Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 07:51 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
They are to a certain degree, just the superstition itself - TV shows about ghosts, both reality and ficitional; hotels and other tourist spots advertised as "haunted" in order to attract guests; "ghost" tours in various cities (I love the ones in Prague and Edinburgh.

Now if we can get spirits to like service automobiles or make pizza we would be all set.
I am thinking more as turning them into a perpetual motion machine that could be used to make power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2018, 08:35 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I am thinking more as turning them into a perpetual motion machine that could be used to make power.
If we can only extract the "fire and brimstone" from Beelzebub and his companions when they make there frequent visits to the mortal world we indeed would have an alternative energy source to replace fossil fuel.
I picture using a Ouija board to summon them, then put their ass to work!

Old 06-26-2018, 11:45 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
If we can only extract the "fire and brimstone" from Beelzebub and his companions when they make there frequent visits to the mortal world we indeed would have an alternative energy source to replace fossil fuel.
I picture using a Ouija board to summon them, then put their ass to work!
If spirits are moving the Ouija board puck then you summon 1,000 of them and capture them and put them in something where they are moving a 1,000 ouija board pucks and it is creating energy. Perpetual motion machine.

Old 10-19-2019, 05:11 PM

12,774 posts, read 14,983,025 times
On October 27, 2019 MORNING, they're going to show reruns of 3 episodes (incl about Elisa Lam) on the Investigation Discovery Channel. CHek your local listings.

Old 11-07-2019, 02:55 AM

1,159 posts, read 620,298 times
I thought that movie was made AFTER the Elisa incident. That's what made it so creepy.... How could she have known if it was made AFTER?

Old 11-09-2019, 07:54 AM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,729 times
Whatever you want to say about Elisa - its clear that the elevator was not working properly. My first though was she is trying to trigger the elevator door to close by hopping in and out of it, and then explaining to someone that the elevator was not working properly. I was thinking when she walked away, she went looking for stairs.

Everything seems to be explained in this video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKoR04MvLlY

Overall, she seemed like a happy person - at least in photos - but she was on a crap ton of psyche medications, and traveling alone too. She was in contact with her family everyday until she lost her cell phone. I'm thinking someone on all that medication should not be traveling, on the cheap, alone.

At the very least, she was high functioning and very active for someone suffering from depression, and medicated.

I don't think there is anything paranormal about what happened to her. I'm sure most hotels/motels/hostels inevitably have something 'bad' happen in them, and the older the place is, we can expect the body counts to go up. The hotel is huge, and was built in the 1920's, and has been a cheap hotel for most of its existence. It would be an oddity if it took up all that space, and existed all that time, and emerged with a completely clean record.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal