Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 02:52 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,942,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I have often put forward the theory that UFOs aren't visitors or explorers at all. You know how when you go on a long road trip and every now and then you have to pull over to let the dog do its business? What if Bigfoot are just alien pets, and the UFOs are just "pulling over" to Earth to let Bigfoot out for a while before zooming off? And like all good pet owners, they pick up after their pet, which also explains why there is no Bigfoot scat, hair, or remains anywhere in existence.
"Roadside Picnic", by the Strugatsky brothers, is about mysterious artifacts left by aliens (garbage left after one of their "roadside picnics") - Andrei Tarkovsky's movie "Stalker" was based on it. The movie/book "Annihilation" is similar in concept. No bigfoots in any of them, however.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2018, 07:07 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times
One of the best books on ETs ever.

The Alien Handbook - A Guide To Extraterrestrials

Old 11-07-2018, 12:35 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,101,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I don't think NASA is saying absoluly there is NO life in this solar system, they are just saying they have not found any evidence of it. They ARE looking. Why would they look if they believe absolutely that there is none?

I'll throw another theory into the mix.
Humans are already an extraterrestrial hybrid- thus the reason for the missing link. Some of us have Rh positive blood, and others do not. What could possibly explain this?
Rh factor, if you don't know, deals with the Rhesus monkey gene. If one is Rh positive, they contain the monkey gene. When a woman becomes pregnant, she is tested for the Rh factor because a positive and a negative set of parents could end in a spontaneous abortion because the body is rejecting this 'incompatable' blood type. So people who are a mixed couple are given medication so that they won't have a miscarriage.
The whole blood type thing really boggles my mind. How is it that some humans have monkey blood and some do not? How on earth did that happen? (Oops- sorry, pun not intended).
So....we are already part alien, and the greys are just keeping an eye on their lab experiment.
And this Rh factor thing is really swept under the rug; IMO.

It’s odd because you would think that someone would be all over this but instead; the answer is: “Oh, it must have been some random mutation ...”

Despite that blood type groups are very resistant to mutations. Rh negative = non rhesus monkey. Not evolved from the monkey. Given that so many biologics utilize rhesus monkey cells, I would hope the potential for rejections or adverse events has been ruled out.

The last thing I expected when I set out to find which ancestor I inherited my blood from, was 10:1 metaphysical/prophecy websites: science-based websites. It was difficult, initially because both my parents are Rh+ & both sides of the family are represented by large families & no evidence of stillborn/early neonatal deaths for 5 generations.

I was able to narrow it down to one Ashkenazi (had to do DNA, he was on the record as a Lutheran) who had only one surviving child from three born, who was also the only surviving child from 3 born, from SIX-generations back on my dad’s side. It was either that or I’m a Nephilium; according to the available information.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:11 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,418,450 times
I agree with what Neil DeGrasse Tyson says. Argue with him, see how that goes. There is no proof of any UFO's or aliens. If there is bring it. There is none. Its all theories or opinions.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:06 PM

22,919 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
I agree with what Neil DeGrasse Tyson says. Argue with him, see how that goes. There is no proof of any UFO's or aliens. If there is bring it. There is none. Its all theories or opinions.
There is lots of evidence for Unidentified Flying Objects. What those UFOs might be ... jury is still out.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:11 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Quote:
What those UFOs might be ... jury is still out
There is probably more physical evidence and witness evidence of UFOs than there is for any space science because at least we have various different groups which report UFO events.

The space science is all conducted by about 5 or 6 major organisations, NASA, ESA, JAXA, and the ones from India and China & Russia.

The UFO evidence comes in the form of indentations in the ground, reported dead bodies of ET, buried bodies of ET, photographs, dropped debris, personal encounters, strange unknown alloys, etc - we get none of that from space science. Oh, apart from Moon Rocks, some the publicly presented ones of which have turned out to be fake. Oops!

Old 11-08-2018, 06:30 AM

22,919 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There is probably more physical evidence and witness evidence of UFOs than there is for any space science because at least we have various different groups which report UFO events.
But here is the problem:

Quote:
The UFO evidence comes in the form of indentations in the ground, reported dead bodies of ET...
Which could be faked.

Quote:
, buried bodies of ET,
Which could be faked.

Quote:
photographs,
Which could be and has often been faked.

Quote:
dropped debris
Where is it?

Quote:
, personal encounters,
Which could be faked or delusions.

Quote:
strange unknown alloys,
Where are they?

Quote:
we get none of that from space science. Oh, apart from Moon Rocks!
Really??? You think almost 70 years of space exploration has only yielded moon rocks? Where are you getting your information?

Old 11-08-2018, 11:37 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
The freakin' pentagon admitted last year that they had a secret UFO study program only a few years ago, decades after they "officially" closed Project Blue Book, declared there was nothing to UFO claims and that they wouldn't be studying the subject any more. The former head of that project says there were projects before and that it continues under a new name to this day.

If the military is still (albeit quitetly) interested in UFOs after all this time it's WAY beyond just stories.

The phenomenon is real... the conjecture starts when they are called artificial craft piloted by beings from outer space. But they certainly look like artificial craft and the most likely place they could have been made (given our current understanding of the universe and how it works) is elsewhere out in space so...

Old 11-18-2018, 06:27 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Quote:
You think almost 70 years of space exploration has only yielded moon rocks? Where are you getting your information?
As many people on CD look for physical evidence as proof of existence, Moon Rocks are the only physical evidence we have, yes. And, there is some doubt about some of those pieces too. Have I forgotten to mention any other physical evidence?

Unfortunately, the space science has given us so much data, it is being interpreted in many different ways. People from both sides pick and choose what they want to believe and run with it, pointing to the articles from 'authoratative sources' for their confirmation.

NASA as a source for space science is not a very good example. For everything they seem to say in one article, there is another article saying the exact opposite. They often seem to have a multitude of 'perhaps', 'suggesting' and 'maybe' in their articles which leave the door open for other interpretations. Thats not science, that's speculations.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:04 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
As many people on CD look for physical evidence as proof of existence, Moon Rocks are the only physical evidence we have, yes. And, there is some doubt about some of those pieces too. Have I forgotten to mention any other physical evidence?

Unfortunately, the space science has given us so much data, it is being interpreted in many different ways. People from both sides pick and choose what they want to believe and run with it, pointing to the articles from 'authoratative sources' for their confirmation.

NASA as a source for space science is not a very good example. For everything they seem to say in one article, there is another article saying the exact opposite. They often seem to have a multitude of 'perhaps', 'suggesting' and 'maybe' in their articles which leave the door open for other interpretations. Thats not science, that's speculations.
I'd like to see some of these contradicting articles. Can you point me to some?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal