Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is the purpose/result of the aerosol chemtrails that are being sprayed onto us?
Population control; 1 3.13%
To get rid of the honeybees; 1 3.13%
To make people sick or less active so they'll be easier to subdue and control; 9 28.13%
So the pentagon and pharmaceutical companies can spend more of our hard earned assets; 1 3.13%
So the rich families that own the fed and steal our money will have another way to toss it away; 0 0%
All of the above are true; 7 21.88%
Most of the above are true; 4 12.50%
It's water vapor - nothing to see here - move on; 8 25.00%
For aesthetic effects - a change from blue to white - next will be green; 1 3.13%
The planes are flying back and forth 24 hours a day to dump fuel - so they'll be able to land. 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 03:32 PM

746 posts, read 1,325,301 times

Advertisements

There are thousands of websites and photos on the internet about chemtrails, but you don't see them on the 6 o'clock news. Though people who watch the skies are well aware, the government's position is that they don't exist.

The reason for this is the aerosol chemtrail program, along with haarp is reported to be an exotic weapons system. If that is the case then why are they being sprayed over people? Why aren't we being informed about the use and aims of these chemtrails, and why aren't we given a voice?

People all over the world report getting sick and others dying from the toxins in the chemtrails.

What do you think the purpose is of these chemtrails?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2007, 03:35 PM

1,903 posts, read 7,901,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
Why aren't we being informed about the use and aims of these chemtrails, and why aren't we given a voice?
They're tested over Youngstown, Ohio, because those people don't have a voice. You're not going to see chemtrails over Bethesda, Maryland.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:20 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,890 times
I have taken pictures of chemtrails in Arizona and Florida. Usually in the day afterwards, I don't feel so well. It is disgusting to me that people fail to pay attention to the skies. I hate it when the weatherman tell me it's cloudy, when I know every single 'cloud' out there isn't a cloud at all. I hate it when I point out the chemtrails to others and they look at me like deer caught in the headlights, never questioning that what they're seeing isn't normal. The planes go back and forth and the lines criss-cross the sky and then they all merge into milky whiteness. THAT's not natural!

I believe chemtrails serve several purposes. The most prominent would be the physical degradation and psychological control of humans through manmade chemical compounds. In addition to a sea of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation from our electronic communications, this chemical poison probably acts as a catalyst for sealing in their intentions.

The prison of the mind and body they are creating cannot be allowed to have an exit.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:07 AM

219 posts, read 718,109 times
I don't know about the assertions of these trails being chemical aerosols for some nefarious purpose but I did find this article in Nature pretty interesting. After the 9/11 event when all air-traffic over the U.S. was grounded a climatic anomaly appeared - it got hotter. The study found a 1.1 degree C increase in temperature. It may not sound like a big deal but climatologically it is. Here's the abstract from the article:

Quote:
A brief interval when the skies were clear of jets unmasked an effect on climate.

The potential of condensation trails (contrails) from jet aircraft to affect regional-scale surface temperatures has been debated for years but was difficult to verify until an opportunity arose as a result of the three-day grounding of all commercial aircraft in the United States in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001. Here we show that there was an anomalous increase in the average diurnal temperature range (that is, the difference between the daytime maximum and night-time minimum temperatures) for the period 11–14 September 2001. Because persisting contrails can reduce the transfer of both incoming solar and outgoing infrared radiation and so reduce the daily temperature range, we attribute at least a portion of this anomaly to the absence of contrails over this period.
Travis, D., Carleton, A. and Lauritsen, R. (2002). Contrails reduce daily temperature range. Nature, 418, 601.

The change was a deviation from the average temperature seen and the days preceding and following that time-frame were actually below the average temperature. The climatologists argue that the absence of the contrails are the most likely explanation for the increase. Such research as this has led to the investigation of the phenomenon called "global dimming".

Old 06-12-2007, 07:04 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
Seems obvious that chemtrails are being created in order to reduce the birth rates in the most developed countries. The drug companies are reaping great profit selling drugs to counter this loss of male potency.

Old 06-12-2007, 01:35 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,771,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Seems obvious that chemtrails are being created in order to reduce the birth rates in the most developed countries. The drug companies are reaping great profit selling drugs to counter this loss of male potency.
Are you saying I need to sell my stock in the birth control pill market ?

Old 06-12-2007, 02:14 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
I couldn't vote because there was no choice for what I believe these chemtrails (or contrails) are - they are controlling the weather (or at least attempting to). Think about it - what could be more impressive to true people of faith than the power to control the atmosphere - only GOD is supposed to know how to do THAT.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:31 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,706,371 times
Let's assume for the moment that these trails really are chemtrails and not just H2O vapor from the newer generation of high bypass fan jet motors which are KNOWN to produce larger vapor trails than the older propulsion systems. Like I said...assume it's true.

Then we are forced to accept the explanation that with all the resources available to organizations such as the Serria Club,Green Peace , the news media etc etc that NO one has ever done a midair sample capture and had the "material" chemically analiyzed... Do you really think that if ANYTHING was found by anyone of those organizations it wouldn't be shouted from the roof tops and on the 6O'clock news ?? Do you really think the greenies wouldn't love to produce a chemical report that they could lay at Bush's door steps ??

Come on people...think this thru a bit

Old 06-12-2007, 03:01 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
Let's assume for the moment that these trails really are chemtrails and not just H2O vapor from the newer generation of high bypass fan jet motors which are KNOWN to produce larger vapor trails than the older propulsion systems. Like I said...assume it's true.

Then we are forced to accept the explanation that with all the resources available to organizations such as the Serria Club,Green Peace , the news media etc etc that NO one has ever done a midair sample capture and had the "material" chemically analiyzed... Do you really think that if ANYTHING was found by anyone of those organizations it wouldn't be shouted from the roof tops and on the 6O'clock news ?? Do you really think the greenies wouldn't love to produce a chemical report that they could lay at Bush's door steps ??

Come on people...think this thru a bit
uh-oh. Logic intrusion.

Old 06-12-2007, 03:12 PM

607 posts, read 3,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Male potency is declining because too many males are smoking pot and drinking beer. All beer has synthetic estrogen in it. That'll affect your "effectiveness"...........if you know what I mean.

P.S. canibus also makes people a little paranoid................................ if ya know what I mean
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal