Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 08:19 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,763,236 times

Advertisements

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am trying to find a good animal communicator/medium. Has anyone used one that they can recommend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 01:54 PM

16,908 posts, read 16,155,732 times
Ashley ~ can you post a picture of the animal?

Old 07-28-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Ashley ~ can you post a picture of the animal?
yes. here is the photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for animal communicator/medium-outside.jpg  

Old 07-28-2014, 05:58 PM

8,586 posts, read 11,013,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am trying to find a good animal communicator/medium. Has anyone used one that they can recommend?
Where are you located?

Bob.

Old 07-28-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Where are you located?

Bob.
New Jersey

Old 07-28-2014, 09:55 PM

8,586 posts, read 11,013,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
New Jersey
Can't help you there.
I know of one here in Los Angeles.

Bob..

Old 07-28-2014, 10:42 PM

3,307 posts, read 3,040,069 times
I have gotten readings from Colleen Nicholson with Animal Wellness Consultants many times, both for animals that were living, and for those who had passed. She does the readings by phone, so there is no need to travel to her.

She was kind and I felt she did communicate with my animals. One time that comes to mind is when I was having a very difficult time with a newly adopted ex-racing greyhound. He seemed almost catatonic at times, and at other times he was hyper, but at no time did he seem to really look at me or connect with me. One of the things I asked her to communicate to him was that this was now his home, and we were not going to give up on him. A minute or two after I had checked in with him via the phone reading with Colleen, I went into the living room. He was standing on the far side of this long room. He looked me right in the eyes, got this overjoyed expression I had never seen before in his eyes (like, "You really want me, you really want me to stay here!!!!") and raced straight over to me, then circled me and started running madly around the room like he just couldn't contain his happiness. He had never done anything like this before, and from that moment on, we had a lasting connection we hadn't had before. So I think she is the real deal.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:03 AM

15,642 posts, read 26,297,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I have gotten readings from Colleen Nicholson with Animal Wellness Consultants many times, both for animals that were living, and for those who had passed. She does the readings by phone, so there is no need to travel to her.

She was kind and I felt she did communicate with my animals. One time that comes to mind is when I was having a very difficult time with a newly adopted ex-racing greyhound. He seemed almost catatonic at times, and at other times he was hyper, but at no time did he seem to really look at me or connect with me. One of the things I asked her to communicate to him was that this was now his home, and we were not going to give up on him. A minute or two after I had checked in with him via the phone reading with Colleen, I went into the living room. He was standing on the far side of this long room. He looked me right in the eyes, got this overjoyed expression I had never seen before in his eyes (like, "You really want me, you really want me to stay here!!!!") and raced straight over to me, then circled me and started running madly around the room like he just couldn't contain his happiness. He had never done anything like this before, and from that moment on, we had a lasting connection we hadn't had before. So I think she is the real deal.
Aw -- that got me teary eyed. Nothing like a furkid making the connection and getting it.

Old 07-29-2014, 04:29 AM

6,404 posts, read 6,297,067 times
I sense a trauma history. One that has been repressed now coming into focus. Struggling w upsetting thoughts.

Old 07-29-2014, 07:53 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,652,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
I sense a trauma history. One that has been repressed now coming into focus. Struggling w upsetting thoughts.
I agree and I don't do this, but something about a man/a male who has been threatening, might be physically hurting the dog. Something in the stomach feels queasy? Stomach trouble? Possibly anxiety. Male may still be present.

I don't do this; it's just a feeling, and I hope I'm way off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal