Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 01:36 PM

423 posts, read 649,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahales View Post
I disagree with your criteria for number 11.
I concur, even though I've been called sweet at one moment but a "jerk" at another and still got some cutty. A good amount of the time if a female calls you sweet then you're stuck on friend mode, you gettin no cheeks so I see what Bajan tryna say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 01:37 PM

32,195 posts, read 34,918,918 times
Here's a nifty ranking guide, too:

10/9 (There are about 10-15 of these women in the whole DC metropolitan area. In Miami, there are nearly 500. In Rio, Trinidad, and the DR, there are thousands. If you see a chick like this sitting at a table alone, you should expect Brian Orakpo or Dwyane Wade to join her shortly thereafter)

8 (This is the most attainable hot chick that most dudes can hope for, but it'll be tough. There will be a lot of guys with flashy cars, long paper, and game competing for her attention)

http://www.tropicalfete.com/fusion_news/uploads/Carlana.jpg (broken link)

Straight 7 (This is classic wifey/girlfriend material. You're proud to take her to firm holiday parties, but you'll cheat if a hotter chick makes herself available to you).

6 (This is a cute chick. This is usually the minimum amount of physical appeal required for a guy to walk across a room and ask a girl for her number)

Last edited by BajanYankee; 01-19-2011 at 02:38 PM..

Old 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeman804 View Post
Doctor, Lawyer, club promoter? Something would fail the SAT's pattern section
"High status" to you does not always mean "high status" to women. In Barbados, a Crop Over band director is on par with a member of the Parliament.

Women like a guy whose job stands out. Doctors, lawyers, and bankers stand out for obvious reasons. Club promoters, like Marc Barnes and Taz, get a lot of shine, and women dig that. Bartenders also score big because, well, chicks love bartenders. A cool bartender in a hot bar is something of a small celebrity in some ways.

Quote:
I disagree with your criteria for number 11.
If most of the girls you know call you "nice" or "sweet," then you have a problem. The best most guys can hope for is a number of girls saying, "He's a real chill guy." But if girls are talking about what a jerk you are, and how much they can't stand you, and how big a douchebag you are, and how much they hate and never ever ever date jerks, you can bet your bottom dollar that the moment of physical congress with those girls is nigh. It won't take much to make them part of your harem.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Bossman View Post
c'mon bruh. If this is your list then by bad chicks you must mean vain emotionally unstable chicks under the age of 23 that have nothing to bring to the table besides their looks. I know many physically attractive black women who would laugh at half the qualities you listed as being must-haves. He needs to be described as a jerk and carry an arrest record to be attractive? give me a break
No. I mean 99% of chicks. Barring a few exceptions, all women are pretty much attracted to the same things. Whether they use logic and fight that attraction is a different story.

You should never listen to what a woman says anyway. The things they say they want in a man may be true, but they want those things in a man they already find attractive. As a whole, women are constitutionally incapable of explaining what really turns them on.

In other words, if you're talking to a girl, and she says she wants a man who's kind, considerate, caring, and emotionally available, you should be the opposite of all of those things: selfish, inconsiderate, indifferent and aloof. She wants to change a selfish badboy into the nice caring guy; she doesn't want a "ready made" nice guy. But don't take my word for it. Be all of the things she says she wants and see how long it takes before she's crying on your shoulder about her rude, selfish, cheating and emotionally distant ex-boyfriend.

Last edited by BajanYankee; 01-19-2011 at 02:47 PM..

Old 01-19-2011, 02:53 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,725,002 times
Bajan,
I forgot you an east coast guy. I guess our criteria a little different. I am from the Deep south. You can't get a 10 ranking without T&A.

Moderator cut: please don't post copyrighted photos

Last edited by Yac; 01-20-2011 at 01:29 AM..

Old 01-19-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Bajan,
I forgot you an east coast guy. I guess our criteria a little different. I am from the Deep south. You can't get a 10 ranking without T&A.

See, this is interesting. Those would be my sides and Rochelle Aytes would be my entree. Plus, I hate hate hate weave, so a girl goes down at least two points in my book off of that alone.

Overall, I don't really care about T&A. If a girl is slender, and has a pretty face, that's 95% of the battle, especially considering that 80% of black women are obese or overweight.

Clearly, I place a premium on hair. If a girl has nice hair, clear skin, and nice teeth, I'm willing to put a lot of things on the backburner (i.e. flat chest, ironing board backside). I wonder how many other guys feel the same way.

Last edited by BajanYankee; 01-19-2011 at 03:10 PM..

Old 01-19-2011, 03:17 PM

I have no problems with good weave. Cheap poorly done crap irks me though. I will give a chick points for natural, long hair. I love it. I mean I date a slender chick with a nice face and long hair but I can't front, I miss the thick chicks I used to bang from time to time.

Super fine chicks with no assets get a 9.5 in my book. Is that close enough? Something has to seperate the has from the have nots.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:19 AM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,406,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
See, this is interesting. Those would be my sides and Rochelle Aytes would be my entree. Plus, I hate hate hate weave, so a girl goes down at least two points in my book off of that alone.

Overall, I don't really care about T&A. If a girl is slender, and has a pretty face, that's 95% of the battle, especially considering that 80% of black women are obese or overweight.

Clearly, I place a premium on hair. If a girl has nice hair, clear skin, and nice teeth, I'm willing to put a lot of things on the backburner (i.e. flat chest, ironing board backside). I wonder how many other guys feel the same way.

because you've posted stats on the "obesity" of black women a couple of times I would just like to point out that you should take into consideration that many stats are meant to not be in favor of black people right?

There are a couple of things I'd like to point out as well

although yes males bodies are different than women in general, black people tend to hold more weight/muscle than white people on average

many women of African descent will be considered overweight when comparing them charts made for white people, including girls like ahales posted. typically those body types are not limited in any black or hispanic (main caribbean) communities. A white woman weighing the same as the women he posted could be considered chubby depending on her body type but to the avg black male, esp midwestern and southern men (from my experiences) consider it everything from slim to thick or built or whatever

I never pay attention to stats created to just further down black people. Another example would be, one I get mad at often, is when they put out stats concerning black men jail. What they will tell you is black men make up the majority in jails, yes of course esp in states with cities with a sizeable black population but why is it they never show jails/prisions in states like Nebraska, where the black population is very low??? They also won't tell you that there are actually more black men in college than in jail (raw numbers). Yea sure they'll show you Harvard to back this up but they won't show you Howard??? I went to a HBCU and even I was surprised at the ratio of black males to women. I'm just saying sometimes I think people give in a little too much to these stats.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:13 AM

56 posts, read 121,863 times
I feel that this has been a good discussion.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:25 AM

I agree with Detroit Love. I am a former College FB who works out 4 times a week. I am 5'10 and weigh 245. I would eventually like to get down to 225 but that is about low as I want to go. My doctor told me that I need to be about 190 and I looked at him like he was crazy.

Personally, I don't find that skin and bones look attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
View detailed profiles of: