Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 01:15 PM

241 posts, read 223,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadhunterPaul View Post
Wow, Tulani, that was very lovely. You are certainly a loving and sensitive person. If you have kids they are benefiting from your being their mother.

Here is the website I chose to learn to see the aura. It gives you something to do that opens the mind to the possibility that the Aura exists. Because first, you need to convince the mind the Aura exists so it will acknowledge its presence.

Then, practice seeing the Aura by looking at different objects. Remember- everything has an Aura--- an ashtray, a rock, a flower, a roofline, a car, a chair and even shadows have an Aura.

Then practice looking at yourself in the mirror using a medium intensity light and a white or light colored background. Dark backgrounds make it harder to see the Aura. The website, below, suggests you gaze, not stare, without blinking. Pick the middle of your forehead or midpoint between your eyes and you may eventually see the Aura around your head, neck and shoulders.

Most people see it as a glow, usually white and with practice, you will see it in color. With practice, you will see what your Aura color is. They say it changes depending on mood and health but by and large, everyone has a basic Aura color. Practice until you see yours.

Another shortcut to seeing it is to place your hand, palm down, on a white sheet of paper. Pick a finger and gaze at a midpoint on that finger and you will see the glow that is the Aura. Again, some people see it as white and then in color and some people see it in color from the first.

You will find that you will see the Aura in your peripheral vision. The mind is still resisting seeing it. When you look directly at it, it may tend to dissipate. After a while, you may be able to look more directly at it.

Once you have gotten this far, let me know and I will give you a few things to look at that will blow your mind.

Here is the website:

How to see and READ the AURA: Part 1
Aura - Learn to see your Aura image with your own eyes

How to see and READ the AURA: Part 2
Read Aura with Peripheral Vision and Eye Exercise

How to see and READ the AURA: Part 3
Observing Aura Color - Meaning of Aura Color

Now, half way down page 3 you will see: "Meaning of Aura and its colors"

STOP AT THIS POINT. GO NO FURTHER.

It is my suggestion you do not read this section yet. Instead, practice what the first two and a half pages discuss and practice seeing the Aura.

After you have gotten to where you can see it, in color, you may see that other people and animals, also, have, of course, their own colored Aura.

See if your intuition can suggest what their colors mean as far as what kind of person/their character is about.

Reading the 'definitions' of colors may give your mind 'answers' before you have had the chance to see if you can interpret what you see, yourself.

So don't read this section. Also, there are 'Aura Color Charts' that can be found everywhere on the Internet. Again, don't look them up until you have had the opportunity to see if you can interpret the colors you see (around people and animals).

When you do eventually read the other half of page three and look at Aura Color Charts, you will see that they are not full of surprises. Each color definition gives a variety of possible suggestions as to what a color says about one's character/personality. It is normal to simply pick out the description that fits.

So if you see someone you know who has, for example, a Blue colored Aura (and there are shades of Blue just like other colors).....pick a chart that has the most number of descriptions based on all the shades of a color [robin's egg blue, ocean blue, sky blue, royal blue, etc.] you will see a description that fits.

So telling someone what their Aura color says about them won't be anything new to them; most people know what they are about.

But seeing a person's Aura in color will tell you something about that person in advance if you don't already know them.

So, first, practice seeing the Aura. Then use your intuition to see if you can discern what a person is about from the looks of their colored Aura. Then go to the charts to see if you are accurate in your intuition.

P.S. "Other things" may happen while you practice seeing the Aura. You may see 'other things' while looking at the Aura and you may even get a visit from 'someone' while looking in the mirror while you practice looking at yourself.

Be open to new possibilities once you begin to see the Aura since seeing the Aura, for some people, is a gateway to 'the other side of the looking glass' as I put it.

Paul...

My bad, I just saw this post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 05:51 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
HeadhunterPaul
Seeing an aura from a living thing is one thing but have to an explanation ( or thoughts about it) as to why it would happen with a photograph which can't emanate anything?
I'd answered myself by thinking the aura got captured in the picture but that would not explain one changing if circumstances change.

Old 03-15-2015, 02:37 PM

856 posts, read 1,052,510 times
Exclamation Can Anyone See Auras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
HeadhunterPaul
Seeing an aura from a living thing is one thing but have to an explanation ( or thoughts about it) as to why it would happen with a photograph which can't emanate anything?
I'd answered myself by thinking the aura got captured in the picture but that would not explain one changing if circumstances change.

Hello, Old.....

You bring up an extremely good point. A very good point, a significant point and one that defies explanation.

(Actually, I've heard one explanation from someone who knows a bit about this stuff but I'm not going to bring it up here.)

Anyway, I agree with you- being able to see the Aura and its components in a picture seems very unlikely since a picture is, after all, a representation of an object or person/animal.

How can the Aura even show up in a picture when the Aura is about that person/animal or object?

It is extremely strange and I spent quite a bit of time thinking this out when I first started.

The first time I saw the Aura when looking at a picture of a hummingbird seemed very odd.

And, even stranger, when that person or animal's Aura/Aura components (having to do with health conditions [as I described in another post here]) change, reflecting a change in health, how can that even be????

I have a friend who has headaches and sinus problems off and on. When I think to SKYPE that person to say hello, when I remember to do so, I look at that person's picture, first, to see if that person is having a good or bad sinus/headache day.

There have been times when I buzzed that person and that person's first response was to say "STOP" and go look at that person's picture [before we begin our conversation].

By now, I know that means that person had been to the dentist and this person was inviting me to see if I can see where the dental work was done.

So I go to that person's picture, look at the mouth area and sure enough, there is a dark spot in a particular place at the mouth.

Since I cannot pin this down to a particular tooth, I simply say where I saw the dark spot: "upper left" (or maybe "lower right", depending on location).

I've been doing my Aura picture reads since about 2007 so I am past the point of wondering about this but you bring up what I consider is a very significant point that had me spending quite a bit of time at first wondering about this.

One can look at a multiple of pictures and see the same Aura condition in each one which really makes me wonder how this can be.

And regarding my ability to see the presence of a health condition.....How it is possible I can see these dark spots/splotches across a person or animal's body or at certain specific places of the body is another question.

(An example would be the time someone sent me a picture of themselves, asking me to check out that person's Aura and let that person know what color it is.

When I looked, instead of seeing the Aura/glow around that person's body/head, neck and shoulders, I saw a distinctly tan area across what appeared to be that person's throat. I noticed that the area that was brightly colored in tan seemed to be the throat and not the neck.

I wondered about this and finally asked if that person has a sore throat, not knowing what else to suggest or say.

That person came back and said they'd had thyroid surgery a few years ago and always now has a sore throat. (!!)

Hmmmm. "Gretzsky Scores!" as I like to say but 'Gretzsky' (me) doesn't know how I did it. How is it that band of tan across the throat showed up in a very obvious way for me to see??)

So although I've heard one explanation, I don't have one, myself.

I just go with it.

Paul...

Old 03-15-2015, 05:59 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Paul, this is a really cool skill that you possess. I go to a holistic physician and one thing that sometimes comes up for his patients is undx'ed dental infections--they are really hard to pick up on a dental x-ray. These people may go for years and even my doc has a hard time locating them--any doc has a hard time finding them--even a holistic dentist! If you can find them as you say, then you could be a great deal of help to these doctors and patients, esp as those patients tend to be some of the sickest people I know.

I'm going to throw out a little challenge--my photo is on my profile, taken last summer and I have a major health challenge. Can you figure out what it is or where it is? I'm just curious whether it works on anyone or only those you know. Also, I had been wondering if it were possible to see auras on photos--you say it is and I haven't been able to at all, but then I'm still quite new at this.

PS--if the idea of doing this horrifies you, please don't feel that you have to or that I'm trying to show you up--I'm simply curious, and if you choose not to I still bid you welcome to this thread. You can also respond in a DM if you're more comfortable with that.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Paul, this is a really cool skill that you possess. I go to a holistic physician and one thing that sometimes comes up for his patients is undx'ed dental infections--they are really hard to pick up on a dental x-ray. These people may go for years and even my doc has a hard time locating them--any doc has a hard time finding them--even a holistic dentist! If you can find them as you say, then you could be a great deal of help to these doctors and patients.

I'm going to throw out a little challenge--my photo is on my profile, taken last summer and I have a major health challenge. Can you figure out what it is or where it is? I'm just curious whether it works on anyone or only those you know. Also, I had been wondering if it were possible to see auras on photos--you say it is and I haven't been able to at all, but then I'm still quite new at this.
Hey, Stepka....

Re pictures- I've been assuming for some time that anyone who can see the Aura can see it in pictures. I've not ever thought about that being something only I can do. It stands to reason that if I can do this, so should lots of others, too.

Remember to look at a midpoint somewhere in the picture so the Aura will show up in your peripheral vision.

Why hasn't anyone replied to the cheese and colored flowers posts I put up the other day???

As for the dental issue, if anyone were to send me a picture of someone who has such a problem, then I'd like to see what I might find.

"...whether it works on anyone or only those you know.."

LOL, is that your polite way of saying you are wondering if I'm making this stuff up?

I'll now go take a look at your picture. If your condition is in that part of the body that shows up in your picture, I ought to be able to see it. I'm not 100% but close enough that I usually see what there is to be seen.

Remember, if your 'condition' is systemic, I will only see a general darkening over your entire body. If your condition is local, then if that part of the body is in your picture, I ought to be able to spot it.

One thing--- if your picture is small, it may be hard or not possible to see your 'condition'. In which case I'd be asking if you would post another picture (by PM, if you like) that is larger so I have a better chance to see what is to be seen.

Okay, here we go, back later. I may have to try this a couple of times and it may be not be until later this evening that I get back to you since I'm about to cook chicken and prep, etc. takes forever....

Thanks for the opportunity.

Paul..........

Old 03-15-2015, 06:39 PM

Quote:

I'm going to throw out a little challenge--my photo is on my profile, taken last summer and I have a major health challenge.
Hi, Stepka....

I'm not seeing much. I do see some shading over your right arm, from about between midpoint between your shoulder and elbow down to your wrist.

But although it is shaded, it is not particularly dark like I usually see.

And since you say a 'major' health challenge, I'm not sure I'm seeing what there is to be seen.

You do have some shading over your face (It's about 7:30 CDT) ...maybe a cold or sinuses?

Let me try this again later, after I've gotten the chicken cooked and done.

Thanks,

Paul.............

Old 03-15-2015, 10:01 PM

Paul you're getting warmer lol. I did have dental issues last summer since I was having a lot of dental work done but that's over now. It was not at the time of the pic tho. I had a pinched nerve a few years ago where the pain radiated down my right arm to the wrist and even down to the tip of my thumb, which is still a little numb. There is more so I hope you will keep looking--after you eat that chicken that is, lol.

It was not a polite way to ask if you're making this up but I assume you have more empathy with those you know and may have other ways to clue in as well so I'm trying to weed those other factors out by having you try on a stranger from the internet. This is fascinating to me and I hope you and others are having fun with it too.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Paul you're getting warmer lol. I did have dental issues last summer

I had a pinched nerve a few years ago where the pain radiated down my right arm to the wrist and even down to the tip of my thumb, which is still a little numb.

There is more so I hope you will keep looking--after you eat that chicken that is, lol.

It was not a polite way to ask if you're making this up but I assume you have more empathy with those you know and may have other ways to clue in as well so I'm trying to weed those other factors out by having you try on a stranger from the internet. This is fascinating to me and I hope you and others are having fun with it too.

Hello, Stepka....

"...with those you know..." does not much apply since of all the people I know in my personal and professional life, only about two people know about my experiences and my seeing the Aura, etc.

They have both taken what I've said at face value and one sent me some pictures to look at.

There is no way in ten thousand years I can bring this stuff up with most people I know since it could backfire on me.

The people who send me pictures are those I've met at supernatural type websites who have either taken what I've said at face value, are curious or want to know more. I would say that of all those people who have sent me pictures, even those who have confirmed my observations, most are not necessarily 'believers' so much as 'interested'. Most have probably given themselves a back door as to whether or not I see what I say I see.

I have tried this conversation out in my personal and professional life but it usually goes over like a lead balloon so I keep this stuff to myself as far as friends, relatives and neighbors and professional relationships go.

So, most of the pictures I get are from total strangers.

With regard to your dental work, I can't claim to have seen anything- the dark splotches I did see were more closely related to the sinus areas and forehead which is why I suggested you might be experiencing a cold and/or headache.

Since you say you had 'dental issues' last year, I will go back and look at your teeth area more closely to see if anything jumps out at me. Of course, now that you've said something, it is clear you gave away an area of [past] concern. But I will at least see if anything jumps out at me although I don't believe anything will since usually, if there is anything to see/anything I am 'meant to see', it usually jumps out at me and I don't need to gaze and gaze and gaze. I usually 'get it' in the first several moments. I did not see anything about your teeth but maybe I was not looking closely enough although, as I said, this stuff usually is very clear from the start.

I want credit for the arm. LOL.

I do see darkness 'down to the thumb' but around your fingers, it appears dark because of being in the shade of your left arm. Even though I took another look specifically at your thumb since you mentioned it, it is hard to distinguish the darkness from what appears to be a shading affect because your right hand is, apparently, in the shade of your left arm. Now, the darkness I see actually floats above that part of the body so it would seem that I should be seeing a difference between my 'darkness' and the effect of being in the shade. It is a close call and I'd want to see another picture of your right arm and hand so I could see if I could see your situation better if shading was not an issue.

But I still think I ought to get points for noting your right arm.

However, since you are so interested, I'll add that on an occasion a while back, someone had sent me a picture of herself, asking if I could see nerve pathways that were giving her a problem. Her doctors had noted a specific number of them, radiating all the way to her neck.

According to her, I picked out the exact same number and their locations (I used MS Paint to draw where I saw the nerve pathways) but in her case, Stepka, the nerve pathways were 'lines' of pathways.

In your case, your entire arm is shaded but it seems that your saying a pinched nerve would suggest I would see specific lines of nerve pathways that were not operating correctly. That the entire arm is dark is disappointing if not misleading.

I still want credit for the arm, though, LOL.

It is getting late and since you say there is more and I have not apparently seen it yet, I'd like to put this off until tomorrow and I will try again. I will say, though, that I may not be successful in finding what you say I've not yet pointed out since as I said earlier, when there is something for me to see, it usually jumps out at me. So I am inclined to believe that looking again tomorrow will not get me anything but I'd still like to 'try again' and so, again, I'll put this off until tomorrow, maybe even until after most of my day or I will sneak another look during the day, we'll see.

Also, please remember that whatever it is I am looking for needs to be 'in the picture'....that part of the body needs to be visible in the picture. I'm assuming you got that when I mentioned it earlier.

Thank you again for the opportunity, see you tomorrow.

P.S. I have done a lot of this picture stuff at SpiritualForums.com although it has been several months, maybe close to a year since I've been there. I use the handle of 'trout traveler' there. If you can find my posts, you will see I have had several really cool successes with pictures posted for me to look at although it is also true I've stubbed my toe there on a few occasions.

Most of these were the 'deceased/alive' exercises where I determine from a picture if, based on the appearance of the aura, an animal is alive or not.

I notice we can't post pictures here (correct?) so if anyone here wants to play, we can arrange to meet at Spiritual Forums and people can post pictures (a mix of alive/deceased animals [cats and/or dogs, please; doing this with snakes and lizards is very, very difficult, LOL]) there; this is good for me since it gives me more practice and I prefer doing this in front of people instead of by private message so that more people can see that this can be done and in this way we get more people interested in the Aura. Being incorrect on occasion is a little embarrassing but I still prefer to do this openly since I have good success with this and again, the more people see this can be done, the more people we might get to start learning to see the Aura.

Thanks,

Paul.........

Last edited by HeadhunterPaul; 03-15-2015 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: additional text

Old 03-16-2015, 04:48 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Thank you for your response. In your other thread I mentioned dowsers I know.
They have had notable success also selecting sites from maps and have questioned it for their own sakes.
They took several things into consideration but, like you, never arrived at a satisfactory conclusion
and also "just go with it".

Old 03-16-2015, 05:30 AM

Paul, I will DM you another photo later today. You most certainly do get credit for that arm. Also the sinuses because I can have terrible allergies at times and don't really remember if I was suff--oh wait. I had been over to the ozarks a week or two previously to visit a friend and he had terrible mold problems and a cat in his house and I got quite ill while I was there. Yes I think you're good at this but you'll probably need another pic. Thank you so much--this is totally cool.

Thank you to CSD too--those were some of the same colors I thought I might be seeing. I thought the purple might be kind of smoky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal