predict my own situation?

The bed I slept in, in the dream, is what I sleep on now. We moved grandma out of her condo in January 2012, just before my friend passed away. In February I went into grandma's condo in the middle of the night, and turned on the bathroom light at the end of the hallway, the house looked exactly as it did in the dream, sans the bed. Grandma got my old bed, and I got her old guest bed, which fit me better anyway, grandma has since passed in my old bed, so I don't want it back.

The girl in real life, like many women, is a bit insecure, I've personally seen it in her. The only detail wrong about her in the dream is the eyes, they are Gray-Green, her hair is Auburn.

But then, in October 2011, almost exactly 9 months after the January dream, on one of the nights where I was sleeping at home, I had another dream and by far, the weirdest. In this dream, I see the woman again, wearing a sort of dark colored dress and small little sweater on top of that. Her auburn hair was hanging down, she is standing against some sort of light (like as if she was standing one side from a window and the bright light was emmenating towards her) and her two small hands are caressing her big tummy as she looks towards me, she's pregnant in this dream.

Now back to reality, I'm still living with grandma at this point and 3 months after I had this dream, my friend, which in real life is the girl's cousin, passes away from his resurgent cancer. The next time I see her after she left this town, was at his funeral. Because of all the stress between dying grandma, dead friend, her and school, I had a nervous breakdown. I would continue to dream about the girl up until last month. In April I finally get into contact with her, and tell her my feelings for her, she was very flattered and appreciative but she never saw me in a romantic way. Then last Friday, grandma passed away in her sleep. I was a pall bearer and reader of the life story at her funeral.

What does this mean? All of it? Am I taking it too literally?

Last edited by Desert kid; 06-03-2012 at 02:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 02:59 PM

900 posts, read 1,702,448 times
Hello. I think as you said you were not clearly seeing her face in the earlier dreams , though when you saw her you felt it was her , maybe it was , but hard to say because you didnt see her face. Sometimes dreams predict big things sometimes small.
The death you each had in the family at similar times would be emotional for both of you. Maybe , if you are able to keep in touch with her , she could later on develop feelings for you. The thing that's throwing me off is that in real life she said she thought of you as a friend. Id have to stick with that as real until , she says something different. The pregnancy might symbolize growing feelings , but I think its more of a wish thing. Your lady is probably someone else due to the hight descrepancy. In time , like a baby grows it takes time , you will have s new beginning in your life. Birth follows death. I am sorry for all you went through. I think the dreams mean the seeds of your new life have been planted. I wish you a happy life.

Old 06-03-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Hello. I think as you said you were not clearly seeing her face in the earlier dreams , though when you saw her you felt it was her , maybe it was , but hard to say because you didnt see her face. Sometimes dreams predict big things sometimes small.
The death you each had in the family at similar times would be emotional for both of you. Maybe , if you are able to keep in touch with her , she could later on develop feelings for you. The thing that's throwing me off is that in real life she said she thought of you as a friend. Id have to stick with that as real until , she says something different. The pregnancy might symbolize growing feelings , but I think its more of a wish thing. Your lady is probably someone else due to the hight descrepancy. In time , like a baby grows it takes time , you will have s new beginning in your life. Birth follows death. I am sorry for all you went through. I think the dreams mean the seeds of your new life have been planted. I wish you a happy life.
Thank you.

Seeds of new life, huh? I like the sound of it, but I would really like the assurance that something good was going to happen, I've gone through so much heartbreak at 20 and am just so used to everything going wrong, I'm just glad it's over.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:21 PM

Keep in mind your thoughts are powerful. The seeds of new life are growing for you. Your pretty friend is there to give you hope. Focus on your hopes , not your fears. Take action to make sure you stay mentally and physically healthy. Take care of yourself in all ways as though you are a seedling or a plant. Be gentle with yourself and speak / think good thoughts. I can assure you as someone nearly twice your age a tall young , intelligent man of 20 has the world at his feet. Be bold , be confident , and be motivated by love , not fear and I promise you great things , things you never dreamed of will be yours. You will have many choices. Recognise and nuture what has been given to you and too many good things to count will happen. You need a foundation , what faith are you? , A self esteem. I know good things will be born out of your recent hardships. Really , weather you believe me or not. But your thoughts are powerful so it doesnt hurt to make them good ones

Old 06-03-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Keep in mind your thoughts are powerful. The seeds of new life are growing for you. Your pretty friend is there to give you hope. Focus on your hopes , not your fears. Take action to make sure you stay mentally and physically healthy. Take care of yourself in all ways as though you are a seedling or a plant. Be gentle with yourself and speak / think good thoughts. I can assure you as someone nearly twice your age a tall young , intelligent man of 20 has the world at his feet. Be bold , be confident , and be motivated by love , not fear and I promise you great things , things you never dreamed of will be yours. You will have many choices. Recognise and nuture what has been given to you and too many good things to count will happen. You need a foundation , what faith are you? , A self esteem. I know good things will be born out of your recent hardships. Really , weather you believe me or not. But your thoughts are powerful so it doesnt hurt to make them good ones
Well, she left last year, she was only here for Fall 2010-Spring 2011, then she went back to Phoenix. The last time I saw her was literally on the day that things went downhill. Since then I got my Associates Degree and have applied to Arizona State University, which is the Phoenix area.

When I got back into contact with her a couple months ago, by the way she worded the rejection, she REALLY didn't want to hurt me, and she was pleading for me to be at peace and happy, even though at the time, my grandmother situation made it difficult.

My health took a bad turn when I was staying with grandma, just the stress of it made me gain weight, when me and her saw each other again at the funeral, I was hurt and nearly 300 Lbs. I've been taking care of myself since January and lost 60 Lbs, I average about 240 now I just need to get to 210 which is about regular for someone who is 6'3.

I'd call myself a Christian, but I haven't been to church in a long time, the girl in question, she's Mormon.

Still though, that last big dream about 9 months ago, the pregnant woman, was it her? I'd like to think it was her, if it was the woman from the previous dream you can make a good case of it.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:54 PM

^^^^^ I don't know if it was her or not in the last dream. Things in dreams and people , can be symbolic of other things. Symbolism here is your experiences have helped you to grow. Keep up the good work. Try to help others (but don't be taken advantage of , give and take , balance) and it will come back to you.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
^^^^^ I don't know if it was her or not in the last dream. Things in dreams and people , can be symbolic of other things. Symbolism here is your experiences have helped you to grow. Keep up the good work. Try to help others (but don't be taken advantage of , give and take , balance) and it will come back to you.
I hope so, I desperately need change.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:59 PM

I dreamt of her again last night, just a brief image of her though, but I know it was her.

I hate being taunted like this. I just wish I had some answer to all of this, I'm tired of waiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal