Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 08:50 PM

29,518 posts, read 22,661,647 times

Advertisements

After 5 days finally finished all the missions (side and main).

Really liked this DLC, enjoyed the missions, the map, the soundtrack, the new enemies, good stuff.

Still a few places I haven't discovered yet on the map but I'm pretty much done.

Now nothing left to do but wait for hopefully more DLC's in the future.

I've read that an outside group is making a stand alone DLC for Fallout 4 based on Seattle called Cascadia. Supposed to have more missions than Far Harbor, but no word on when it's coming out or whether it'll be released on the consoles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2016, 12:48 PM

Rumor mill for next DLC

Rumor: Next Fallout 4 DLC is Named ‘Nuka World’

Old 06-12-2016, 10:04 PM

Last three DLC's announced, two workshops then what looks like a whole new area to do missions.

Not too excited about the two workshops, I'm done with building things. But whoever did the investigative work earlier was right about Nuka World.

Fallout 4 will get Nuka World, Contraptions, and Vaultec Workshops DLC this summer | The Verge

Old 08-09-2016, 09:51 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Final DLC, Nuka-World, releases in a few weeks.

Quote:
The concluding story-based expansion content for Fallout 4, the Nuka-World DLC is situated in a desolate post-apocalyptic amusement park which was formerly owned by Nuka Cola. In its post-war state, the locale is now being inhabited and owned by the Raiders.
13 Things to Know About the Fallout 4 Nuka World Release

Old 08-24-2016, 01:41 PM

Fap.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:05 PM

File wise, it's supposed to be bigger than Far Harbor.

As the last DLC, a bit sad but I haven't played FO4 in months.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
File wise, it's supposed to be bigger than Far Harbor.

As the last DLC, a bit sad but I haven't played FO4 in months.
Wow, I might have to make some room on the PS4.

Same here. I have somewhere around 280 hours on FO4 I believe. Really solid game overall, but the story telling of FO3 and NV was better. I don't like how there are all these factions we can't place nice with. Super mutants, raiders, Children of Atom, Forged, etc.

Outside of the "big 3" (Institute, BoS, & Railroad), everybody you come across instantly starts shooting at you. In Fallout New Vegas, I believe you had the opportunity to "make nice" with every single faction in the game.

With the success of Fallout 4, I'm sure Bethesda is already balls deep into developing the next installment of Fallout, and I hope they pay more attention to the story telling and faction options.

After I'm done with this NukaWorld DLC, I don't know when I'll play FO4 again.

Old 08-27-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Wow, I might have to make some room on the PS4.

Same here. I have somewhere around 280 hours on FO4 I believe. Really solid game overall, but the story telling of FO3 and NV was better. I don't like how there are all these factions we can't place nice with. Super mutants, raiders, Children of Atom, Forged, etc.

Outside of the "big 3" (Institute, BoS, & Railroad), everybody you come across instantly starts shooting at you. In Fallout New Vegas, I believe you had the opportunity to "make nice" with every single faction in the game.

With the success of Fallout 4, I'm sure Bethesda is already balls deep into developing the next installment of Fallout, and I hope they pay more attention to the story telling and faction options.

After I'm done with this NukaWorld DLC, I don't know when I'll play FO4 again.
I've put more than 400 hours into Fallout 4, so obviously I do like the game a lot.

I agree the storyline as well as the conversations you had with people were a lot better overall in FO3. But for what FO4 gave us, I am very happy.

I don't think I'll ever play FO4 again after NukaWorld.

I never replayed FO3 or FO New Vegas either.

Old 09-05-2016, 11:02 PM

I'd say I'm about 3/4 of the way through the main portions of the game.

Nuka World has exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love it, much better than Far Harbor.

My only disappointment is that this will be the last DLC so after this it is pretty much done.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:07 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,421,205 times
11 hours into this game and I just cannot get into it. Guess Fallout is not for me. I'll just go back to Skyrim where I've logged several years worth of playtime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games