Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 04:04 PM

411 posts, read 1,165,541 times

Advertisements

Couldn't aliens just as easily have come from God? If God created us, couldn't he have created life on other planets? Who do you think created the whole universe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 09:15 PM

1,597 posts, read 2,148,392 times
I most certainly believe intelligent life exists on other planets somewhere in the cosmos - whether in this galaxy or not. As to whether those beings have visited us via UFOs, I don't know. Possibly. It's possible that maybe angels themselves are actually alien beings who have the ability to transform back and forth between existing in a spiritual state and physical state.

I sometimes think the center of galaxies are the portals by which they pass into the spiritual dimension to be in the presence of God.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:04 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,020,231 times
We would have to be awfully vain to think we are the only intelligent life in the Universe. UFO's? Who knows? And who really cares? If they were dangerous we would have heard by now...maybe they are just voyeurs. But demons sent by Satan? That is really reaching....

Old 09-23-2008, 03:08 PM

2,636 posts, read 6,650,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
I watched part of that also, Ministers. What a croc. There are no UFO's....only demons in disguise.

It's just another way for Satan to confuse people and take their focus away from God.

Some people are so enamored with the possibility of UFO's that it's all they think about. Sounds like the work of the devil to me.
So now a deep interest is the work of the devil too? Marvellous. What actually isn't? I love how you speak with such authority though. You know no more about whether the devil exists than the average UFO hunter knows as to whether UFOs exist so stop talking as if you're the fountain of all knowledge.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:34 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,820,680 times
Show me an alien and I will let you know whether I think it is a demon. However I find aliens from other planets more plausible than demons as actual entities. I am not aware of any biblical support for the existence of Demons as live creatures as opposed to personal demons like greed. However a mention of demons is nothing that I ever looked for since neither Demons nor the possibility of extraterrestrials have any interest for me. If I enoucnter one of either, I will deal with it then. UNtil then there are plenty of realities that I need to deal with that are far more intersting than some possibility.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:38 PM

Isn't God by definition an alien? An Alien as I understand it is some intelligent entity that is not from the planet earth. God is certainly intelligent and certainly not from earth since he created earth.

An Alien does nto have to be a corporeal being as far as I now. Thus, God probably qualifies as an Alien from our definition of what an Alien is.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:39 PM

By the way, I am quite certain that God is NOT a demon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal