Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think it's true that Kate had surgery?
Yes, of course she had abdominal surgery! 1 50.00%
Yes, but maybe it was really plastic surgery. 0 0%
No, but we will never know the truth. 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2024, 09:53 AM
'M'

1,956 posts, read 3,200,670 times

Advertisements

In the past week there have been many comments about the known history of violent behavior of certain members of Royal Family. The mainstream media does not report it, but there are other sources. One comment predicts this will reach the mainstream media this coming week.

The main reason I have a strong hunch that the abdominal surgery explanation is just blowing smoke is because the Royal Family has such a history of these types of family behaviors that always seems to come out in the end. They are known for trying to hide the bad behaviors of the family.

Kate's name was mentioned with regard to the violence, as was a friend of PW named Kingston, whose body was found with a catastrophic head wound in an outbuilding on his family's estate. He and PW were together prior to this occurrence. It also said that Kate had had a known affair with this man and friend of PW. Princess Diana had given her two boys nicknames....the nickname she gave Will had the word Bully in it. Allegedly, PW had extreme anger management issues as a boy, and that was kept hidden, obviously.

There were also comments that Kate's family, the Middletons, haven't been seen in public since Kate supposedly went to the hospital about a month ago. There was a photo of PW with touched up bruises on his face, standing next to Kate. Never have I seen Kate with a look like that on her face. If I could post that photo, you'd definitely know something had happened. The children of Kate also have not been seen during this time, even though PW has been out many times, just no children. He is often seen by himself, without Kate, with their 3 children. PW hasn't been seen with the Middleton family since before Kate's alleged surgery. This seems strange if what is happening is that Kate is actually in hospital. Kate Middleton's parents are very hands on when one of their 3 children needs them. These types of behaviors - of Middletons and the children not being seen - would seem to apply more to some kind of a tiff, possibly, and would point to the rumours of violence - from people who know the Royals fairly well - rapidly circulating these days.

If you are female, are a Royal watcher, and are in tune with the current very active flow of information about violence toward women that has been very visible in the mainstream media of late....what is your impression of what is going on with Kate?

Does anyone have knowledge of what's happening with PW and Kate and the Middletons? Or if you follow the Royals, do you know anything you'd like to share about the current situation? Do you have an opinion about Kate's abdominal surgery? At first I thought: secret plastic surgery. Or ovarian ca. They can call those anything they want ... like abdominal surgery, for instance. I'd like to know when we will see Kate again? This has been a very strange situation. Especially if you read what I've been able to find about the backgrounds of Kate, PW, and Kingston, who was found dead. PW has seemed aloof in his photos, not like him AT ALL. He looks like he is upset and not himself at all these days. There has been speculation about what would happen in a lot of situations with the Royal Family if the rumors are true. Could cause a shuffling of the roles of the Royals in order to - possibly - protect PW from any kind of prosecution.

Last edited by 'M'; 03-03-2024 at 10:04 AM..

Old 03-03-2024, 09:59 AM

130,047 posts, read 12,072,794 times
I give no credence to vicious rumors.

Old 03-03-2024, 10:00 AM

27,133 posts, read 13,429,141 times
There is no evidence in relation to any of this.

Old 03-03-2024, 10:03 AM

1,197 posts, read 527,858 times
Has anyone even seen her lately? She might not still be amongst the living.

Old 03-03-2024, 10:44 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Where has this poster got this rubbish information from...

Old 03-03-2024, 10:45 AM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
Has anyone even seen her lately? She might not still be amongst the living.
This is what I think could possibly be the truth. Especially since her lover was killed.

Old 03-03-2024, 10:47 AM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Where has this poster got this rubbish information from...
I'd tell you, Darling - but I don't think City Data would be happy with me if I did that. The truth is going to come out anyway. It always does with regard to the Royal Family's activities. I really stopped liking Kate quite a while ago, but I would never wish any harm to her. She is a lovely person, a terrific mother, I just don't care for some of her behaviors.

Old 03-03-2024, 01:39 PM

32,633 posts, read 47,975,309 times
You don't have anything better to do than to play whispers on the internet?

Old 03-03-2024, 03:07 PM

2,290 posts, read 1,511,895 times
Why do people want to come up with such rubbish?

Kate may have had surgery to correct prolapse, which is very common in women who have had children. It is quite intricate, requires at least six weeks rest afterwards and is something most prefer not to discuss when making small talk.

Or she may have had hernia surgery, which my husband had last year. He had to rest and also eat blended food for weeks.

Or she may have had some other type of surgery. Why would she have plastic surgery unless it is like the surgery I just had. Which involved having a skin cancer cut off my face by a plastic surgeon.

Old 03-03-2024, 03:20 PM

61,647 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Unsubstantiated insinuations, gossip.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom