Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 09:00 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlax View Post
He lives in DC and it's obviously the best place in the universe to live and nobody outside of DC could ever possibly understand that. Just ask.
I don't live in DC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2015, 09:06 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Did any of you give consideration to the fact that perhaps the reason I don't live in Montgomery County is because of Montgomery County's obvious demise? LOL

You folks sure are a sharp bunch aren't ya? LOL

Part of the reason I rarely contribute to CD anymore is because of the vast lack of intellect around here. It used to be good. I guess the trophy-for-everyone, group think, Millennial generation has taken over.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:51 AM

2,195 posts, read 2,690,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I rarely contribute to CD
Well, at least you're self-aware about it....

Old 12-11-2015, 07:35 PM

1,616 posts, read 1,808,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Did any of you give consideration to the fact that perhaps the reason I don't live in Montgomery County is because of Montgomery County's obvious demise? LOL

You folks sure are a sharp bunch aren't ya? LOL

Part of the reason I rarely contribute to CD anymore is because of the vast lack of intellect around here. It used to be good. I guess the trophy-for-everyone, group think, Millennial generation has taken over.
yah i guess people are getting dumber and u getting smarter right??

Old 12-13-2015, 06:43 AM

1,261 posts, read 694,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter2219 View Post
oh shut up with the overexaggerations already!!!!

crime is gonna exist no matter who lives in a given area....in Bethesda chevy chase mclean va therye doing white collar and govt corruption crime.....capitol hill is full of govt criminals....

besides when the irish the Italians and Russians came to the us criminals in those communities flourished and did vile evil shot too....

and if povertys expanding its probably bc of dc gentrification (which I know u fully support)..theyre not all moving to PG county as I hear Gaithersburg is a popular destination for them.....
Are these Government criminals doing "drive-by" shootings??

You can't compare white collar with gang violence......my god

Old 12-13-2015, 11:27 AM

7,083 posts, read 9,573,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Rock View Post
You can't compare white collar with gang violence......my god
But white-collar crime affects a whole lot more people. Just look at the recession. Oh wait, they didn't do anything wrong. They were just being "financially innovative." Try to explain that to thousands of people who had to continue to work because their retirement funds got erased. or who lost their jobs and homes.

Or watch hundreds of employees carry out their belongings with tears in their eyes when a CEO drives a company into bankruptcy (Worldcom). Been there. Seen it.

But I get it. White Collar crime isn't dangerous because it is mostly white professional men who were only taking risks to make the company succeed and in so doing destroyed the lives of those who trusted them to do the right thing, as opposed to the drive-by shooter who is just a worthless minority thug who typically targets a specific enemy. Yeah. You're right. No comparison.

The gangs on Wall St. and the gangs on Main St. Perhaps if there were no criminals on Wall St. there would be no need for gangs on Main St.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland