Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2022, 01:44 PM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Thank you, I should have read more than the first description that never mentioned the being a liar part to achieve their goal. It makes sense now.

I like the fact that people can and do post about this subject. As a little kid and up to around 16 or 17 this was by far my favorite subject with Bigfoot being a close second. I wanted to learn everything I could about it back then and still find it fascinating.
Well, my sister has dementia. And if she didn’t she would be a gaslighting narcissist jerk wad of the first degree. Literally every story she tells me is a lie. Except when someone has dementia we don’t call it that, we call it confabulation. Still really messes with my head. The only good thing is I am not her caretaker. Nothing I do for her is required. She has her own children who have this in hand. But dear heavens she does manipulate the bejeebers out of me.

Good news, I went to a hand doctor and during discussing things because I just moved here so there’s a lot of why did I move here yada yada, my sister comes up. The doctor actually said I swear to God, if I ever get diagnosed with that I am going to buy a plane ticket to Alaska, walk out into the wilderness, and pick a fight with a bear. Not even a saint could go through something like that as a caretaker and not become resentful That’s how awful this is.

I have noticed myself pulling away more and more from her, and what he said made me realize that I am experiencing anticipatory grief. Lost my husband — the love of my life— three years ago, it’s not uncommon that I would still be in grief mode for him. That’s what I thought it was. Which didn’t make sense for me.

But, doing some research, it is textbook anticipatory grief. Now that I know that, I can now deal with that.

It takes me a hot minute to figure all this crap out, but I usually do figure all this crap out.

That’s the long way of saying trust me, I know gaslighting when I see it. Because I am living it right now, baby!

Old 02-13-2023, 05:27 AM

13,613 posts, read 10,020,368 times
So, now, since some on here are quite knowledgeable, here's a question.

If one was to told that they are married to an Angel, a real Angel, and the story of how that came to be, but that Angel has some bad habits, what would that mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2023, 03:23 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Just wondering, since we all need answers.

My question; Who, what, and why am I? (Not my full name wanted.)
You are kind. Kindness is what makes you yourself, so any choice that you make has "kindness" at its basis.

You were put here to help others. You are doing very well with this, but you don't understand why more people don't think the way you do.

Old 02-19-2023, 02:42 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
I have seen this posted many times by a few people. Could someone please point me to those who are paying. I could always use some extra cash.
So, you are one of those paid stalkers? I always suspected. Ha ! You have outed yourself. :-)

Old 02-19-2023, 02:54 AM

Quote:

If one was to told that they are married to an Angel, a real Angel, and the story of how that came to be, but that Angel has some bad habits, what would that mean?
So, what is an Angel? Maybe it is a being who has incarnated to teach us (the public) something important or maybe it is just here to add to the 'good' vibrations which are very much needed at this time.

Actually, I dont think anyone else would be told because it would alter the relationship others have with the 'Angel', so I dont believe it unfortunately. And..as to having bad habits, well once you get to the top of the human pile, you have probably ironed out most of those bad habits I suspect. From what I read, we do not change much after death and any bad habits like drinking or gambling will continue in the afterlife until the spirit realises its situation for what it is.

You obviously want to believe this Angel business for some reason but I would be very doubtful as to the actual truth of it. But thats just me...sorry to say this.

Old 02-19-2023, 06:08 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, you are one of those paid stalkers? I always suspected. Ha ! You have outed yourself. :-)
NO, NO I AM NOT. I would like to be one though. Can you point me to whoever is in charge so I can get paid for my posts? Is your account a paid stalker account used by multiple people? Sure seems that way to me.

I would like to see more psychic/clairvoyant posts. Several on here claim to have the power but sadly never post anything showing they actually have it.

Old 02-20-2023, 01:26 AM

Quote:
NO, NO I AM NOT. I would like to be one though. Can you point me to whoever is in charge so I can get paid for my posts? Is your account a paid stalker account used by multiple people? Sure seems that way to me.

I would like to see more psychic/clairvoyant posts. Several on here claim to have the power but sadly never post anything showing they actually have it.
Do my posts vary so much that I seem to be different people? I know I have that impression of certain users on here, but of course I cannot prove it. Some of them (not us, of course) have such different reactions to posts that it is almost as if they are different people taking over a shift from each other.

I think you would have to be retired and have a history of working in the intelligence community to be employed like that, as they say that those kind of people are never able to really retire and allowed to be left alone to enjoy their retirement. No, Sam, from what I see, I dont think you are paranoid enough to be one of those people. If you did happen to work for the intelligence community, then I suggest you speak to your old boss and see if there is any 'overtime' going.

Old 02-23-2023, 02:33 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,011,327 times
Quote:

To me it would mean that the person who was told that story would need to question and examine the true motives and mental stability of whoever it was that told it.

I believe if a person was actually married to a real Angel they would already know it better than anyone else could possibly know it and would never need somebody else to tell them. Also, for their own protection and for the protection of the Angel, the spouse of the Angel would know better than to ever admit to being married to an Angel .

However ...... it's my understanding that real Angels don't have any bad habits and they don't ever marry anyway since it is not in their nature or ability to acquire habits or to marry. Not even to marry other Angels. They are not able to be spouses or indulge themselves in the things of earthly flesh and they have no desire to do so. Angels are beings of light and spirit energy without true earthly physical bodies of their own. Their sole purpose and work is to be guardians and provide guidance and protection when they are able. Only the most powerful of Angels in the highest rank and order are able to present themselves as physical beings for a very short period of time, maybe 2 or 3 hours at the most.

Old 02-23-2023, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, what is an Angel? Maybe it is a being who has incarnated to teach us (the public) something important or maybe it is just here to add to the 'good' vibrations which are very much needed at this time.

Actually, I dont think anyone else would be told because it would alter the relationship others have with the 'Angel', so I dont believe it unfortunately. And..as to having bad habits, well once you get to the top of the human pile, you have probably ironed out most of those bad habits I suspect. From what I read, we do not change much after death and any bad habits like drinking or gambling will continue in the afterlife until the spirit realises its situation for what it is.

You obviously want to believe this Angel business for some reason but I would be very doubtful as to the actual truth of it. But thats just me...sorry to say this.
No need to apologize, it's your take on things, and you have every right. I welcome your posts, and appreciate them.

Old 02-23-2023, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
To me it would mean that the person who was told that story would need to question and examine the true motives and mental stability of whoever it was that told it.

I believe if a person was actually married to a real Angel they would already know it better than anyone else could possibly know it and would never need somebody else to tell them. Also, for their own protection and for the protection of the Angel, the spouse of the Angel would know better than to ever admit to being married to an Angel .

However ...... it's my understanding that real Angels don't have any bad habits and they don't ever marry anyway since it is not in their nature or ability to acquire habits or to marry. Not even to marry other Angels. They are not able to be spouses or indulge themselves in the things of earthly flesh and they have no desire to do so. Angels are beings of light and spirit energy without true earthly physical bodies of their own. Their sole purpose and work is to be guardians and provide guidance and protection when they are able. Only the most powerful of Angels in the highest rank and order are able to present themselves as physical beings for a very short period of time, maybe 2 or 3 hours at the most.

I'm giving this thought too, the mental stability part especially.

Interesting point about the protection part, I don't even think Jesus would be safe returning to this world now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal