Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2015, 02:30 PM

301 posts, read 329,684 times

Advertisements

Hello all. I was having a day-time sleep today (actually it was evening) and when I was falling asleep I was absolutely aware of it. I had a dream as if I'm a guy being seduced by a girl. Throughout the dream I always knew I was sleeping. That's why I was smiling at what she was doing to me, but, what amazed me, is that all the feelings when she touched me were absolutely real. I've never expericened anything like that before. So now, she wants to kiss me, and I feel I don't wanna do that. But then I think - if it's anyway a dream, I have to try kissing her and see what it feels like. And then we do kiss and it feels absolutely real, and I don't like and don't want to continue it. I decide it's the time to wake up and suddenly I realize I can't do that. Somehow I get scared but I still keep rational so I catch up on a thought that I just should open my eyes. And I do that. What I see next is my room, my bed and two dark gasy creatures sitting near my head on my bed. I can't see them in detail but I just see them as human-shaped spots and I absolutely feel their presence. I felt they both were looking at me. I also felt their hands on my chest and throat. After a few seconds the gas gone and it was just my room. Then I started falling asleep again and the situation repeats. I don't know why I was scared, maybe due to the fact they were touching me, but still I didn't feel threatened. Then I stopped seeing them but I knew they were there. When I woke up my throat felt weird - as if it had a long time pressure on. I've never seen any creatures like that before. And it didn't look like sleep paralysys cause I knew I could move I just didn't try to.
What do you think it might be? Might they be real and why did they come? Did anyone else have experiences like that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 03:02 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,018,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird13 View Post
Hello all. I was having a day-time sleep today (actually it was evening) and when I was falling asleep I was absolutely aware of it. I had a dream as if I'm a guy being seduced by a girl. Throughout the dream I always knew I was sleeping. That's why I was smiling at what she was doing to me, but, what amazed me, is that all the feelings when she touched me were absolutely real. I've never expericened anything like that before. So now, she wants to kiss me, and I feel I don't wanna do that. But then I think - if it's anyway a dream, I have to try kissing her and see what it feels like. And then we do kiss and it feels absolutely real, and I don't like and don't want to continue it. I decide it's the time to wake up and suddenly I realize I can't do that. Somehow I get scared but I still keep rational so I catch up on a thought that I just should open my eyes. And I do that. What I see next is my room, my bed and two dark gasy creatures sitting near my head on my bed. I can't see them in detail but I just see them as human-shaped spots and I absolutely feel their presence. I felt they both were looking at me. I also felt their hands on my chest and throat. After a few seconds the gas gone and it was just my room. Then I started falling asleep again and the situation repeats. I don't know why I was scared, maybe due to the fact they were touching me, but still I didn't feel threatened. Then I stopped seeing them but I knew they were there. When I woke up my throat felt weird - as if it had a long time pressure on. I've never seen any creatures like that before. And it didn't look like sleep paralysys cause I knew I could move I just didn't try to.
What do you think it might be? Might they be real and why did they come? Did anyone else have experiences like that
Is it possible the entire thing was a dream? That you even dreamt the humanlike creatures above you? I've had dreams before where I thought I was awake, but it turns out "being awake" was still actually part of my dream, then I really woke up.

I'm not doubting you, by the way, just offering a potential alternate explanation. What my suggestion doesn't explain is you waking up with your throat feeling weird - unless you were unknowingly somehow constricting it yourself - kind of like when people dream they're eating something and wake up and were actually chewing on a pillow or something similar. I have also had dreams that felt extremely real - like I wake up thinking something about my life that isn't true for a few moments.

Very odd dream/experience either way.

Old 01-25-2015, 03:52 PM

301 posts, read 329,684 times
Well I had dreams when I thought I woke up but then I realized it was still a dream. This was not like that. Once I opened my eyes, I didn't have to open them again later. Yes my throat felt weird as if I had something wrapped on it, like a scarf, but I didn't. Same with my chest.
I searched this same question in the Russian part of the web, and after a hundred stories I found one that sounds absolutely similar to what I had. With the only exception that that woman saw a shadow in her doorstep and she felt it was a man. I saw two shadows on my bed and I couldn't tell their gender. It felt like they were genderless I don't know

by the way there was a moment in my dream where I laughed about what that girl did, and then I felt like I'm laughin in reality, I heard my voice but not in the dream, like, I was in two realities at the same time. I was laughing in my room and hearing it but not in my dream. Really weird

Old 01-25-2015, 05:27 PM

22,503 posts, read 12,045,965 times
From the sound of it, you could well have had an encounter with a succubus:

Succubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-25-2015, 06:57 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,018,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird13 View Post
Well I had dreams when I thought I woke up but then I realized it was still a dream. This was not like that. Once I opened my eyes, I didn't have to open them again later. Yes my throat felt weird as if I had something wrapped on it, like a scarf, but I didn't. Same with my chest.
I searched this same question in the Russian part of the web, and after a hundred stories I found one that sounds absolutely similar to what I had. With the only exception that that woman saw a shadow in her doorstep and she felt it was a man. I saw two shadows on my bed and I couldn't tell their gender. It felt like they were genderless I don't know

by the way there was a moment in my dream where I laughed about what that girl did, and then I felt like I'm laughin in reality, I heard my voice but not in the dream, like, I was in two realities at the same time. I was laughing in my room and hearing it but not in my dream. Really weird
That is certainly very odd and quite interesting.

Did you feel as if whatever was around your throat was there to try and harm you? Did you feel threatened, or no?

Old 01-26-2015, 10:16 PM

19,743 posts, read 20,300,567 times
The fact you say this took place during a nap is what stands out to me. Naps are often the most lucid times for strange dream material. This is all in your head though. I've had full on sexual encounters in dreams with "entities" that were really just pieces of myself. And physical evidence of bodily sensations from mental dream stimulation. It's Brains Gone Wild! Nothing to fear, the dream just took a turn you weren't expecting and then became confusing & difficult to navigate your way out of.. ~ I'd say the residual image of the figures was simply that ~ an imprint left in your mind's eye's line of vision as you transitioned back into your awakened state.

Old 01-27-2015, 11:20 PM

191 posts, read 221,073 times
I've had these before. From what I can figure, a combination of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. There is nothing supernatural about it, just a different state of consciousness.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:30 PM

1 posts, read 698 times
I had a very frightening experience this evening , we went to bed in a caravan as we were away for a couple of nites , my boyfriend falls asleep and I hear a little girl giggle , we no children with us , I toss and turn and can't sleep , when I pull the covers up to my head and shut my eyes , this is when I hear footsteps running away then an experience where I can't move it feels like my body is vibrating , buzzing I scream nothing comes out and I fear I'm being taken over , there is a high pitched noise in My ears and I'm frozen I have severe goose pimples I wake my boyfriend and leave the room and then not able to go back in as im crying well sobbing uncontrolled telling boyfriend what happened , what happened to me ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal