Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 11:41 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,111,240 times

Advertisements

Bell Telephone invented the bipolar transistor in NJ in 1948, the same year lithium psychiatric medicines were introduced, so there always that, I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2021, 01:04 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Are you messing with me and suggesting that Bill Gates is an alien?
YES, yes I am.

Old 06-05-2021, 03:08 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Intelligence.

Common sense for sure.

Old 06-06-2021, 01:12 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
What is collapsing?

I'm talking about climate change. Things are just getting worse.

Old 06-12-2021, 01:30 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,823,013 times
Quote:
I would probably be a little concerned if an 5G antenna was set up right behind my house. But I would probably have a really fast connection. This 5G stuff reminds me of Y2K. A lot of people who don't understand how things work freaking out needlessly.
I have one literally across the street from my apartment, not even 40ft away, I have not felt bothered by it, no cool superpowers or nothing.

Old 06-12-2021, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I'm talking about climate change. Things are just getting worse.
You said the world is collapsing. Now you are saying climate change. The world is collapsing because of climate change? Really? Where does 5G play into your theories? Truth is nothing is collapsing.

Yes temperatures are up and they have been going up for a few hundred years. If you did not read about it somewhere you would have no idea that anything was different with the climate. And we are quickly switching over to electric cars and curbing carbon emissions. So everything will be fine.

Old 06-12-2021, 01:03 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Dunno, human nature being what it is about 'keeping secrets', usually not prone to 'conspiracy theories', which I'd kinda lumped the whole '5G' paranoia into. And while much of the hysteria may be just that, also recently came across a great explanation of 5G, by a physicist no less, and apparently this communications tech is actually quite 'different'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBsP-bmDLOo

Old 06-12-2021, 02:34 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
You said the world is collapsing. Now you are saying climate change. The world is collapsing because of climate change? Really? Where does 5G play into your theories? Truth is nothing is collapsing.

Yes temperatures are up and they have been going up for a few hundred years. If you did not read about it somewhere you would have no idea that anything was different with the climate. And we are quickly switching over to electric cars and curbing carbon emissions. So everything will be fine.

If you go back to where you started, you'll see that I said that 5g could be a contributor to the collapsing world = climate change. Could be.

And of course I can tell the climate is getting worse. We just has a arctic blast in Texas in February, temperatures are at an all time high everywhere, for the last couple of years , there's forest fires in California every year now, Utah was recently on TV asking people to pray for rain. No, things are NOT well.

Old 06-13-2021, 06:24 AM

Quote:
If you go back to where you started, you'll see that I said that 5g could be a contributor to the collapsing world = climate change. Could be.
There is no evidence of that whatsoever. There is no evidence that 5G is harmful.

Quote:
And of course I can tell the climate is getting worse. We just has a arctic blast in Texas in February, temperatures are at an all time high everywhere, for the last couple of years , there's forest fires in California every year now, Utah was recently on TV asking people to pray for rain. No, things are NOT well.
Most of your examples are weather, not climate. California has lots of wild fires every year. Some claim its forest mismanagement as the cause for bigger fires. Yes it got cold in Texas. Weather not climate.

https://www.nsstc.uah.edu/climate/

I like the lower troposphere readings for world temperatures. Temperatures are up but in May the world average temps since 1978 was below average. Since 2016 world temps are down a bit from their record highs. And like I said we are doing away with fossil fuels. And we are up about .5 degrees celsius over the past 50 year average. We have enough water we just need to get it from where there is too much to where there is too little. In the west water resources were allocated 100 years ago during a time when it was abnormally wet. Add to that the huge influx of people to the region since then. Like I said if you did not read about climate change and things some attribute to it you would have no idea temps are up at all. Hard to have a "collapsing world" where one needs to be made aware of it. Things will be fine. Through most of human existence we had no ability to do any about bad things that were happening. The Bubonic Plauge, 1918 pandemic, famine, etc. Things have been much worse in the past and we survived them. You have to look at that glass half full.

Old 06-13-2021, 07:21 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,111,240 times
Most sports stadiums, museums and music venues will be upgraded to 5G soon, I am confident there will be zero reliable reports of cellphone radiation illnesses from those environments, ever.

On another note, a cellular tower was roundly blamed for a cancer cluster in a Ripon, California School, recently exonerated by the discovery of underground water 'trichloroethylene' contamination from an old factory.

https://www.modbee.com/news/local/article235563337.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal