Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 06:57 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,881,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7
Some say it's his spirit leaving his body, but I see an angel
or even Jesus leaning forward with arms outstretched,
and head tilted downward.
Yes it most likely is his sprit leaving and being welcomed by God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2016, 08:56 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,817,815 times
My friend took some pictures of some storm clouds and there is an image of a man in the clouds. It looks like Jesus, it must be Jesus. Not.

Old 07-17-2016, 09:43 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,955,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Fake picture, fake story.
I still think out of focus pigeon poo on the window, with the head simply being leaves on the background tree as others have pointed out.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:36 PM

102,251 posts, read 108,166,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperL View Post
If you download the pic and zoom in on the area in question, you'll find the pixels are different. Photoshop.

Old 07-17-2016, 08:23 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,124,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's really hard to say with still photos, OP, because there's always the chance they were photo-shopped. I saw a newspaper photo from the smoke billowing from the towers on 9/11 that someone had clipped, because it had the facial image of the devil in the smoke. Apparently someone at the newspaper decided to have a little fun before printing the photo.

OTOH, there are videos on youtube of things I don't know how to explain, when the film is slowed way down and you can get a better view of what's going on.
I remember that one too; I thought it was a coincidence; didn't realize it was photo-shopped.

Old 07-17-2016, 08:43 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,124,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
My friend took some pictures of some storm clouds and there is an image of a man in the clouds. It looks like Jesus, it must be Jesus. Not.
That's weird; back in the 70's I saw a photo like that too. It was taken by a friend of my parents

after a rouge tornado that touched down in Manitou Springs.

(Manitou, incidentally, means "spirit" per the Algonquian Native Americans)

By "rouge", I mean that tornados are very, very rare in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.

High plains of Colorado; yes... but Manitou is pretty much a mountain town. The tornado touched down,

demolished a gas station & went back up; no other property damage occured.

I can't remember if there was any loss of life or even injury.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:07 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,741,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Having been a nurse a long time, and being privileged to be present for the miracle of birth, and often heartbreak at death, I am amazed at how we look for the unusual or bizarre as "proof" of something greater then we.
A field of flowers that bloom and die the same time,an orchard whose trees bloom and have fruition in sinc, the birth of a baby, the beat of a heart, the wonder of the human body, the beautiful orchestration of our universe, the seasons,the air to breathe, the food and water that knows just what to do when consumed.
I no longer look for proof of a miracle,
. It's so everyday, we no longer see them. I wiped a baby's face at Birth, and held a mans hand who passed away all alone , except for me doing a long,solitary and unpaid overtime.
Smoke from a Photo ?
What fools these mortals be.
Wow! It's things like this that let me know there is still good in this world.

As far as the photo... it's definitely been Photoshopped. The previous poster was right about the pixels being different. You really have to zoom in to see it.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:11 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,653,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Do I sense that the OP may be looking for a reaction by posting woo?
This is the woo forum. More mysterious to me are those who don't believe in anything they cannot prove, yet come here anyway.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:23 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,940,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
This is the woo forum. More mysterious to me are those who don't believe in anything they cannot prove, yet come here anyway.
Yeah, I forgot this is the woo forum. Saw the headline, got sucked in, and posted. SMH as to the stuff people want to believe. Old PT was right.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:41 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,608,154 times
The man who took the photo, Saul Vasquez, did so on his facebook.

He never posted anything Christian before.
He has no photography experience.
He said the photo is unaltered and posted it right after the actual wreck.

https://www.facebook.com/saul.vazquez.7127
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal