Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 04:55 AM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times

Advertisements

Ministers questioned Baroness Goldie UK Minister of Defence about the US UFO report released recently.

She is a slippery customer and did not give much of a straight answer to Ministers questions. She said they do not have any evidence to suppose the UFOs are any type of a threat to the security of the UK and that they had no plans to issue a similar report for the UK.

Link to article
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2021, 09:53 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
I dont understand how they can say such a thing...when UNKNOWN aircraft are in their airspace for petes sake?!

You would think that would be a MAJOR concern/threat to them.

Old 08-21-2021, 09:50 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,035,099 times
Hope it's ok to respond in this thread....I don't think it's off topic - rather, coming at it from a different perspective.

I have long believed that the craft I witnessed back in the 80s was absolutely not of our earth. The current multiple crises we are in is exactly why I believe that. Our entire world is under siege right now: extreme wildfires & storms; racial tensions at an all time high; a virus that has pitted us against one another - get the fax, don't get the fax ad nauseum; the horrific debacle in Afghanistan....on and on I could go.

The craft I saw would have required incredible collaboration between nations to come to fruition, and I just don't see that kind of working together happening here on Earth. Which leads me to what I hope the big boys behind the report are realizing or already know: Extraterrestrial intelligent life far surpasses us on every level. They have no need to destroy us, and we are most likely doing it to ourselves anyway. Perhaps other worlds are letting us see their advancements as a way to say to our leaders, "get your sh*t together before it's too late". IDK....maybe it already is.

Old 08-21-2021, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Hope it's ok to respond in this thread....I don't think it's off topic - rather, coming at it from a different perspective.

I have long believed that the craft I witnessed back in the 80s was absolutely not of our earth. The current multiple crises we are in is exactly why I believe that. Our entire world is under siege right now: extreme wildfires & storms; racial tensions at an all time high; a virus that has pitted us against one another - get the fax, don't get the fax ad nauseum; the horrific debacle in Afghanistan....on and on I could go.

The craft I saw would have required incredible collaboration between nations to come to fruition, and I just don't see that kind of working together happening here on Earth. Which leads me to what I hope the big boys behind the report are realizing or already know: Extraterrestrial intelligent life far surpasses us on every level. They have no need to destroy us, and we are most likely doing it to ourselves anyway. Perhaps other worlds are letting us see their advancements as a way to say to our leaders, "get your sh*t together before it's too late". IDK....maybe it already is.
I dont think a superior alien race intent on our destruction would do it in the way you described in your post, (all the current negativity going on in the world), it would be much easier for them to just create a 'virus' that kills 100% and is FAST....

Or if they really intend to destroy us, why not use their superior technology (weapons), if they are going to wipe us out, why bother trying to hide in the shadows?

Their behavior over the years makes no sense from what I can tell, most significant, their wanting to remain hidden in the shadows, keep their existence and presence here a big secret...why?

Old 08-22-2021, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I dont think a superior alien race intent on our destruction would do it in the way you described in your post, (all the current negativity going on in the world), it would be much easier for them to just create a 'virus' that kills 100% and is FAST....

Or if they really intend to destroy us, why not use their superior technology (weapons), if they are going to wipe us out, why bother trying to hide in the shadows?

Their behavior over the years makes no sense from what I can tell, most significant, their wanting to remain hidden in the shadows, keep their existence and presence here a big secret...why?
Sorry - I probably didn't word my comment clearly....I am not describing methods an alien race might use to destroy us - at all. I think everything happening on Earth- with perhaps the exception of weather-related disasters - are things we've been responsible for creating. My point to all of that is two-fold:

1) they are more advanced because their nations have learned how to peacefully coexist and collaborate on something that benefits them as a planet, i.e. travel throughout the universe. Whereas we have not mastered world peace and therefore have not mastered technical advancement to that level, which would require a peaceful collaboration & sharing of knowledge.

2) they have no intention of destroying us. Period. We are zero threat to them. My point was that a report by the DOD is finally being brought about because perhaps our leaders know more than they are letting on as far as communication from whatever alien intelligence exists in the universe.

Only thing those of us that saw that craft back in the 80s believe with absolute certainty is that it was not of this earth. Something the size of two football fields & described by uniformed witnesses (both military & LEO) as a "floating city", just hovering silently barely above utility lines, then darting away in a split second....was not made by a country on planet Earth.

Old 08-22-2021, 02:34 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,364,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Sorry - I probably didn't word my comment clearly....I am not describing methods an alien race might use to destroy us - at all. I think everything happening on Earth- with perhaps the exception of weather-related disasters - are things we've been responsible for creating. My point to all of that is two-fold:

1) they are more advanced because their nations have learned how to peacefully coexist and collaborate on something that benefits them as a planet, i.e. travel throughout the universe. Whereas we have not mastered world peace and therefore have not mastered technical advancement to that level, which would require a peaceful collaboration & sharing of knowledge.

2) they have no intention of destroying us. Period. We are zero threat to them. My point was that a report by the DOD is finally being brought about because perhaps our leaders know more than they are letting on as far as communication from whatever alien intelligence exists in the universe.

Only thing those of us that saw that craft back in the 80s believe with absolute certainty is that it was not of this earth. Something the size of two football fields & described by uniformed witnesses (both military & LEO) as a "floating city", just hovering silently barely above utility lines, then darting away in a split second....was not made by a country on planet Earth.
. One point I have to disagree with is that you said we are zero threat to them, hmm..sort of. We are a threat not only to our own planet but even other planets close by. They are watching with a lot of interest. No coincidence sightings exploded after our first nuke exploded. I think nuclear explosions can been seen by an advanced race probably with ease. We have the technology already knowing the composition of other planets.

In regard to your sightings, I had my own between July 1973 and March of 1976. Nearly three years of sightings on a regular basis with many witnesses. I've have over forty years to contemplate and now guess it has something to do with our souls, our spiritual growth on this planet. There were a slew of UFO books back in the 90's and they all warned about our current climate change back then. Abductees were shown images of the Earth and saw flooding, fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc, etc. Just like today. What they were told is we need to be the guardians of this planet but were destroying it instead.

Old 08-22-2021, 04:29 PM

[quote] One point I have to disagree with is that you said we are zero threat to them, hmm..sort of. We are a threat not only to our own planet but even other planets close by. They are watching with a lot of interest. No coincidence sightings exploded after our first nuke exploded.[quote]

Good point!

Old 08-23-2021, 09:36 PM

Someone needs to ask them why they send up military aircraft when a UFO is in the area then?!

I dont care what nation it is...ANY 'unknown aircraft'...IS A HUGE THREAT!

Old 08-24-2021, 05:17 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,364,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Someone needs to ask them why they send up military aircraft when a UFO is in the area then?!

I dont care what nation it is...ANY 'unknown aircraft'...IS A HUGE THREAT!
A threat to what?

Old 08-24-2021, 06:26 AM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
We cannot assume there is only one race of ETs here. So it is unlikely that they can all be lumped together with the same agendas and with the same advanced technology. There may be many multiples of ET races each having a different agenda which might account for the different craft showing up.It might also explain how one race is not able to destroy us, because the others or another may be more powerful. I cannot help thinking if we were going to be destroyed, we would have long ago and the ET race would now be living here. So, I dont think that will happen, but I do think some are in cahoots with our governments and are trying to make sure we destroy ourselves in whatever way we can.

However, there is definitely at least one race which does not want us to use nuclear weapons. The trouble is, we are way, way past nuclear weapons now and into plasma technology which is far more powerful. It is a planet-destroying technology not just a nuclear environment destroying technology. One good thing about it that however far underground the military build their bunkers, plasma technology will get them. Good and proper.

The problem is the late-comers to the party such as North Korea which is developing nuclear weapons and does not know about the next technology. They might be tempted to use nuclear to start something they cannot win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal