Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 10:42 AM

401 posts, read 855,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Will do. I convinced my husband to leave Oklahoma, so anything's possible. He has lived here 27 years!
Yeah, but my wife is a tough cookie!!
Please say a few extra prayers for me then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2008, 12:39 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,456,811 times
ok, people. i am not sure that the boards can handle this much positive. it's been starved for so long now, we might have to reintroduce it in increments.

so, first, i will say something negative. then someone else can say something positive.

ok, lesse.... umm, i'm a moron. i threw away the box to my computer system that i needed for the rebate. confounded &*&%!

your turn.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 PM

2,502 posts, read 6,974,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
ok, people. i am not sure that the boards can handle this much positive. it's been starved for so long now, we might have to reintroduce it in increments.

so, first, i will say something negative. then someone else can say something positive.

ok, lesse.... umm, i'm a moron. i threw away the box to my computer system that i needed for the rebate. confounded &*&%!

your turn.
Hehe...

Uh, this is absolutely beautiful weather that we have been having lately.

Oh, by the way, I can believe a lot, but I don't think I would ever believe you are a moron.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 PM

And I wish I were there to enjoy it too!!

Old 09-17-2008, 01:24 PM

1,458 posts, read 4,133,311 times
Quote:
You ARE a moron.

I swear, I never lost/threw away my rebates before moving to Utah

Old 09-17-2008, 01:36 PM

421 posts, read 1,741,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolagranola View Post
You ARE a moron.

I swear, I never lost/threw away my rebates before moving to Utah
ROFL! I think I kind of love you. In a non-stalkerish kind of way.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:39 PM

1,458 posts, read 4,133,311 times
Non-stalker-ish? That's too bad...perhaps if Aaron had a dedicated stalker they could have retrieved his rebate from the trash...

Old 09-17-2008, 04:50 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFrench View Post
Yeah, but my wife is a tough cookie!!
Please say a few extra prayers for me then.

I will......you are trying to move from Florida? Are you from Utah. My husband tough one too but he knows I miss my kids, otherwise I would probably just stay here

Old 09-18-2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I will......you are trying to move from Florida? Are you from Utah. My husband tough one too but he knows I miss my kids, otherwise I would probably just stay here
Yes, from FL to UT.
No, we are not from UT, we are from Louisiana originally.
I want to move to UT and she would like to move back home.
There is too much devastation back home and I do not want my boys to have to go through it for the next 10 years or more until NOLA is back to almost normal.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:47 PM

546 posts, read 2,204,495 times
Default do you worry about the overdue earthquake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleleigh View Post
We moved hear in Dec, are non LDS and i must say I am more than happy to be hear. First Impression the nice lady cleanning the bathroom at the airport,2nd the people at the restraunt(forgot the name of the restraunt but its in Sandy who more then helped us when my 3yr old dislocated his arm)3rd the nice and very fast doctors at the hospital we took my son to when he dislocated his arm4th to the ladies who cut my hair, you are both wonderfull and I love you(wallmart best cuts i have ever had)5th to all of the honest people at the wallmart in Americanfork coustomers workers and all, my son droped his toy and it was returned to us(this would not have happened in the last to states we lived in),6th utah is the cleanest palce i have ever seen.
There is som much more i could say but it would take me forever. All I can say is thank you thank you thank you, oh and I forgot PG where we live we can leave stuff out of the house and its there the next day. I love Utah, if most of thees things are due to LDS then I more then respect you religon.
I have been happy too in Utah, I moved from Hawaii, but I do worry about the overdue earthquake and wish I never heard about it, but I did....do you every think about this issue? thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah