Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 11:42 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

I mentioned this case in another thread, and have since been reading about it, this link covers the basics,

https://magellantimes.com/anthropolo...of-england/17/

Its interesting that this is in England, (there are no wolves in England), so misidentification is out. (Im not sure if there are bears there or not).

Ive been trying to find the name of the 17 yr old, who is said to have made a pact with a demon in return for this ability, but so far, Ive not been able to find his name. It does mention he called a friend after this happened, he was in a panic and supposedly in the process of changing, he apparently killed himself at this point...but this is precisely when the sightings and incidents started to happen.

As far as EVIDENCE goes...this case should have PLENTY (if its accurate), the 17 yr old is significant to this case, it cannot be too hard to find out his name, and find out who he was, what kind of things he was into, what friends he had, would also be possible to confirm the phone calls and the suicide.

**I just checked, in 2019, they began to re introduce some brown bears and wolves to parts of England, but before this, the last bears in England were at the time of the Ice age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 01:26 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Wrong creature; it was the Pigman: https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/The..._Cannock_Chase. They are better eating if you can eat pork!

Old 10-08-2020, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Wrong creature; it was the Pigman: https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/The..._Cannock_Chase. They are better eating if you can eat pork!
Yes, the pigman is said to be associated to Cannock Chase, (but I do not believe in this cryptid)...

I think the most likely explanation is it was some kind of paranormal manifestation.

Huge difference between believing in Dogman vs Pigman...

There are MANY historical references to 'half man/half dog, wolf' creatures, PLENTY of folk lore as well...

The same cannot be said for the Pigman.

Old 10-08-2020, 01:16 PM

Right now Great Britian has about 2,600 wild boar. The largest population is in the Forest of Dean which is only about 100 miles away from your Cannock Chase area. It is amazing that if you talk about wolfman or pigman; they both could be mistaken for a wild boar. We know they do live in that area; we have no proof that the mythical creatures live there - other than stories.

Old 10-08-2020, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Right now Great Britian has about 2,600 wild boar. The largest population is in the Forest of Dean which is only about 100 miles away from your Cannock Chase area. It is amazing that if you talk about wolfman or pigman; they both could be mistaken for a wild boar. We know they do live in that area; we have no proof that the mythical creatures live there - other than stories.
Nice try, but the incident at Cannock Chase started happening back in the 70s, (before wild boar was there), plus, if it was wild boars, the number of sightings and incidents would be MUCH MUCH higher.

It amazes me how you can always find some other CRAZY explanation.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:44 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Nice try, but the incident at Cannock Chase started happening back in the 70s, (before wild boar was there), plus, if it was wild boars, the number of sightings and incidents would be MUCH MUCH higher.

He must have a supercomputer in regards to the facts and video that he can post near instantaneously in response.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

While they were hunted to 'near extinction' 300 years ago; they were not extinct. It isn't only that, but we know they are real. Show us the evidence that your Dogman is real!

Versatile: As far as 'super computer': I have a $1,000 game machine. It is fast; a lot faster than many of the past computers I had. But speed will not win the race here. It is all about how you search and what you search for. If you aren't asking the right questions you will not get the right answers.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:14 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,082,573 times
Quote:
If you aren't asking the right questions you will not get the right answers.

Truth!

But, some don't *want* the right answers, and will not listen when they are given.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
Truth!

But, some don't *want* the right answers, and will not listen when they are given.
Of course and that is why we keep talking!

Old 10-09-2020, 11:32 PM

Quote:
While they were hunted to 'near extinction' 300 years ago; they were not extinct. It isn't only that, but we know they are real. Show us the evidence that your Dogman is real!

Versatile: As far as 'super computer': I have a $1,000 game machine. It is fast; a lot faster than many of the past computers I had. But speed will not win the race here. It is all about how you search and what you search for. If you aren't asking the right questions you will not get the right answers.
Ok, lets see, the wild boar was hunted to 'near extinction' some 300 yrs ago...then in the 1970s, they MIRACULOUSLY start showing up...(but only in this one specific area)..., and then after about 12 yrs time, no one sees them anymore? LOL

That would be pretty unheard of...hunted to extinction...coming back...but going extinct again 12 yrs later!

BTW...there ARE pictures of 'Dogmen'...however you refuse to believe any are legitimate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal