Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 12:25 PM

1,185 posts, read 804,713 times

Advertisements

What's your honest take on that subject?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2015, 04:21 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Here's a possiblity:

Human consciousness plays out on the quantum level and creates a kind of energy that is "pan dimensional" (for lack of a better word). In our world it gives us self awareness and emotions, but it also spews out across the multiverse.

"Aliens" aren't aliens at all... they (as well as most ghosts) are parasitic entities from the "other side" of human consciousness that "feed" on that energy. It's impossible to accurately explain in human terms as it's totally outside human experience/comprehension but a kindergarten level explanation is that they're sort of like humanity's mirror image if our mirror image could think/act for itself but still needed us to look in the mirror to cast our reflection in the first place for them to even exist.

The actual bug-eyed beings and their UFOs are probes and "avatars" the "alien beings" uses to access, manipulate and travel within our reality.... tools and containers for the real consciousness behind them which cannot otherwise leave it's own "dimension" anymore than a human could enter their's.

Their goal is quite literally to farm us... to maintain our world as a place constantly producing "great tasting" energetic emotions of all flavors, to breed better (for them) varieties of "livestock" for their harvesting and to keep the farm safe from total destruction... and therefore reliably and productively producing energy for them in their own world.

To meet these ends they constantly manage, tweak, breed, cull and manipulate humanity through genetics, culture, religion, technological developments, conflict, art, ect. virtually every human endeavor you can think of.

They have been doing so for tens of thousands of years or maybe more. They are quite content to keep humanity perpetually in the dark, unable to spiritually progress into higher beings and occupy both benevolent and malevolent sides of the equation simultaneously... just like a human farmer if we were considering the farm from the animal's perspective.

Their worst fear is that humanity will "wake up" as each human conscious mind essentially a "shard of God's/Universal consciousness" and is orders of magnitude more powerful than the "aliens"... not to mention they are totally dependent on us for their very existence.

Another possibility is that we are them... aliens could be future humans (or whatever humans evolved into) with god-like technological prowess. Perhaps we are plugged into an amazing quantum computer simulation of Earth and are having a "matrix" experience ourselves in a world that is actually a replica of very ancient times.

Whether it's voluntary or not is anyone's guess but my first guess would be that we are young conscious minds in "school" or training for an advanced civilization. Maybe the aliens are fragmented memories of the real world... maybe alien abductions are actually doctor's visits of a sort for our real bodies where we are temporarily and/or partially unplugged from the simulation for some undisclosed reason. Maybe abductee minds are masked with false/confusing memories which lead them to believe they are having experiences with space aliens so as to not break the continuity of the simulation.

Man... I should either write Sci Fi or stop plagiarizing "The Matrix"... or then again, maybe the actual author of "The Matrix" (hint: NOT the Wachowski Brothers) knew something about the truth?...

Last edited by Chango; 09-17-2015 at 05:19 PM..

Old 09-17-2015, 04:22 PM

2,222 posts, read 2,346,043 times
They are here illegally !

Old 09-18-2015, 06:14 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
What's your honest take on that subject?
Open-minded skepticism.

Meaning I have never seen any evidence that absolutely convinced me this has ever happened. But I'm not willing to discount the possibility.

On that subject:

'Maze Runner' Producers Developing 'Captured' Movie About First Reported Alien Abduction

Old 09-18-2015, 07:45 AM

With so much technology out there, why are there no tangible evidence? Blurry videos a la bigfoot. Just people talking and talking.

I won't discount it either but just like UFO videos are highly pixeled, blurry etc.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,875,803 times
I watched a show on this subject last night. People abducted, twins being used as "breeders", a guy saying he is being trained by aliens in military tactics for an upcoming global interstellar war.

Uh...ok. Let's see some actual proof.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:54 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
With so much technology out there, why are there no tangible evidence? Blurry videos a la bigfoot. Just people talking and talking.

I won't discount it either but just like UFO videos are highly pixeled, blurry etc.
Here's a little known fact about the "aliens". They are apparently kinda like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

There are plenty of abductee accounts which state the "aliens" have to slow WAY down to interact with us. UFOs are regularly reported moving and maneuvering at impossible speed as well.

So basically you have these dudes who's regular activity is happening at speeds beyond our mind's ability to register it, who are apparently millions of years more technologically advanced, vastly more intelligent than us, capable of literally walking in and out of our world and playing with our very minds/memories at will and don't want their existence to be common knowledge.

If that is indeed the case, would it be any surprise that all we have are ambiguous blurry images and stories?

Old 09-18-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I watched a show on this subject last night. People abducted, twins being used as "breeders", a guy saying he is being trained by aliens in military tactics for an upcoming global interstellar war.

Uh...ok. Let's see some actual proof.
I think I watched the same show sometime ago. The guy with the training for war is far fetched.

I wonder if there is really a govt conspiracy to shut down real information about UFO and aliens.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:20 PM

422 posts, read 336,401 times
I dunno.....but I do have a friend who states he was abducted. Personally, I think he was drinking and passed out and fell off his porch, but, who knows???

Old 09-19-2015, 07:15 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times
If there are aliens, that are supposedly thousands of years ahead of us. Surely they would of been monitoring this planet. With all the wars and BS, and people with guns shooting at anything. Would you come here. Like all the people that claim to see UFO's at night, and strange crafts with lights. Dont you think they would be intelligent enough, if they came here at night, to turn off their lights. Maybe they are up there saying to each other. Dont go near that blue planet. They are nuts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal