Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2020, 09:27 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times

Advertisements

This just popped up on my YouTube "Recommended for You" list -- probably because I had tried to do some research in response to another Missing Persons thread. It contains quite a lot of info that I didn't know before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QjBFM56EC8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2020, 10:36 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
I watched the video and I have several things that concern me for one I don't know about the condition leather tennis shoes later when they were found that seem strange number two the Rubik's Cube that was found when the crew was up there things to say when that showed up I did not hear anything that said the boy had the Rubik's Cube with him now add to him his body being 550 feet up I think it is totally possible for a mountain lion to have grabbed him and carried him up there and over two to three days eating them totally except for the head . I read years ago about a young woman about 1920 that was walking with a group of people in India from one point to another and they walked in groups for safety they spent the night at a place like a hotel that was for these people to you it wasn't a large sleeping platform concreted over open air there was a proximately 30 people in the group or more and she was taken at night from out in the group of people she was not sleeping on the edge she was taken by a leopard no one heard her taken by the leopard they followed the tracks for 2 mi the leopard carried her and she did not leave a track on the ground of her body being dragged and she weighed approximately 150 pounds at 2 mi the leper jumped off of a 20-foot blow down onto a road with fine Dusty remainder what original and she did leave a track there I believe so I think it's very possible that a predator could have grabbed her and taken her up there that far or excuse me the boy up there that far. please bear with me I'm just starting to learn using this voice to typing on Google Docs and a big thank you to Tally's mom for recommending it to me.

PS. I am sure glad I re-read this post. I forgot to turn off the Mic when I let my Catahula inside and I can't believe what I said to him and had to delete.

Old 02-13-2020, 12:07 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I watched the video and I have several things that concern me for one I don't know about the condition leather tennis shoes later when they were found that seem strange number two the Rubik's Cube that was found when the crew was up there things to say when that showed up I did not hear anything that said the boy had the Rubik's Cube with him now add to him his body being 550 feet up I think it is totally possible for a mountain lion to have grabbed him and carried him up there and over two to three days eating them totally except for the head . I read years ago about a young woman about 1920 that was walking with a group of people in India from one point to another and they walked in groups for safety they spent the night at a place like a hotel that was for these people to you it wasn't a large sleeping platform concreted over open air there was a proximately 30 people in the group or more and she was taken at night from out in the group of people she was not sleeping on the edge she was taken by a leopard no one heard her taken by the leopard they followed the tracks for 2 mi the leopard carried her and she did not leave a track on the ground of her body being dragged and she weighed approximately 150 pounds at 2 mi the leper jumped off of a 20-foot blow down onto a road with fine Dusty remainder what original and she did leave a track there I believe so I think it's very possible that a predator could have grabbed her and taken her up there that far or excuse me the boy up there that far. please bear with me I'm just starting to learn using this voice to typing on Google Docs and a big thank you to Tally's mom for recommending it to me.

PS. I am sure glad I re-read this post. I forgot to turn off the Mic when I let my Catahula inside and I can't believe what I said to him and had to delete.
I have SO done that before with talk to text.

Old 02-14-2020, 06:37 PM

12,988 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post

I don't think it's quite perfected yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal