Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 10:45 AM

1,714 posts, read 1,760,614 times

Advertisements

The dog passed away a week ago. There was no male around. The dog did have some stomach issues last year though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I have gotten readings from Colleen Nicholson with Animal Wellness Consultants many times, both for animals that were living, and for those who had passed. She does the readings by phone, so there is no need to travel to her.

She was kind and I felt she did communicate with my animals. One time that comes to mind is when I was having a very difficult time with a newly adopted ex-racing greyhound. He seemed almost catatonic at times, and at other times he was hyper, but at no time did he seem to really look at me or connect with me. One of the things I asked her to communicate to him was that this was now his home, and we were not going to give up on him. A minute or two after I had checked in with him via the phone reading with Colleen, I went into the living room. He was standing on the far side of this long room. He looked me right in the eyes, got this overjoyed expression I had never seen before in his eyes (like, "You really want me, you really want me to stay here!!!!") and raced straight over to me, then circled me and started running madly around the room like he just couldn't contain his happiness. He had never done anything like this before, and from that moment on, we had a lasting connection we hadn't had before. So I think she is the real deal.
That is great she helped you out. I will look her up.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:38 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,811,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
The dog passed away a week ago. There was no male around. The dog did have some stomach issues last year though.
I knew the dog had passed so why do you need a pet communicator out of curiosity?

Old 07-29-2014, 02:17 PM

335 posts, read 409,992 times
I agree with the above posts although I have more of history as a high percentage
anticipater of events that startle even me . I see a sweet animal being too
pampered albeit spoiled and has iittle sense of obediance ,but is smart and simply
desiring an alpha owner to take charge. i suggest inspite of my claims to give
treats when accomplishing a command . Trust me "thank him/ her while at the
same time create NEW commands ie, down from the sofa ,no ...! lay down in your bed!
go! demand behavior that you dog isn't accustom. Adjust the diet with hard food
only and natural treats and use only filtered water. Ask the dog for a kiss prior to
potty outside and when he/she rturns kiss he dog ad welcome it back!

Old 07-29-2014, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I knew the dog had passed so why do you need a pet communicator out of curiosity?
sorry, I wasn't sure if someone that communicates with pets that have crossed over is called a communicator or medium so I wrote both. I guess I am looking for a medium.

Old 07-29-2014, 03:30 PM

3,302 posts, read 3,028,242 times
Quote:
sorry, I wasn't sure if someone that communicates with pets that have crossed over is called a communicator or medium so I wrote both. I guess I am looking for a medium.
ashleynj, you were actually just fine the way you began this thread...

I work in the metaphysical field and have done animal communication, both with those who are here and those who have passed. It is not at all uncommon for someone who calls herself an animal communicator to work on both sides of the Rainbow Bridge, so to speak.

However, if one looks up "mediums" one will find many mediums who do not do animal communication, only humans, so you will get better results starting with "animal communicator" in your search.

I hope you find someone who will be able to connect with your darling. I have been in your place, and no matter how strongly I believe in an afterlife (and I do), when the grief was fresh, all I really wanted was to have my beloved boy Zorro back at my side.

Old 07-29-2014, 03:44 PM

Thank you. Yes, it has been very difficult since he passed away. I think the only thing right now keeping me going is the fact I have other pets and they depend on me to take care of them so I have to be okay for them. I was hoping maybe a message of some sort from him would help me a little at least.

Old 07-29-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
ashleynj, you were actually just fine the way you began this thread...

I work in the metaphysical field and have done animal communication, both with those who are here and those who have passed. It is not at all uncommon for someone who calls herself an animal communicator to work on both sides of the Rainbow Bridge, so to speak.

However, if one looks up "mediums" one will find many mediums who do not do animal communication, only humans, so you will get better results starting with "animal communicator" in your search.

I hope you find someone who will be able to connect with your darling. I have been in your place, and no matter how strongly I believe in an afterlife (and I do), when the grief was fresh, all I really wanted was to have my beloved boy Zorro back at my side.

I AM SO glad you said that. I need to send you a message regaurding something I have been seeing with a human and I am not sure what it means ( if you don't mind) I don't mean to derail the thread at all but this is really bothering me. I get off work in about four hours.. thanks

Old 07-29-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Thank you. Yes, it has been very difficult since he passed away. I think the only thing right now keeping me going is the fact I have other pets and they depend on me to take care of them so I have to be okay for them. I was hoping maybe a message of some sort from him would help me a little at least.
I didn't mean to be insensitive to your post. I can see your grief and I am so very sorry. Your pet knows and will always know your love, I am quite assured.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:03 PM

4,374 posts, read 11,230,590 times
try www.AnimalEnergy.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal