Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2022, 07:34 AM

8,628 posts, read 9,133,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Fascinating. Although it does strike me as less of a "craft" and more as some sort of (perhaps) natural phenomenon that we simply haven't figured out yet. Who knows?
That would be a very large natural phenomenon. What it could be, sense the object appears to be some sort of jet at the end of the video, streaking along, is its strange whale shape leaning up then right then slowly moves towards the left and streaks off completely left. It could be an illusion in that its vertical appearance was pointed in the direction of the passenger jet at the beginning of the video. If it was a jet, what kind of jet would produce a dirty trail?

Old 08-19-2022, 07:50 AM

22,917 posts, read 28,260,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
That would be a very large natural phenomenon.
Yup.

Quote:
What it could be, sense the object appears to be some sort of jet at the end of the video, streaking along, is its strange whale shape leaning up then right then slowly moves towards the left and streaks off completely left. It could be an illusion in that its vertical appearance was pointed in the direction of the passenger jet at the beginning of the video. If it was a jet, what kind of jet would produce a dirty trail?
None that I have ever seen, though I admit I am not an aviation expert. It was taken over the Aegean Sea. Perhaps Turkey was testing some new missile? Just speculation.

All in all a great UFO video.

Old 08-19-2022, 07:57 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,875,351 times
Quote:
That would be a very large natural phenomenon. What it could be, sense the object appears to be some sort of jet at the end of the video, streaking along, is its strange whale shape leaning up then right then slowly moves towards the left and streaks off completely left. It could be an illusion in that its vertical appearance was pointed in the direction of the passenger jet at the beginning of the video. If it was a jet, what kind of jet would produce a dirty trail?
From what I gather its not the object doing that, but the plane flying around it making at appear the smoke trail is moving, but that p[lane would have to be moving awful fast. A jet engine can produce dark black smoke if theres a failure of some sort, but it would not be climbing if that were he case. It is weird!

Old 08-19-2022, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Yup.

None that I have ever seen, though I admit I am not an aviation expert. It was taken over the Aegean Sea. Perhaps Turkey was testing some new missile? Just speculation.

All in all a great UFO video.
Yes, it could be a rocket. There are several videos out there that show rockets in the night sky that look really strange. Also, the trail left by this object, a somewhat small rooster tail, could be indicative of a rocket.

Old 08-19-2022, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
From what I gather its not the object doing that, but the plane flying around it making at appear the smoke trail is moving, but that p[lane would have to be moving awful fast. A jet engine can produce dark black smoke if theres a failure of some sort, but it would not be climbing if that were he case. It is weird!
Didn't quite understand your post at first, then I did. Yes, it could be that the passenger jet is moving slowly around it giving the illusion of something that isn't.

Old 08-19-2022, 06:32 PM

85 posts, read 29,705 times
Quote:
Yes, it could be a rocket. There are several videos out there that show rockets in the night sky that look really strange. Also, the trail left by this object, a somewhat small rooster tail, could be indicative of a rocket.
Why don't skeptics watch or view the evidence?

The video was taken in the day, in day light the 2 ufos were not seen the camera shows it, there was nothing visible two hotspots meaning 2 craft and that plume was gas

Am I the only one out of millions who can look at any evidence given and determine if it's fake or not, I can even deduce what we are looking at

But someone comes along and says it's a rocket in the middle of the day that can't be seen ... that theory fits? When people going to learn those 2 craft were invisible on regular cameras .. rockets leaves smoke, controls whatever they are not invisible to the camera like these 2 objects are we see on flir in the day time

I collect all the evidence before I make wild claims like rockets and planes

Old 08-20-2022, 04:12 AM

4,855 posts, read 2,669,970 times
famous people that have been picked up and then returned to earth by aliens..

Dennis Rodman

Lindsay Lohan

Gary Busey

Kanye West

Amber Heard

Nancy Pelosi

Donald Trump

Old 08-20-2022, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdelphi View Post
Why don't skeptics watch or view the evidence?

The video was taken in the day, in day light the 2 ufos were not seen the camera shows it, there was nothing visible two hotspots meaning 2 craft and that plume was gas

Am I the only one out of millions who can look at any evidence given and determine if it's fake or not, I can even deduce what we are looking at

But someone comes along and says it's a rocket in the middle of the day that can't be seen ... that theory fits? When people going to learn those 2 craft were invisible on regular cameras .. rockets leaves smoke, controls whatever they are not invisible to the camera like these 2 objects are we see on flir in the day time

I collect all the evidence before I make wild claims like rockets and planes
The second video was visible to the naked eye. You do not have a lock on what is real, what is not. For example, a fancy way to boil water is not going to send any race of intelligent beings rocketing through the universe, whether you like it or not. Certainly not at the speeds many of these objects move. I can propose a theory that could be just as legit. For another example, these objects do not move at all. These things could be from another dimension and it is us that is moving, not the object. This could explain its speeds, cutting through air and water like butter. And super fast speeds at 90 degree angles, that would crush any living thing inside it. This has been put forth by folks who are much much more informed than we.

Last edited by jmking; 08-20-2022 at 05:10 AM..

Old 08-20-2022, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
famous people that have been picked up and then returned to earth by aliens..

Dennis Rodman

Lindsay Lohan

Gary Busey

Kanye West

Amber Heard

Nancy Pelosi

Donald Trump
You forgot, Elon Musk!

Old 08-20-2022, 06:09 AM

19,020 posts, read 14,196,312 times
NO ALIENS HERE !
The Galactic Emperor categorically denies the existence of any extraterrestrial aliens trespassing his game farm (aka "Terra"). The only thing they're allowed to harvest is humor. If your life isn't funny enough, blame them for over harvesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal