Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 05:36 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,964,783 times

Advertisements

Two nights ago I had a dream that my grandmother passed away. In the dream was "planning" to pass at 12 o'clock. I begged her ,in my dream not to, told her she was my favorite and how much I loved her. She said she couldn't stop it, it was going to happen. I made peace in my dream and said the things I wanted etc etc. She told me in the dream come back in 2 to 3 hours, to her house. I then woke up..

Today I received a call from my sister that no one had heard from her today (I'm extremely close with my grandmother I visit her several times a week and talk to her daily, I had planned on calling her tonight). I took the dinner off the oven and living only 3 stop lights away decided to take a drive over. I called her cell and phone and house, no answer. I thought perhaps she was napping. When I got to the house the car was there and I could see a light on in the living room. A lady next door told me "me oh you just missed the ambulance, fire, etc etc. They've been here since 12:00" I looked at my phone and it was 2:39. The times are exactly as my dream. I don't know if she knew it coming, and warned me or what. I've had dread since that dream and then this happens... Its just all so odd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2015, 07:33 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
It's possible that your grandmother did really communicate with you while you were dreaming. She wanted to let you know that she was going to pass away. I'm guessing that she wanted to give you a chance to say the things you wanted to say.

The night before my grandmother died, her sister (my great aunt) had a dream where my grandmother showed up, sat on my great aunt's bed and said to her "I have something to tell you." She came to my great aunt to let her know that it was her time to die.

Old 01-09-2015, 12:00 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,411,405 times
Amazing story. It's great that you got to tell her how much you loved her.

Old 01-09-2015, 08:04 PM

859 posts, read 705,903 times
Did your grandma really pass away?
Actually, what u have said is normal. I said normal because it happens many times for some people. Specially when you are very close to someone like your grandmother. it's possible to know things will hapen to dear persons or relatives. And some times even people who don't have any relationship with them.
I see If I were you, I would go to her for visiting in the same day. But I will not speak to any one about this dream. It said, it's not good to speak about annoying dreams such kind.
I think some times, this kind of dreams as a kind of psychological preparation so that not to be surprised or shocked by passing away if it really happened.
But don't worry, it does NOT mean that such kind of dreams will be real exactly. I mean, it's not necessarily because many times dreams have symbols that needs to explain, and even the dreamer can't get it.
So, you can get the meaning of those symbols after its happening. Passing away as example in dreams doesn't always mean " death".

Old 01-09-2015, 11:29 PM

11 posts, read 14,009 times
I've been researching these Smart Meters and cell phone towers and how our government has been testing the transmission of low frequencies radio waves into our brains without our knowledge to implant thoughts and now even dreams. Some symptoms are pressure to the head, ringing... often in the right ear, memory loss, lack of concentration.

This program called "Operation Research" has been going on since 1954. One article I read said they're testing planting the idea of someone dying and then actually causing the death to see if they can make the "dreamer" believe they have supernatural powers or are in touch with God. Sounds crazy, but do some research. Search Keywords: Jose Delgado, Operation Paperclip, MK-Ultra, EMF Mind Control, Albert Pike 1871,
"Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

Old 01-10-2015, 12:16 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,964,783 times
yes, my grandmother truly passed away. I can post a picture of her memorial card on Monday if people need proof.

Also I'm not really a conspiracy theorist so I can confirm if something like the gov't involvement would be true. I am Atheist so I don't believe it was a godly interaction or anything. I'm sure we are all connected, more than we know and maybe in a way her energy was fading and she felt it and so did I. Its all very bizarre honestly.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:40 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
I think we see everything, but process little of it. Ever meet someone who just sees every little thing, or meet someone who never sees anything she's doing and keeps making the same mistakes over and over?

It's possible that you saw things that made you know something was wrong, and you didn't or couldn't process them at the time, but they troubled you, and your sleeping mind put them together.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:42 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Sometimes we can pick up very subtle signs. Your subconscious worked it out and you had a dream about it. Maybe.

My partner, when she was a school girl, sensed that her grandfather was going to die. She insisted to her mother that they needed to go see him. Her mother brushed it aside and made he go to school. Later that morning he died.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:34 PM

859 posts, read 705,903 times
You don't need to prove it. I believe what you've said. I told you it's normal because you are very close to your grandmother. I ask you only for knowing. Because, it wasn't clear for me weather she really passed away or not. I'm gonna write a point of view that mentioned about such topics after finishing the rest of the final exams. By the end of this week I'll be finished. In study days, I rarely enter the forum. When I get bored, I just take a break by reading here .So, I have to complete revising.

Old 01-12-2015, 02:57 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,411,405 times
I had a sort of premonition dream a couple of years ago.

We were in a rental house and the real estate agent sent a letter saying they needed to come and do a yearly inspection on a certain date. The way it was worded, it sounded like they were sending a third party over and I assumed it would be a man . . . a handyman type.

In the early morning, I had a dream that I was lying in my bedroom and that two women came to do the inspection. In the dream, I never left the bedroom and the two women never came into the bedroom, but I could hear them walking around talking and laughing. I was surprised during the dream that two women showed up instead of a handyman.

Imagine my surprise when two women really did show up for the inspection. It was the realtor and an assistant. They walked around and there was laughter. As in the dream, they never entered my bedroom - the only room they didn't look at in the whole house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal