Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2020, 06:54 PM

1 posts, read 1,465 times

Advertisements

I was at the Halloween Parade in Greenwich Village with one of my MeetUp groups last year, when Halloween may've come calling with its own trick or treats. We're all in costume, marching in the parade (I was Geisha Guy) and I was taking pics with my cell. I was photographing a young guy in a Superman costume when, out of the blue, my camera started acting up. Where normally the camera would simply snap open and shut when I took a pic, now the lens would remain open for a couple seconds, then begin taking pictures on its own in rapid succession (I heard a series of clicks, though I only hit the button once). Or it would remain open, partially close, then open again and take the pic. This happened several times in a row, roughly sequential to the pic of our Super Hero and lasting more or less for the duration of the parade.

While this was going on, I got a strange feeling that can only be described as "uncanny," and I remember feeling a distinct chill, like a cold wind blowing right through me. Immediately after the parade, the camera went back to normal. When I looked at my phone, I couldn't believe what I saw. Rather than "Superman," a strange smoke-like substance could be seen enveloping the entire image of one of the pics, though there was no fog or mist visible at the time. Much of the "smoke" seemed to be in the form of ghoulish or ghostly faces, many of whom appeared to be leering.

I've posted the pic in question, comprised of four images: first, right side up as it appeared in my phone, then rotated counterclockwise in increments of 90 degrees, as a new set of anomalies seem to emerge when viewed from different angles.

What do you all think? Link to images here: [url]https://imgur.com/gallery/Nj0RDt1[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2020, 11:47 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
I dont really see any ghoulish faces in those pictures, I can say, Ive never seen a camera make pictures like that...I have no clue what that is!

Old 10-13-2020, 04:01 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I dont really see any ghoulish faces in those pictures, I can say, Ive never seen a camera make pictures like that...I have no clue what that is!
Look at the top one, looks like a skull towards the left almost in the center. Directly over it but a little left is a face. I don't see it if I'm close to the picture, I have to sit back to see it. On the bottom of that picture is a larger face

2nd one looks like a bunch of aliens on the left with a big satan face on the right

3rd looks like aliens to me on the bottom

last one looks like some sort of wolf on the left, a bunch of hands on the right, skull on the bottom and a cartoonish devil over the skull

2019 Greenwich Village Halloween Parade Pics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal