Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2020, 05:00 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,171,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I have a theory which involves something Corey Goode said which seems to me to make sense - given that Flight 19 and other aircraft, ships, people, cars, etc appear and disappear in our environment.

He said that there are portals which open...and then close and these portals move around and are not always in the same place. They are a natural feature of Earth's environment.

I suspect that there may be some creatures which can tune in to these portals and can hop a ride. It would explain people reporting footprints in the snow just disappear as the BF are walking along. Or..it could be that they are something to do with UFOs and get beamed up as abduction victims are reported to do. Other people have claimed that Bigfoot/Dogman can be invisible too.

There was a recent "These Woods are Haunted" episode which claimed the man saw something in their tent and then, when he looked inside, there was nothing there. Directly afterwards the person was knocked over as he was standing outside the opening of his tent as if something (invisible) came out of his tent behind him.

So, we do get reports of Bigfoot being invisible or disappearing.
Who has ever seen a Big Foot or Dogman doing anything technical? why would they know where a portal would open any more than our brightest scientist?

If UFOs are involved; why would they want a large creature as a pet?

I am just saying that reasons, like these, make no sense. Plus there is nothing to back up those claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2020, 07:03 AM

6,957 posts, read 6,890,225 times
Quote:
I am just saying that reasons, like these, make no sense. Plus there is nothing to back up those claims.
and thats why I said "I have a theory" and "seems to me to make sense"
Why bother to question it when I admitted it was speculation? Anyway, I reckon "bright scientists" can sometimes be really fixed in their thinking.

Old 04-12-2020, 08:36 AM

6,489 posts, read 10,372,452 times
Figments of your imagination can "disappear" when you take your medication as prescribed by a professional/doctor.

Old 04-12-2020, 08:59 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,692,241 times

Last edited by sam812; 04-12-2020 at 09:17 AM..

Old 04-12-2020, 09:15 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,252,553 times
Quote:
I have a theory which involves something Corey Goode said which seems to me to make sense - given that Flight 19 and other aircraft, ships, people, cars, etc appear and disappear in our environment.

He said that there are portals which open...and then close and these portals move around and are not always in the same place. They are a natural feature of Earth's environment.

I suspect that there may be some creatures which can tune in to these portals and can hop a ride. It would explain people reporting footprints in the snow just disappear as the BF are walking along. Or..it could be that they are something to do with UFOs and get beamed up as abduction victims are reported to do. Other people have claimed that Bigfoot/Dogman can be invisible too.

There was a recent "These Woods are Haunted" episode which claimed the man saw something in their tent and then, when he looked inside, there was nothing there. Directly afterwards the person was knocked over as he was standing outside the opening of his tent as if something (invisible) came out of his tent behind him.

Thanks. Very very much like my theory that I have a hard time converting to print.

Old 04-14-2020, 06:38 PM

2,286 posts, read 1,588,371 times
Quote:

Good theory. Animals (incl. apes) and birds can sense changes in nature before it happens. Perhaps BF can sense where portals are. Some of our brightest physicists have already eluded to the earth having places where a portal "may be" accessed.

Old 04-14-2020, 08:42 PM

3,154 posts, read 2,074,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
Good theory. Animals (incl. apes) and birds can sense changes in nature before it happens. Perhaps BF can sense where portals are. Some of our brightest physicists have already eluded to the earth having places where a portal "may be" accessed.
Cite, please; especially, when something akin to a "portal" is not proven science - I don't even believe such a thing is purported to exist in theoretical physics. I've never seen a "black hole", either, but I believe science is reasonable as to their existence because they can measure their gravitational fields bending light. No credible physicist, as far as I know, has suggested there are interdimensional "portals" that open and close randomly on earth.

Old 04-14-2020, 10:23 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,627,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Who has ever seen a Big Foot or Dogman doing anything technical? why would they know where a portal would open any more than our brightest scientist?

If UFOs are involved; why would they want a large creature as a pet?

Maybe they are able to see light spectrum range that humans cannot, and this is how they 'find' the portals, or maybe its sound waves, that humans cannot hear, could be vibrational too?

Ive read more than a few time how 'resonate vibrations' can be manipulated and changed, and how that changes a persons 'frequency' so to speak.

Basically, however they are doing this, its likely we will not understand it! LOL

**To be honest though, Ive not read many UFO reports, that involve Bigfoot in any shape or form....Plus, Ive read many Bigfoot reports and hardly any involve UFOs in anyway, so, Im not sure there is a connection there.

Old 04-15-2020, 12:23 AM

24,434 posts, read 23,098,542 times
If bigfoot are real, I think they have more of a supernatural origin about them than just being some missing link hairy elusive hominid. Descendenats of the nephilim, the giants of the bible. The union of fallen angel and man. Banished to the wastes. They would likely have powers of mind control and illusion and be highly intelligent.

Old 04-15-2020, 03:19 AM

6,957 posts, read 6,890,225 times
Quote:
No credible physicist, as far as I know, has suggested there are interdimensional "portals" that open and close randomly on earth.
Well Curly Q, I guess you dont know many credible physicists then. I have it on good authority they ALL believe there are portals opening up and swallowing people, cars, and even ships sometimes. Just look at Flight 19 over the Bermuda Triangle, and so many people have disappeared into thin air that it is difficult for the Parks and Forests Dept to count them. Well, they dont have the numbers, so I guess they cannot count.

Here on this forum we are all credible physicists and we all have our opinions as to what happens in our unexplored and unexplained world. Why would you need a citation when you have all the credible scientists right here that you will ever need?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal