Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 11:28 AM

15,435 posts, read 25,818,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan31 View Post
Any idea about Riffle Road / Gunners park Area in Germantown ?

Jordan
It's a nice area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 04:50 PM

13,373 posts, read 27,049,417 times
Quote:
Any idea about Riffle Road / Gunners park Area in Germantown ?

Jordan
Are you asking about a specific apartment complex? If so, which one? If you are asking about crime rates, thry putting an address in Spotcrime.com .

Riffle Ford Road is mostly rural with high-end homes, except for the WSSC water treatment plant.

The area near Gunners Branch Park has some older condos called Cinnamon Woods, and they look like mid-lower income housing for small families. Did you see something for rent there?

Old 05-27-2016, 12:57 PM

44 posts, read 71,830 times
Jordan,

If you haven't already found a place, the following website may be helpful in making your decision:
https://www.spotcrime.com/md

Your best bet will be to visit each neighborhood you like and get a feel for it. Go when you have time to walk around and talk to the neighbors.

I don't visit this forum daily, but feel free to send me a message through my profile if you have further questions.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:28 PM

3 posts, read 6,541 times
Of the ones you mention, if you can get anything over by the Rio, which I'm guessing Eaves at Washingtonian would be, I'd choose that. Super convenient to highway, not far from metro, lots of restaurants and shops around the lake. Wish I lived there!

Old 07-08-2016, 06:46 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,578,096 times
Quote:
Hello All ,
I recently got job in rockville, Md and looking for advice which area is safe from all three as i got Job in rockville. Commuting for few extra minute to gaithersburgh /germantown/clarksburgh is not a concern for me if i am getting good community to live.

I am looking to stay in apt/condo for around 1200-1300$ , 1 br with basic facility is good .Not Concern about school as newly married couple .. Please advice what will be good place for me to stay ... safety is concern for me ...

I will be thankful to you if someone can guide me how can i find crime rate in particular area..

Regards
Jordan
Have you considered renting a townhouse? It's better than apartment due to less neighbor noises.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland