Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 09:24 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,492,443 times

Advertisements

What makes me wonder about this though, what would 'Satan' gain from this? The Beatles were not necessarily 'devil music', they were pretty tame by comparison to some other bands of that time, and why is McCarthy still alive and doing well?

Oh, man. rstevens62, do you want some stuff ta look up on this? Paul McCartney actually quit the Beatles on November 9, 1966, and was replaced by a guy by the name of William Shears Campbell. The Beatles were not the soft non-Satanic rock band you think they were. Again, one of their two best songwriters and singers, John Lennon, signed a 20-year pact with the Illuminati (Satan's earthly human agency) in 1960 to make the Beatles wildly popular. The pact was for 20 years. Then, and John knew this, John Lennon had to surrender his life to Satan (the Illuminati). Because at that point, Satan owned him. Same with a lot of music stars and Hollywood stars. And the British Illuminati brainwashed (MK Ultra) Mark David Chapman to kill Mr. Lennon in 1980 - exactly 20 years after he signed the pact with Satan.

Satan needs to continue being worshipped - he runs the earth, the government, the Illuminati need to keep appeasing him. They need ta keep making sacrifices to him. He's the Head Honcho on the earth. Read 1 John 5:19. Whether people like it or not, God and Satan and good and evil need to be a concern. Satan, however, has a time frame for his power. It's running out - he's been judged unworthy to continue existing because of many reasons. When he deceived Eve and then Adam followed suit and ate of the apple he caused all of these problems. It could have been paradise on the earth like God intended but Eve took the apple and ate of it. Yes, that "story" is really real. It was the downfall of man.

But it's not forever. There is a solution. One has to listen to those who know about God or they'll be doomed. They'll be doomed because the Bible isn't super-simple-simon to understand without someone to teach you the Bibe.

Back to John Lennon. In my research it was learned that he told a friend in 1965 that "I wish I'd never signed that pact with the Devil." No kidding. It is totally believable when you dive down the rabbit hole and learn. The Beatles were a Tavistock (British) creation. Their job was to turn the youth of America, Great Britain and the UK and really the world away from interest and devotion to Jesus and in to loving rock and roll. Take a look back you all! See how it worked! This is all true - I have studied the Beatles on the net for the last 18 months. I've watched countless videos and compared this against that, that against this.

Paul McCartney (the original Paul McCartney) wanted out of the Illuminati-led Beatles. Look up "the Beatles bloody baby" album cover on Google. The Beatles made an album cover with baby dolls' heads and body parts strewn about all over them with blood on them. But they rejected the idea of actually putting the picture on one of their actual albums. But, Satanism y'all! Only John, Paul and the boys, including Manager Brian Epstein protested at the top of their lungs against having an album cover with bloddy, sacrificed-to-Satan babies laying all over them. A picture can be seen on the net - search for it. All of what I'm telling you can be found on the net. YouTube is your best friend - however, you must watch dozens of videos and search like a Private Eye to discover and corroborate the information. The payoff is immense if you're interested in the truth.

William Shears Campbell (Google him - he is the current Paul McCartney) really wanted to be a Beatle. He actually answered Beatle's fan mail from the start of the Beatles till he replaced Paul. Billy Shears can read music, the original Paul can not. Paul (original) was left-handed, Billy Shears is right-handed. So, Billy had to learn how to play the bass guitar left-handed so Paul's adoring fans couldn't tell the difference. Where is the original Paul McCartney? Oh, glad you asked. YouTube search John Halliday. Watch Clithtina's YouTube videos on Jon Halliday. That is, in my opinion, the original Paul McCartney as an old man. Billy Shears is the current Paul McCartney. There's a world of information out there but you must be patient and tireless in your searching. I have discovered oodles and skaboodles of information and it is very fascinating. William Shears Campbell's Dad was a 33rd Degree Mason (yes, Illuminati) and really longed for Billy to be a Beatle. Billy's Dad pushed in the Illuminati for his son to get a chance and the events of November 9, 1966, gave Billy Shears the chance he wanted.

He went to Africa for plastic surgery to make him look like Paul McCartney. The Who's song 'We Don't Get Fooled Again' is about the change in the Beatles. "A parting on the left, is now a parting on the right." That is referencing the difference in Billy's hair parting compared to Paul's. It goes on and on and on and on. Believe me. I've been there!

Why did Paul want out of the Beatles? He didn't dig the Illuminati. Billy's Dad was an Illuminati member. Bingo! Paul didn't like sacrificing children to Satan. Billy already knew that that's what Satanists do.

In the early morning hours of November 9, 1966, Paul McCartney and the rest of the Beatles were in their Apple Records Studio working on their next album. Paul was angry with a few of the other Beatles, and things didn't improve during the night. They were discussing key elements of their next album. Paul blew up and started yelling at everyone, then grabbed his winter jacket and car keys and hopped in to his British sports car just before 5:00AM London time, and took off gunning the accelerator.

Now, it was winter, it was downtown London, England, and it was a tad icy and slippery. There is a story about Paul picking up "Lovely Rita Meter Maid", who was out in the cold hitchhiking. Paul was driving crazy, she freaked out, then noticed who it was that picked her up. "You're Paul McCartney!" She started attacking him in a frenzy of excitement. He didn't notice that the light has changed and ran a red light. Bam! A car collided with Paul's sports car. Rita flew through the windshield and died on impact. Paul lived for a bit - cars stopped and the driver of the other car stopped and got out of their cars and identified Paul McCartney. They tried to pull him out but the car burst in to flames. Paul died at the scene. 5:00 AM on November 9, 1966, one of the most popular and famous musicians in the world died. Or did he? Oh, the British love a mystery and Paul's fate is something that is really a difficult one to come to a definite answer to. That is the story behind the scenes. Remember the 'Paul is Dead' movement throughout the world and really going strong in America? This is the story about it!

Because there are many people who believe that Paul simply wanted out of the Beatles, William Shears Campbell replaced him on 11/09/1966, and Paul was let go. His fortune? Ha! It went to the guy playing Paul, Billy Shears! But Paul was free from the band that lived a whirlwind. Made a fortune. Couldn't hear their instruments in concerts because of all of the girls screaming. Police guards at their shows claim that urine from the girls flowed out of their dresses and down from the bleachers, running down towards the lowest spot around, as liquids will do. No kidding. Why? Because they were crazily excited and out of their collective minds. The demons love to come down and whip people in to a frenzy. Remember the Rolling Stones concert in Altamont, California in 1969 where somebody was stabbed to death? Hell's Angel's concert? The stabbing occurred during the Stone's tune 'Sympathy For the Devil.' Ah-huh. They were crazy popular. The Beatles were crazy popular. After all, John made a deal and the Illuminati used the Beatles to follow Alistair Crowley's message and drive kids away from Jesus Christ and the Bible. And lean towards sex, drugs and rock and roll. It was all planned! Paul had had enough by the mid-sixties. These people (Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin is another one of Crowley's followers) worship Satan for fame and fortune. If they are offered the deal and turn it down, what might happen? I'll tell you what might happen. They might just not get crazy popular. They might just make $155,000 in their life instead of $155,000,000. That's what might happen. Don't believe this whole exercise in length and...nutsiness? Look up this stuff for yourself. It is true. BigFoot takes a distant second to this stuff to me. I wonder if BigFoot is the work of Satan and the demons. I do. God wouldn't gain by adding BigFoot to the earth, or, I can't think of why God would put BigFoot down here. He can do whatever he likes. Literally. Some more tidbits. The Beatles were probably the first to follow Satanist Alistair Crowley and backmask their music, that is, make music with messages on it when you play it backwards. Oh, and they reference introducing Satanist William Shears Campbell to their band with messages that are listened to backwards. Crowley references it and Satanists use it, including Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin. So does Aerosmith - they're Satanists and you might be scared to hear their music played backwards. This stuff is all real, people.

The Beatles music was not clean and tame. The album 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' was for introducing William Shears Campbell to the Beatles. When Paul died (or left the Beatles, however you believe) Billy Shears became Paul. The Beatles music went from love songs (which Brian Epstein preferred, until he was murdered...I...I mean committed suicide) to a psychedelic sound from that album onward. Billy promoted it - he was fine with the Illuminati - Daddy was deep in to it - and several other things became weird to people. The Beatles stopped performing out in public. Billy had to learn to play Paul's bass left-handed like Paul (that's harder than it sounds) and the next time they performed they were way up at the top of a building in London. What the?

Girls noticed that William Shears Campbell wasn't Paul McCartney. When Paul left the scene the Beatles panicked. The British government didn't want young girls committing suicide out of extreme grief. What would they do? They chose to add Billy Shears and have him be Paul. Whether Paul just walked away or died in the 'Rita Meter Maid' car accident, Paul was gone. Girls the world over would freak out! But, here's a hint - girls loved Paul so much they knew his face inside and out, and they swore this new Paul McCartney was not Paul. The morning of November 9, 1966, the London government put an announcement out on the sidewalks from their speakers that Paul McCartney had died that morning at 5:00AM in a tragic car accident. Then, witnesses freaked out when another announcement came out that Paul had survived the accident.
Humm?? Strange?

Whatever happened to Paul this new Billy Shears was not Paul McCartney. Billy had plastic surgery during this supposed car accident in Africa to make him look more like Paul McCartney but the fans saw right through it. He wasn't the same man! Watch a YouTube interview with Letterman interviewing Paul McCartney. He references the 'Paul is Dead' mystery and Billy Shears squirms in his seat trying to say the replacement never happened. He, in fact, say "I am him." Take a look - it's funny, creepy and revealing.

Paul is dead. To the Beatles. But really, since John Lennon was murdered, George Harrison died of cancer...that leaves Paul McCartney (William Shears Campbell) and Ringo Starr the only 2 Beatles still alive. Oh...make it three Beatles still alive if you count Paul McCartney. I mean John Halliday. I know, it's nuts. But - remember, the British love a mystery, the love their Beatles, and many of them are keeping the Illuminati alive. Tavistock Institute created the Beatles and they were an Illuminati band created to turn kids away from Jesus Christ and worshiping God to worshiping sex, drugs and rock and roll. Ya know how they claim that truth is often stranger than fiction? Yes...yes...yes...it rings true with this one!

Last edited by elkotronics; 04-08-2020 at 10:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2020, 09:59 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
OK; so "Lets stick with #1, misidentifications"! If there is no real evidence that your Dogman or Big Foot lives; then it has to be a misidentification of a known animal or human. We have evidence that bears exist and elk and moose. We also know people live. So are we going to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6? I just say to stick with what we know until somebody proves me wrong.
I can honestly and truthfully say, there are NO elk or moose in KY, IN, or OH.

There are SOME black bears in KY and OH, but the reports of them are VERY LOW, or non existent in some cases, if we assume bigfoot and dogman sightings are mis IDs of black bears and its KY or OH, bears are the ONLY possible candidate (nothing else as large)...

If some people were mis indentifying black bears and thinking they were bigfoot/dogmen....bears would have to be in the area...naturally, there would also be many other people who DID NOT mis indentify the bears and reported them as bear sightings.

And to take it a step further, if it happens during winter in KY or OH, the chances its a black bear are almost ZERO (because they would be in hibernation).

IS there any other known animal that could be mistaken for something as large as Bigfoot or dogman, in KY or OH...not that I know of. We have already discussed wild gorillas but that is almost impossible...anything else?

Old 04-08-2020, 10:26 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,130,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I can honestly and truthfully say, there are NO elk or moose in KY, IN, or OH.

There are SOME black bears in KY and OH, but the reports of them are VERY LOW, or non existent in some cases, if we assume bigfoot and dogman sightings are mis IDs of black bears and its KY or OH, bears are the ONLY possible candidate (nothing else as large)...

If some people were mis indentifying black bears and thinking they were bigfoot/dogmen....bears would have to be in the area...naturally, there would also be many other people who DID NOT mis indentify the bears and reported them as bear sightings.

And to take it a step further, if it happens during winter in KY or OH, the chances its a black bear are almost ZERO (because they would be in hibernation).

IS there any other known animal that could be mistaken for something as large as Bigfoot or dogman, in KY or OH...not that I know of. We have already discussed wild gorillas but that is almost impossible...anything else?
Some of those mistaken identifications could have been a tree, a road sign, or other inanimate objects than can be proven to exist. This is the problem I have will all of this; you cannot distinguish between real and unreal. If 5% were 'real' sightings; how do we know that?

Its like elkotronics' sighting that he never saw. He heard a noise and saw a tree branch move. He even had a friend that told him what it logically could have been. But here he is insisting he had a Big Foot sighting. There is no science or rational thinking. This is more like a religion than any scientific research to find the truth.

Black bears do not hibernate; not like the ground squirrels. They can be disturbed; how many times have you spotted a lose dog running? Dogs would disturb a sleeping bear and could account for a sighting when you claim they are all hibernating. The term is "torpor" to describe the bear's winter sleeping process.

Old 04-08-2020, 10:31 PM

fisheye - hello! I said that "it might have been a BigFoot screwing with that evergreen limb!" I don't know but the sounds I heard that creature screaming were not human - elk - bear- bobcat - cougar - name a fierce creature. They were loud, hoarse, scratchy, screechy and scary, but I have never heard them before that nor any time after.

But ya know what? I'm still going to continue looking for BigFoot. Instead of guffaa-hing him away like you do. I'm in the hunt. Did I hear a BigFoot? Dunno. Might I have heard and not seen a BigFoot? Very possibly yes I did.

Keep on the hunt!

Old 04-09-2020, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
fisheye - hello! I said that "it might have been a BigFoot screwing with that evergreen limb!" I don't know but the sounds I heard that creature screaming were not human - elk - bear- bobcat - cougar - name a fierce creature. They were loud, hoarse, scratchy, screechy and scary, but I have never heard them before that nor any time after.

But ya know what? I'm still going to continue looking for BigFoot. Instead of guffaa-hing him away like you do. I'm in the hunt. Did I hear a BigFoot? Dunno. Might I have heard and not seen a BigFoot? Very possibly yes I did.

Keep on the hunt!
I am also on the hunt. But I need better evidence that what has been provided. The advance of technology has hurt the credibility of all of these accounts. BF and Dogman are running out of hiding places.

Deer, elk and moose have had their antlers stuck on swing sets, clothes lines, trees and branches, and fighting others of their species. If an animal has been struggling for some time their vocalizations change; just like humans calling for help. There are so many 'real' possibilities as to why that encounter of yours was not what you thought it was. If it was a real large limb maybe the tree owners installed a swing from the limb for their young children and the elk or moose caught their antlers in the chains; it is not unheard of and a very good possibility.

Regardless; good luck with your search!

Old 04-09-2020, 01:06 PM

I am also on the hunt. But I need better evidence that what has been provided. The advance of technology has hurt the credibility of all of these accounts. BF and Dogman are running out of hiding places.

Deer, elk and moose have had their antlers stuck on swing sets, clothes lines, trees and branches, and fighting others of their species. If an animal has been struggling for some time their vocalizations change; just like humans calling for help. There are so many 'real' possibilities as to why that encounter of yours was not what you thought it was. If it was a real large limb maybe the tree owners installed a swing from the limb for their young children and the elk or moose caught their antlers in the chains; it is not unheard of and a very good possibility.

Regardless; good luck with your search!

In a way it would've been cool if I had walked down the hill and checked out what I was hearing. But I didn't. Know why? You know why! It sounded like a creature from the pits of hell! I was not going down there. When whatever it was walked away it scrunched down bits of plant life and old fallen branches with weight befitting a large creature. I don't know. I am in the hunt and I will admit - it could have been an elk or some animal. If anything I am going to go to BFRO and listen to what they are saying are BigFoot sounds. And then listen to common animal sounds on YouTube some more. The elk didn't match but...as you say, maybe his antlers were caught, etc., etc.

If I find one even close to what I heard that day in old '72 I'll try and copy/paste it on here. I am here to find out truth and talk about it regarding the Big Guy.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
[i]I am here to find out truth and talk about it regarding the Big Guy.
That is all I am asking! Thank you!

Old 04-14-2020, 09:45 AM

1,417 posts, read 733,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Me, too. But I also want hobbits to exist. Wanting it doesn't make it so.
Agreed, and for clarity, despite my bias I think the window increasingly narrows in regard to proving the existence of Bigfoot. But in my opinion the window narrows because of advancements in technology. I still contend my points are valid, in terms of creating a window of possibility, which is different than probability.

Quote:
Two points:

1. True, but you know what we have for grizzlies and other bears? LOTS AND LOTS OF EVIDENCE OF THEIR EXISTENCE. Because there have to be X number for their population to survive, so we can go out and find them.
As mentioned in my post, read about Dunbar's number. There does not have to be a large population. As for evidence:

For many, many years there was debate about the relationship between Neanderthals and modern man. For a long time it was stated that Neanderthals were totally extinct and there were not genes surviving. Then using DNA analysis they came to find that we all carried a remarkably consistent number of Neanderthal genes. Then that changed, and they realized it changed geographically Then they discovered that there were several periods of mating or reintroduction of the Neanderthal genes, long after Neandethals supposedly vanished from the fossil record. The latter meaning Neanderthals flourished and co-existed with modern man long after they ceased to be represented in the fossil record. Enough so that they mated again with modern man and reinjected their DNA in the modern human gene pool Which is to say, while the were on the path to extinction they existed for far long than thought, without leaving anything to mark their passing in the fossil or archaeological record.

Moreover, we have large, obvious whole in the fossil records of many animals, and the actual records for some species amount to a handful of bones and a lot of thoughtful speculation.

What you say about bears is true, but their population is relatively high. And once again, they make no attempt at concealment.

One other, interesting tidbit, topic cave bears. Cave bears spent a great deal of their time in caves. Far greater than their modern counterparts. And not just in hibernation but in living. There were huge numbers of them, and yet oddly, for herbivores, they were apparently reclusive. I bring this up, because bears that co-existed with the cave bear appear in the paintings and artifacts of early man. But cave bears do not. Think about that. The great cave bear, known to exist, in large numbers, were seldom depicted by man and yet other bears were. One explanation, is it may be an affect off their reclusive, cave dwelling habits; naturally speculation on my part, but potentially analogous to Bigfoot.

Quote:
2. Despite being voracious omnivores grizzlies STILL can't get enough calories to survive in their habitat. That's why they have to hibernate. There just arent enough calories to support their year-round survival.
So, your contention if Bigfoot cannot hibernate? I will point out cave bears thrived on what is generally considered a herbivore diet. They were huge creatures, going extinct about 24,000 years ago. And to that point the decline of cave bears was remarkably slow, with the gene pool tightening (less diversity) for an extended period of time, and small populations seeming to survive for a long period of time after disappearing elsewhere. The decline of the cave bear took over 20,000 years.

Quote:

With what? Disintegrators? If they burned them, there would be evidence. If they buried them, there would be evidence. If they ate them, there would be evidence.
Not really. The bones would be large. One intelligent method of disposal would be to burn the bone, crack them and then extract the marrow. Many people did this (and some still do) with large animals, caribou etc, and essentially the bones at that point disintegrate

FYI, some native Americans disposed of bodies on pyres that were not even burned. Just left to the elements. While this was well documented in the west ward expansion, very few remains have ever been found and this in just over 150 years ago. With an actual flaming pyre, you would likely find nothing. And of course the disposal could take place in a cave.

Moreover, if you support Darwin's hypothesis, then you must admit there are huge gaps in the fossil record, which of course means, entire large, stabilized, transition, breeding populations had to exist and yet left no remains.

My point is, I am less inclined to think you are going to find remains of a declining population toward the end of the line.

Quote:

The point being: After decades of diligent searching for these creatures, we don't have one scrap of verifiable evidence. The best we have are blobsquatch photos and videos --- most of which are proven fakes; the rest are inconclusive.
Agreed, and once again I think the odds are tilted against the big furry guy.

FYI, I reported a cougar at a forest preserve in my area (about 40 miles west of Chicago, in the 1980s. I even took a cast of a footprint and reported it. I was laughed at. Later that year a sheriff reported seeing one in the road, in the same area. He was laughed at. Now, decades later they announced they had one or more cougars in the area. Yet for the intervening years no reports, no remains, but likely several generations or new ones migrating in, either way there had to be a body.

Similar story about coyotes, I reported them in my city in 1994. They told me I was nuts and saw German Shepherds. Now coyotes are all over the place. But between 1994 and 2016 they only person seeing the coyotes was me and yet there was a growing breeding population. 3 years ago I had a bobcat in my backyear, they told me I was nuts.

The cougar was in farming country, the coyotes and bobcat in a city with a population over 200K. My point is, it really does not surprise me that a creature could evade detection in a remote area.

Quote:
"Are you D.B. Cooper?"
I am in the vortex, lol, which would make sense to you if you are part of the Cooper community.

And, once again, I do not see any evidence to support the existence of Bigfoot.

Cheers...

Last edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson; 04-14-2020 at 10:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal