Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2011, 11:52 PM

36 posts, read 59,858 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,
My question is to those of you with young children. We are moving to DC area, havent decided where we'll be renting, my husband will be working in Rockville (can you advise a safe family neighbourhood? from other threads, I understand the Town Square wouldn't be that good, or would it?).

I have been searching for things to do for children this young in and around Rockville, seems like most of them are in Bethesda, not sure if we can afford to live there. Also saw some things in Potomac, how's that from safety and public transportation point of view?

I would like to be able to use public transportation and I love places that have urban feel, walkable, etc. But those aren't always the safest, so at least is there a place where kids in the neighbourhood actually go out and play together (for when she's a little older) and neighbours talk to each other?

Many thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland