Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 05:38 AM

2,400 posts, read 1,568,914 times

Advertisements

ironic that for the first time in ages (maybe ever) ratings for that show were better than the BBC competitor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2021, 09:32 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Regardless of your take on Piers Morgan, it should bother everyone that a member of the Royal Family living in another country can get a journalist fired for expressing his opinion.
yep free speech and all that when others can hold up placards to burn the Briitish in London and nothing done about that Piers isnt one of my favourite people I must admit but he does speak his mind ..more than most politicians and others do.. Bring the man back to his job as many viewers have switched channels since he left.

Old 03-12-2021, 10:15 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,073,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
You need to pay better attention. Nobody got him fired and nobody asked for him to be fired. He quit.

He walked out of the studio in a rabid foaming at the mouth temper tantrum and quit his job after getting into a raging shouting match and a snot-nosed snit because he couldn't out-shout the other journalists there in the studio who were disagreeing with him and shouting back at him.

Good riddance to bad news whose only accomplishment has most often been to shout and yell louder and over-ride anyone he disagrees with by making a lot of loud noises at them.

He quit rather than be fired for refusing to apologize on air after a member of the BRF lodged a complaint about his criticism of her.

The result is the same: he is out of the job.

Old 03-12-2021, 10:30 AM

I admire him for his honest opnion on the matter, that others are too scared to say..

Old 03-12-2021, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Exactly! How dare her, what an awful, awful thing for her to do.

I'm expecting some heavy duty Karma coming her way...

jmo

I read that she wanted him to make an apology to her on air. Pfft.
and for him to crawl on his hands and knees across the studio floor..

Old 03-12-2021, 10:33 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
Harry has really crapped in his mess kit having not one, but TWO kids with this crazy, vindictive woman.

As for Thomas Markle, he seems not too bright and perpetually naive to me. The word that comes to my mind when I think of him is "bumfuzzled." He seems pretty low class to me but that's OK. He didn't marry a prince. His daughter did and it wasn't at his bidding. He can be low class or a regular guy or whatever - but he needs to shut his pie hole and quit selling his relationship to Meghan if he ever, ever wants to have a relationship with his grandchildren.

Of course, he knows her better than we do and he may realize he already will never, never get a chance with her or her children again so Katie, bar the door!

Old 03-12-2021, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Wouldn’t say ashamed.

Her father just comes off as trash. His brown nosing of the royal family and constant need for attention supports that IMO. If he had self respect he’d keep family matters private instead of chasing attention.

My father raised me with all the right morals and such.

Except in my late twenties he showed his true self and we haven’t really talked in years. All the morals went out the window.

He plays victim of course which boomers are great at.

You stop associating with them because there’s nothing you can do. Some will try and try and try but the smart ones realize you should surround yourself with those who lift you up, not drag you down.
Your dad is good at playing the victim maybe but don't generalize.

Old 03-12-2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
You need to pay better attention. Nobody got him fired and nobody asked for him to be fired. He quit.

He walked out of the studio in a rabid foaming at the mouth temper tantrum and quit his job after getting into a raging shouting match and a snot-nosed snit because he couldn't out-shout the other journalists there in the studio who were disagreeing with him and shouting back at him.

Good riddance to bad news whose only accomplishment has most often been to shout and yell louder and over-ride anyone he disagrees with by making a lot of loud noises at them.

If it is humanly possible for me to feel less pity for him than for Meghan Markle, count me in.

Old 03-15-2021, 05:55 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,026,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
sense at last... this is just what this lady does.. she destroys families. she doesnt talk to both side of her own family except her mother Dora who you will remember was welcomed with open arms by the Royals at the wedding. it was lovely the way Charles waited for her in the church and how he walked with her and Camilla outside the church... she does seem a nice woman.. but what has happened to this spoiled daughter.. who seems to only hang around for as long as she needs people then disses them leaving them bewildered ... Shes a true Narcissus in every sense of the word... She fits almost everything about Narcissm. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662
I find it bizzare that people are more outraged and outspoken against on the mental health claims on Megan Markle than Prince Andrew being part of child sex trafficking organisation.

Old 03-15-2021, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
I find it bizzare that people are more outraged and outspoken against on the mental health claims on Megan Markle than Prince Andrew being part of child sex trafficking organisation.
This has nothing to do with Andrew.. were discussing Meghans father ... As far as Andrew is concerned he seems a bit of a letdown and should anser questions..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom